Games MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

Wow, you guys haven't figured out my role?

Also votekill Faust

Claimed detective.
So far we have spy, prostitute, detective, sick townie, bodyguard and probably doctor.
I do not buy there's a second detective in a game this small.

Faust 1x(holt)

21 and a half hours left.
1/10 votes
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,719
Reaction score
61,445
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

Because Haku is compared to the last game way too quiet so that was suspicious to me. Also you were a mafia last game already and being in the mafia twice is a bit more unlikely than Haku turning from townie into mafia for this game.
My first game was the 39th, the Nanatsu no Taizai one(read this manga BTW), and I have been Mafia twice in a row. Last game I was Mafia too.

This time, of course, I am Townie :4head.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

I got guilty result on Demonspeed.

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

I think Demonspeed is Mafia Janitor. And the mafia team decided to not let him do the kill in Night 2 because of Uste's decision to target him.

Vote Kill Demonspeed
 
Last edited:

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

I added the list of roles to the first post of the thread. Check it if you need info on roles.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,719
Reaction score
61,445
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

I got guilty result on Demonspeed.
In this case I think it's better to lynch Zasz to truly confirm if he is Townie, it would confirm that James is Spy and you will be able to investigate him to check your sanity.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

I got guilty result on Demonspeed.

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

I think Demonspeed is Mafia Janitor. And the mafia team decided to not let him do the kill in Night 2 because of Uste's decision to target him.

Vote Kill Demonspeed
Wow, you guys haven't figured out my role?

Also votekill Faust

Claimed detective.
So far we have spy, prostitute, detective, sick townie, bodyguard and probably doctor.
I do not buy there's a second detective in a game this small.

Faust 1x(holt)
Demonspeed 1x(Faust)

21 hours left.
2/10 votes
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

Faust makes a lot of sense at this point. Wished Zasz would come online already to confirm stuff as to why nobody got sick today. >.<
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

But two deaths in one night, how is that possible?

Also come how nobody got sick? Shouldn'T Zasz have made someone else sick again this night as sickly townie?
1. Mafia
2. Is either Serial Killer, Mentor or Insane Doc

I think Zasz didn't use his ability because he's not sure who to target. If he targets a townie it wouldn't be good. Cause every townie votes is valuable.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,719
Reaction score
61,445
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

Faust makes a lot of sense at this point. Wished Zasz would come online already to confirm stuff as to why nobody got sick today. >.<
What is funny is that he was online today.

Zasz suspected Holt and never changed his vote, the same way he suspected James too. If he is really Sickly it's logical to think that he would have targeted Holt.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

Wow, you guys haven't figured out my role?

Also votekill Faust

Claimed detective.
So far we have spy, prostitute, detective, sick townie, bodyguard and probably doctor.
I do not buy there's a second detective in a game this small.
Are you kidding me? There's almost at least two detectives in every game no matter how small it is.

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 PM ----------

01 [USER]Hakuteiken[/USER] (Shaak Ti) - Night Role, "Super Boring For Me," Not Hider
02 gnut (Luke SkyWalker) - Bodyguard killed Night 2
03 [USER]lawlett-kun[/USER] (Darth Vader) - "My role is passive and quite retarded," "After death retarted" Jesus?
04 Lovemagi (Yoda) Mafia Strongman lynched Day 1
05 benelori (Boba Fett) - ??? killed Night 1
06 [USER]FaustXIII[/USER] (Obi-Wan Kenobi) - Night Role. Did not get results in Night 1 Detective
07 [USER]Ustegius[/USER] (Darth Maul) - First time having the role. Not Detective. Not Doctor. Prostitute?
08 [USER]James Rye[/USER] (Mace Windu) - Night Role, Could Be Useful, Somebody else had the role last game, a role of somebody who survived the game till the very end of it. Spy?
09 [USER]Holt[/USER] (Qui-Gon Jin)
10 Philia (R2-D2) - Bomb Diffusing Townie lynched Day 2
11 [USER]Zasz[/USER] (Luminara Unduli) - Role that he already had in previous games, Sickly Townie?
12 [USER]xnut[/USER] (Han Solo) - Opposite of Han Solo, "i'm not scum, I save lives my friend." Doctor? Bodyguard?
13 [USER]Demonspeed[/USER] (Grievous) - First time having the role, Active Role
14 Mazino (Kit Fisto) -Detective killed Night 2
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

Are you kidding me? There's almost at least two detectives in every game no matter how small it is.

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 PM ----------

01 [USER]Hakuteiken[/USER] (Shaak Ti) - Night Role, "Super Boring For Me," Not Hider
02 gnut (Luke SkyWalker) - Bodyguard killed Night 2
03 [USER]lawlett-kun[/USER] (Darth Vader) - "My role is passive and quite retarded," "After death retarted" Jesus?
04 Lovemagi (Yoda) Mafia Strongman lynched Day 1
05 benelori (Boba Fett) - ??? killed Night 1
06 [USER]FaustXIII[/USER] (Obi-Wan Kenobi) - Night Role. Did not get results in Night 1 Detective
07 [USER]Ustegius[/USER] (Darth Maul) - First time having the role. Not Detective. Not Doctor. Prostitute?
08 [USER]James Rye[/USER] (Mace Windu) - Night Role, Could Be Useful, Somebody else had the role last game, a role of somebody who survived the game till the very end of it. Spy?
09 [USER]Holt[/USER] (Qui-Gon Jin)
10 Philia (R2-D2) - Bomb Diffusing Townie lynched Day 2
11 [USER]Zasz[/USER] (Luminara Unduli) - Role that he already had in previous games, Sickly Townie?
12 [USER]xnut[/USER] (Han Solo) - Opposite of Han Solo, "i'm not scum, I save lives my friend." Doctor? Bodyguard?
13 [USER]Demonspeed[/USER] (Grievous) - First time having the role, Active Role
14 Mazino (Kit Fisto) -Detective killed Night 2
Why are you the only one who has no ? behind your claimed role. All I heard so far is that you got guilty on Demonspeed but not what you got from night 1. Are you sane or the insane or the paranoid detective?
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

For those who are wondering about my night action, you must know that I wanted to block Mazino, but since he was killed my action has been cancelled (obviously).
Anyway, it sucks that we've lost two of us and Holt why are you attacking Faust? I mean, it is still possible for two detective to be in the game.
Besides can't you give us more info about your role? You just kept saying the same things, but never added anything else..
 
Last edited:

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

For those who are wondering about my night action, you must know that I wanted to block Mazino, but since he was killed my action has been cancelled (obviously).
Anyway, it sucks that we've lost two of us and Holt why are you attacking Faust? I mean, it is still possible for two detective to be in the game.
Besides can't you give us more info about your role? You just kept saying the same things, but nver added anything else..
With "block" you mean voteblocking, right? Well, that sucks. The only 3 people we have yet to hear a role claim are
Haku
Holt
Demonspeed
I'm guessing Haku and Demonspeed are Mafia while Holt is a traitor who waits for the mafia to finally target him, thus the "certain stuff needs to happen to trigger my role" hints and his "you guys still didn't figured out my role" directly after this night, it wasn't meant to us but to the mafia who he is disappointed in as they still haven't targeted him.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

votekill Holt
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

votekill Holt
Should we try to go for the double kill with both Holt and Demonspeed? Increases our chances to get at least one mafia and it will also be interesting to see their reaction to that development as well as force them to tell us their roles. Which would be about damn time at day 3.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

With "block" you mean voteblocking, right? Well, that sucks. The only 3 people we have yet to hear a role claim are
Haku
Holt
Demonspeed
I'm guessing Haku and Demonspeed are Mafia while Holt is a traitor who waits for the mafia to finally target him, thus the "certain stuff needs to happen to trigger my role" hints and his "you guys still didn't figured out my role" directly after this night, it wasn't meant to us but to the mafia who he is disappointed in as they still haven't targeted him.
Yeah, I meant exactly that.
Either way, I do agree that Haku should just give us some more info about her role and stop being so stealthy, together with Demon of course.
For now I'll just reconfirm my vote for Holt.

Votekill Holt
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

Hmm. I think there's Mentor and Mentee in this game. Here's my deduction of what happened during Night 1 and Night 2

Night 1
Mafia Janitor killed [USER]benelori[/USER] (???)
[USER]Zasz[/USER] (Sickly Townie) sickened [USER]James Rye[/USER]
Mentor recruited a Mentee
Mafia Escort blocked [USER]Mazino[/USER] (Detective) - did not get results
[USER]Ustegius[/USER] (Prostitute) blocked [USER]FaustXIII[/USER] (Detective) - did not get results
[USER]James Rye[/USER] (Spy) spied on [USER]Zasz [/USER] (Sickly Townie) - Zasz's target is [USER]James Rye[/USER].

Now that the Mentor successfully recruited a Mentee he now have a night kill ability.

Night 2
Mafia, Insane Doctor or Mentor killed [USER]Mazino[/USER] (Detective)
Mafia, Insane Doctor or Mentor killed [USER]gnut [/USER] (Bodyguard)*
Mafia, Insane Doctor or Mentor killed the player that [USER]gnut [/USER] (Bodyguard) protected - [USER]gnut [/USER] (Bodyguard) dies*
*either one of this happened.
[USER]FaustXIII[/USER] (Detective) investigates [USER]Demonspeed[/USER] - Got Guilty result
[USER]James Rye [/USER](Spy) spied on [USER]Mazino[/USER] - [USER]Mazino[/USER]'s target is [USER]Holt[/USER]
[USER]Ustegius[/USER] (Prostitute) blocked [USER]Demonspeed[/USER] (Mafia Janitor) - blocked but the Mafia team did not use him as the one who'll do the kill this night obviously because we can see the role of both [USER]Mazino[/USER] and [USER]gnut[/USER]

[USER]Mazino[/USER] and I are both blocked in Night 1 so there's no way there's a 2nd prostitute who blocked the Serial Killer which resulted in just one kill in Night 1, a kill by the Mafia Janitor. So I think there's no Serial Killer. I think the 3rd party in this game is Mentor and he recruited a Mentee in Night 1. The 2nd kill may probably be due to Insane Doctor but I really think the Mentor, Mentee in this game is a big possibility. Here's why, a little trivia for you guys:

Our host this game, [USER]digitaldude[/USER] is the one who introduced the Mentor, Mentee role way back in the Game 22 (Death Note Game) so there's a really big possibility that he'll be including it to a game he hosts.

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

Why are you the only one who has no ? behind your claimed role.

All I heard so far is that you got guilty on Demonspeed but not what you got from night 1. Are you sane or the insane or the paranoid detective?
Because it's me. I know my role. I have digitaldude's PM in my inbox. I believe you, Ustegius, Zasz are Spy, Prostitute and Sickly respectively. But I don't have 100% proof unless you showed me digitaldude's PM about your role, which is ILLEGAL to do in this game. If you do you'll be hostkilled. That's why I added "?" in you guys.

I got guilty result so that confirms I'm not Naive Detective. It's the first time that I got the result of my investigation because I was blocked last night by Uste. So there's still no way I can confirm my sanity unless we learned about Demon's role. I targeted Demon in both Night 1 (I was blocked) and Night 2. Targetting you, Uste or Zasz may be a more logical way of using my role because you guys reveal you're Spy, Prostitute, Sickly respectively. But I'm really suspicious Demonspeed that's why I targeted him. I didn't get innocent result so that pretty much confirm that he is not the Mafia Boss that is if I'm Sane Detective. I really think he's the Mafia Janitor.
 
Last edited:

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

If there is a mentor who now got a mentee then there could be 3 mafias only, right? Anyway I will vote Demonspeed for now.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

yeah voting for demon sounds about right lol
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

Should we try to go for the double kill with both Holt and Demonspeed?
Hmm. A bit riskly but I like it. I also find Holt suspicious so I'm okay with this plan. If we managed to get both of them lynched and they turned out to be both Mafia Members it'll be the first time two Mafia Members was lynched by double lynch in one day phase. You'll be inducted in the Mafia Game Hall of Fame because you're the one who came up with the plan!
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top