Games MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,255
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! Day 4

I got guilty on Holt.

Vote Kill Holt. I lock my vote.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! Day 4

Yeah, unlucky. Cause Ust said he would target xnut I thought I would give you a look as besides the dead Demon only xnut and you voted to kill our doctor Haku. And well, you did nothing tonight, no action I could follow. <.<

We should still have 1-2 Mafia in the game, and I don't think any of them voted for Demon, I am spy, Ust was prostitute and Faust is Detective, so it is very likely that either xnut or you are Mafia.

Hope Faust had more luck.

Also how come that again nobody got sick tonight!!! >.<
nah i am not. but yeah its between xnut or holt i guess.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! Day 4

I got guilty on Holt.

Vote Kill Holt. I lock my vote.
Jesus, you are awesome.
But that just shows me that Mafia really needs a "confusion skill" role else they have little to no defense against the detective and spy skills and such.

nah i am not. but yeah its between xnut or holt i guess.
Yeah, more than 2 mafias on the same guy is insane. And Demon was one of them, so xnut might be mafia or you might be but since you didn't moved at all, well.

What I wonder though is how Mazino died if Holt is not PGO. We had two deaths that night and now only one, which means the mentor-mentee idea is done for good. So if Holt is Mafia, how did Mazino who I know targeted Holt the night he died, got killed?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! Day 4

insane doc killed mazino?

hmmm wtf about?Why no sickly yet again
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,255
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! Day 4

Jesus, you are awesome.
But that just shows me that Mafia really needs a "confusion skill" role else they have little to no defense against the detective and spy skills and such.
Mafia Boss gets innocent result on Sane Detective I think that's enough anti-Detective role in Mafia Side.

---------- Post added at 03:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 AM ----------

I think Haku is the Insane Doc. That's why there's only one death in Night 3. And therefore there's no Mentor in this game.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! Day 4

Mafia Boss gets innocent result on Sane Detective I think that's enough anti-Detective role in Mafia Side.

---------- Post added at 03:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 AM ----------

I think Haku is the Insane Doc. That's why there's only one death in Night 3. And therefore there's no Mentor in this game.
Does that mean that xnut is the 2nd Doctor or that he might be Mafia Escort acting as doctor?
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,255
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! Day 4

Vote kill Holt and lock your vote now guys.
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! Day 4

its Holt then, Im not upset im getting framed for mafia, because that means I just know its Holt now. I promise i am doctor you will regret if you vote me, and I tired to protect James last night but I was blocked ustegius not that it matters but js.

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

btw rip haku im sorry ily.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! Day 4

someone explain me the zasz thing
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! Day 4

someone explain me the zasz thing
DD said he was missing a pm, guess that was Zasz's.

Anyway, I vote Holt for now.
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! Day 4

hes innocent
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,255
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! Day 4

01 Hakuteiken (Shaak Ti) - Doctor lynched Day 3
02 gnut (Luke SkyWalker) - Bodyguard killed Night 2
03 [USER]lawlett-kun[/USER] (Darth Vader) - "My role is passive and quite retarded," "After death retarted" Jesus?
04 Lovemagi (Yoda) Mafia Strongman lynched Day 1
05 benelori (Boba Fett) - Noble killed Night 1
06 [USER]FaustXIII[/USER] (Obi-Wan Kenobi) - Night Role. Did not get results in Night 1 Detective
07 Ustegius (Darth Maul) - Prostitute killed Night 3
08 [USER]James Rye[/USER] (Mace Windu) - Night Role, Could Be Useful, Somebody else had the role last game, a role of somebody who survived the game till the very end of it. Spy?
09 [USER]Holt[/USER] (Qui-Gon Jin)
10 Philia (R2-D2) - Bomb Diffusing Townie lynched Day 2
11 [USER]Zasz[/USER] (Luminara Unduli) - Role that he already had in previous games, Sickly Townie?
12 [USER]xnut[/USER] (Han Solo) - Opposite of Han Solo, "i'm not scum, I save lives my friend." Doctor? Bodyguard?
13 Demonspeed (Grievous) - Mafia Janitor lynched Day 3
14 Mazino (Kit Fisto) - Detective killed Night 2
 
Last edited:

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! Day 4

votekill Holt
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Last edited:

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! Day 4

lets all vote him and end phase.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,255
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! Day 4

Who did you protect in Night 1, 2 and 3 xnut?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! Day 4

Votekill xnut i dont trust this thing. and wanna hear Holt
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top