Then why did you vote Mazino that phase?It was to me the fact he and demon was grilling james.
totally ignoring he named zasz the sickly and zasz confirming it.
no one listen to me....
Then why did you vote Mazino that phase?It was to me the fact he and demon was grilling james.
totally ignoring he named zasz the sickly and zasz confirming it.
no one listen to me....
Yeah I meant together in one game, zasz and james confirmed each other on the first night.But town would have so lost if not for that
Yeah.Yeah I meant together in one game, zasz and james confirmed each other on the first night.
well if anything...check my last post that day...i even doubted us voting.Then why did you vote Mazino that phase?
I was the only one who voted for Demonspeed that phase.well if anything...check my last post that day...i even doubted us voting.
no excuse tho...i followed the towns advice...should have followed my gut
Why don't you try hosting?wow, townies suck when I don't play.
It still a bad move cause it made you look more suspicious in my eyes.Lmao what? There is no correlation at all. I do same as townie. I simply thank the post. Besides if I started liking from now, that means I'm always townie? So faulty.
Lol, use that in a mafia game when you don't have a role and it would so backfire.
Nah, you were suspecting me throughout the game even before I started posting (because of non-HD avatar).It still a bad move cause it made you look more suspicious in my eyes.
Like/Thank should be removed in the game thread anyway just like since it can still affect sometimes.
You dont have to use it...i think it should stayI mean it usually comes into play when someone doesn't thank/like the post.
---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------
I'm up for it being disabled though. Having to thank/like mafia buds lynch is just wrong. Still it doesn't mean much. If you vote someone based on that, its simply because you don't trust the person and you're simply looking for any reason to pin something on them.
Yes. It is too much like vengful townie but not at as powerful.can this witch role be removed from the role list please.. its useless as faq. gave me cancer
The avatar thing was an obsevation not a suspicion. And I'm just messing around when I say it's suspicious just like when I randomly vote kill James Rye and says it's because he's a bad motherfucker referencing Pulp Fiction.Nah, you were suspecting me throughout the game even before I started posting (because of non-HD avatar).
Simply put, anything would have me suspicious to you.
Proof?
I liked DD's lynch post of lovemagi and only gnut thanked the post.
For Demon's lynch, I, Lawl and gnut thanked the post.
See? Pretty weird thing to base suspicion on and you got lucky on it.
I don't think bodyguard should die....maybe only able to use ability once.Yes. It is too much like vengful townie but not at as powerful.

I didn't even agree with demon. The only time we were on the same page was when james claimed spy. Which I actually wasn't faking. I thought he was lying. After that, there's no other time I agreed with him.The avatar thing was an obsevation not a suspicion. And I'm just messing around when I say it's suspicious just like when I randomly vote kill James Rye and says it's because he's a bad motherfucker referencing Pulp Fiction.
You're an obvious mafia to me. You always agree with Demon who I heavily suspected.
I voted for you after I got the Guilty result in Night 3. I didn't buy your PGO claim at all.The "observation" didn't stop you from voting me though. So still the same thing. Also the same reason why you put question mark behind my name throughout the game even after I gave hints and PGO claim that james backed.