Games MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
It was to me the fact he and demon was grilling james.
totally ignoring he named zasz the sickly and zasz confirming it.
no one listen to me....
Then why did you vote Mazino that phase?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Then why did you vote Mazino that phase?
well if anything...check my last post that day...i even doubted us voting.
no excuse tho...i followed the towns advice...should have followed my gut
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
well if anything...check my last post that day...i even doubted us voting.
no excuse tho...i followed the towns advice...should have followed my gut
I was the only one who voted for Demonspeed that phase.

---------- Post added at 01:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 AM ----------

And Haku changing his vote is just unnecessary. Glad it ended with double lynch.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,719
Reaction score
61,445
Gender
Male
Country
France
Holt could have saved me during Day 3 but he chose not to. Not sure if it's because he had not the time or if it was to gain Townies's trust.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Didn't save demon cus that would have made me lose townie trust since they were all clamoring for double lynch. :fail
If DD hadn't agreed to, I would have saved him.

@ gnut, I actually thought james was serial. I forgot that I blocked maz on night 1, thought I blocked james and he claimed spy which he 'mistakenly thought' was in last game. So when he gave results, I genuinely thought he was lying.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! Final Day

Lmao what? There is no correlation at all. I do same as townie. I simply thank the post. Besides if I started liking from now, that means I'm always townie? So faulty.

Lol, use that in a mafia game when you don't have a role and it would so backfire.
It still a bad move cause it made you look more suspicious in my eyes.

Like/Thank should be removed in the game thread anyway since it can still affect the game sometimes.
 
Last edited:

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
It still a bad move cause it made you look more suspicious in my eyes.

Like/Thank should be removed in the game thread anyway just like since it can still affect sometimes.
Nah, you were suspecting me throughout the game even before I started posting (because of non-HD avatar).
Simply put, anything would have me suspicious to you.

Proof?
I liked DD's lynch post of lovemagi and only gnut thanked the post.
For Demon's lynch, I, Lawl and gnut thanked the post.
See? Pretty weird thing to base suspicion on and you got lucky on it.
 
Last edited:

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
Faust is right, wasnt thanks/likes disabled during some games in the past anyways?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I mean it usually comes into play when someone doesn't thank/like the post.

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

I'm up for it being disabled though. Having to thank/like mafia buds lynch is just wrong. Still it doesn't mean much. If you vote someone based on that, its simply because you don't trust the person and you're simply looking for any reason to pin something on them.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
All in all...game was fun
thnx DD

---------- Post added at 12:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------

I mean it usually comes into play when someone doesn't thank/like the post.

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

I'm up for it being disabled though. Having to thank/like mafia buds lynch is just wrong. Still it doesn't mean much. If you vote someone based on that, its simply because you don't trust the person and you're simply looking for any reason to pin something on them.
You dont have to use it...i think it should stay
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
can this witch role be removed from the role list please.. its useless as faq. gave me cancer
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Nah, you were suspecting me throughout the game even before I started posting (because of non-HD avatar).
Simply put, anything would have me suspicious to you.

Proof?
I liked DD's lynch post of lovemagi and only gnut thanked the post.
For Demon's lynch, I, Lawl and gnut thanked the post.
See? Pretty weird thing to base suspicion on and you got lucky on it.
The avatar thing was an obsevation not a suspicion. And I'm just messing around when I say it's suspicious just like when I randomly vote kill James Rye and says it's because he's a bad motherfucker referencing Pulp Fiction.

You're an obvious mafia to me. You always agree with Demon who I heavily suspected.
 
Last edited:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yes. It is too much like vengful townie but not at as powerful.
I don't think bodyguard should die....maybe only able to use ability once.
that way...he doesn't know if is doing his job...death seems to be extreme
make it somewhere between a weak prostitute and a mobile bulletproof:)
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
The avatar thing was an obsevation not a suspicion. And I'm just messing around when I say it's suspicious just like when I randomly vote kill James Rye and says it's because he's a bad motherfucker referencing Pulp Fiction.

You're an obvious mafia to me. You always agree with Demon who I heavily suspected.
I didn't even agree with demon. The only time we were on the same page was when james claimed spy. Which I actually wasn't faking. I thought he was lying. After that, there's no other time I agreed with him.

Also the same reason why you put question mark behind my name throughout the game even after I gave hints and PGO claim that james backed.
 
Last edited:

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
The "observation" didn't stop you from voting me though. So still the same thing. Also the same reason why you put question mark behind my name throughout the game even after I gave hints and PGO claim that james backed.
I voted for you after I got the Guilty result in Night 3. I didn't buy your PGO claim at all.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top