Discussion SIU's interview on a Korean Show (youtube link+translation inside)

ryzvonusef

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2008
Messages
100
Reaction score
368
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Last edited by a moderator:

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Would choose living solo if he had choose between Rachel and Anak, if he had to choose, it would be Rachel.
LOOOL that hits the nail in the head. I never really liked Anak.
 

Vaska Zark

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 15, 2015
Messages
42
Reaction score
8
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
LOOOL that hits the nail in the head. I never really liked Anak.
Ditto.boring annoying lizard. Only like her a bit cause she is OP. But like Ran(anak v2) she is a punchbag that just doesnt break
 

I Am Atomic

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2014
Messages
2,377
Reaction score
3,208
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Anak Zahard cannot be insulted greater than this lmao
 
Top