Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 - VOTE VOTE VOTE!!! ~ Themes 2015 ~
I am in.
I am in.
my manI am in.

Count me in as well.^^Mafia Game 44
Host: [USER]Ustegius[/USER]
Co-Host: [USER]FaustXIII[/USER]
Theme: ???
Starts: Sunday 22nd around 10AM GMT
Notes: Speedgame. 8 Players. 16h-8h Day Phase, Night Phase
01 [USER]Kat[/USER]
02 [USER]Holt[/USER]
03 [USER]lawlett-kun[/USER]
04 [USER]gnut[/USER]
05 [USER]Demonspeed[/USER]
06
07
08
I am here. :Pwhere is james rye....lol
JRI am here. :P

omg james here. prepare for tldr![]()

hey faust...if my son wants in and its over the limitMafia Game 44
Host: [USER]Ustegius[/USER]
Co-Host: [USER]FaustXIII[/USER]
Theme: ???
Starts: Sunday 22nd around 10AM GMT
Notes: Speedgame. 8 Players. 16h-8h Day Phase, Night Phase
01 [USER]Kat[/USER]
02 [USER]Holt[/USER]
03 [USER]lawlett-kun[/USER]
04 [USER]gnut[/USER]
05 [USER]Demonspeed[/USER]
06 [USER]James Rye[/USER]
07 [USER]Lovemagi[/USER]
08
Awwww you are so sweeethey faust...if my son wants in and its over the limit
he can have my spot....he needs to play more than me.



Lets lynch Magi day 1 (dat bish played 2 games - 2 times mafia)
