Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10

Upcoming Themes Voting


  • Total voters
    37
Status
Not open for further replies.

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 - VOTE VOTE VOTE!!! ~ Themes 2015 ~

I'll play.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 - VOTE VOTE VOTE!!! ~ Themes 2015 ~

in

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

fun forum theme plz
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 - VOTE VOTE VOTE!!! ~ Themes 2015 ~

I would play...but that's cramming.
maybe 18hr day and 6hr nights would work.
it's kinda hard because of the time differences and I work from 6-1/7-2est....:(
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 - VOTE VOTE VOTE!!! ~ Themes 2015 ~

Game 44
Host: [user]Ustegius[/user]
Theme: ???
Starts: Sunday 22nd around 10AM GMT
Notes: Speedgame. 12 hour days, ~6 hour nights, max 8 players.

List of players:
  • [user]Kat[/user]
  • [user]Holt[/user]
  • [user]Lawlett-kun[/user]

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

I would play...but that's cramming.
maybe 18hr day and 6hr nights would work.
it's kinda hard because of the time differences and I work from 6-1/7-2est....:(
Yeah I know it is bad for those across the bond especially. But I don't have the time to host a game that tooks as long as usually. But I'll think about it. I'll post here if I change my opinion on time limits.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 - VOTE VOTE VOTE!!! ~ Themes 2015 ~

Yeah I know it is bad for those across the bond especially. But I don't have the time to host a game that tooks as long as usually. But I'll think about it. I'll post here if I change my opinion on time limits.
I'll co-host Uste.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 - VOTE VOTE VOTE!!! ~ Themes 2015 ~

I appreciate it ust....but you do as you like.
maybe if you start in the evening your time,it may work out more.
it was hard when you guys start early gmt....
but like I said bro...it's entirely up to you
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 - VOTE VOTE VOTE!!! ~ Themes 2015 ~

Well then sure. let's extend. 18 hours day, 6 for night?
:woo

im in
my son will probably play....i'll text him
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 - VOTE VOTE VOTE!!! ~ Themes 2015 ~

Well then sure. let's extend. 18 hours day, 6 for night?
24 Hours = 1 Day Phase + 1 Night Phase. Okay.

How about the number of max players? Still 8?
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 - VOTE VOTE VOTE!!! ~ Themes 2015 ~

I'd still keep it at 8.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 - VOTE VOTE VOTE!!! ~ Themes 2015 ~

Mafia Game 44
Host: [USER]Ustegius[/USER]
Co-Host: [USER]FaustXIII[/USER]
Theme: ???
Starts: Sunday 22nd around 10AM GMT
Notes: Speedgame. 8 Players. 18h-6h or 16h-8h Day Phase, Night Phase

01 [USER]Kat[/USER]
02 [USER]Holt[/USER]
03 [USER]lawlett-kun[/USER]
04 [USER]gnut[/USER]
05
06
07
08
 
Last edited:

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 - VOTE VOTE VOTE!!! ~ Themes 2015 ~

No 24h day phase pls ... too much for a small game ... 16 is enough IMO even for the USA guys I mean 12 hours its a half day so they can find 5 minutes :nod
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 - VOTE VOTE VOTE!!! ~ Themes 2015 ~

No 24h day phase pls ... too much for a small game ... 16 is enough IMO even for the USA guys I mean 12 hours its a half day so they can find 5 minutes :nod
18 hours. And 6 for night. Or 16 and 8. So that day+night is max 24h.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 - VOTE VOTE VOTE!!! ~ Themes 2015 ~

@kat
that's easy to say from a person who can text at school..xD
I sleep for 7hrs and work 7hrs....that leaves me two hrs to maybe hit the phase
I don't have the most hands-free job....

I'll still play....but don't bitch when I say i'm catching up:XD
 
Last edited:

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 - VOTE VOTE VOTE!!! ~ Themes 2015 ~

18 hours. And 6 for night. Or 16 and 8. So that day+night is max 24h.
16 and 8 is better.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 - VOTE VOTE VOTE!!! ~ Themes 2015 ~

that's easy to say from a person who can text at school..xD
I sleep for 7hrs and work 7hrs....that leaves me two hrs to maybe hit the phase
I don't have the most hands-free job....
Actually I wont have school and besides I wouldnt text at school at all :XD 2 hours - enough (or 4 if its 18)
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 - VOTE VOTE VOTE!!! ~ Themes 2015 ~

you've played from school before....or was that a lie:heh
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 - VOTE VOTE VOTE!!! ~ Themes 2015 ~

No I didnt O.o I might have been reading or posting one or two things but its really not comfy :XD

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

OOOOOH or during IT class thats possible
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 - VOTE VOTE VOTE!!! ~ Themes 2015 ~

you know i'm just trolling anyways guys....
you think I miss a game?:gnut
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top