FeelsBadMan Zone

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

 
Last edited by a moderator:

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

:lmao

Oh this clip :D ... we had some university adaption here, how hard it is, and how people are failing exams :lmao
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

Gintama already out dude :D

Seems like another action-packed arc is upon us, this is going to be fun :3c Pretty sure this will end up in Sasaki vs. Hijikata and Nobume vs Okita but I'm not sure if the Amanto Leaders will join the crowd or if we're going to get another final arc to free Earth from the Alien Council. I almost think it's the second, otherwise this arc would turn out incredibly huge.
Yeah chapter was alright. Nothing too exciting this chapter since it was predictable build up, but I might agree the arc might be split in 3. The shogun arc, this one, and the "freedom arc". IDK but this arc lacks villains for Yorozuya if what you proposed happens though.

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

How are you doing sir?
Doing alright. Pretty bored lately to be honest. Really sucks not having a job and just derping around. Kind of bored of League atm, so have little to do with my days =/ Just one of those periods when you feel everything is boring. Maybe I'll get into that anime you suggested...
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

You should rewatch Aizen-sama...I just finished him trashing Gotei and Urahara and co. Pretty good :nod
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

Yeah chapter was alright. Nothing too exciting this chapter since it was predictable build up, but I might agree the arc might be split in 3. The shogun arc, this one, and the "freedom arc". IDK but this arc lacks villains for Yorozuya if what you proposed happens though.

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

Doing alright. Pretty bored lately to be honest. Really sucks not having a job and just derping around. Kind of bored of League atm, so have little to do with my days =/ Just one of those periods when you feel everything is boring. Maybe I'll get into that anime you suggested...
Yep, I guess Sorachi could include the Amanto forces as well. Would be weird to see Yorozuya doing nothing but support from the sidelines (fighting against government troups and whatever). Then again there's Katsura and possibly Takasugi/Kamui too, it just feels too much to handle everything at the same time.

Yeah, doing nothing but just "fooling around" each day gets pretty boring after a while. Same goes for playing the same game again and again, I always find it perplexing how guys can play the same one for years, wouldn't be for me. I can imagine how you feel though, after being done with school I did nothing for like 3 months I think and got bored to death towards the end. Go and check that anime out :p

---------- Post added February 21, 2015 at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was February 18, 2015 at 09:02 PM ----------

Gintama

So Oboro is playing a part in this... there we have our opponent for Gin :XD

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 PM ----------

that comedy moment though... :lmao

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 PM ----------

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...oto-perform-new-gintama-tv-anime-songs/.85160

---------- Post added February 27, 2015 at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was February 21, 2015 at 07:05 PM ----------

sir, I don't like how you ignore this place. Get out of your LoL cavern and visit some other places!
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

Haha, sorry but I haven't gotten to reading Gintama yet :XD Guess I'll do 2 chapters in a row 8) And then I didn't have anything to say about the song news really. What's the big deal there if I may ask?

How's things?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

Haha, sorry but I haven't gotten to reading Gintama yet :XD Guess I'll do 2 chapters in a row 8) And then I didn't have anything to say about the song news really. What's the big deal there if I may ask?

How's things?
Man you so bored and reading Bleach but not Gintam? Not a true fan!! :kappa
Nothing, it was more about the day it airs, April 8 :D

oh quite good, can't complain. Work is fun, though it was kinda weird on Thursday when a kid returned from vacation. Reason is, this kid is loved by one of the colleagues in my group. Very much so. She didn't tell me directly, but I heard from a male friend who works there too that she complained to him once (when he asked how I was doing, because I'm still somewhat new compared to the others) about me being too focused on that kid. He told me she almost started throwing a tantrum, going "No, this is my kid! If he doesn't stop focusing on it so much I have to tell him to stop!" or something like that... :bored Already told Sky, pretty weird stuff.

Now I saw him for the first time yesterday since his vacation and I was all like "How do I freaking act that this damn colleague won't accuse me of some dumb shit?". So stupid and annoying when you have to think twice how you're going to react or if you better ignore it for so or so long D: And then, an hour or two later, she's taking the kids on her arms and kissing it for like 10 times or so, going all "D'aww" on him.... if this isn't stupid jealousy I don't know, because the kid recently (before the vacation) started to take a real liking to me too. Grabbing my leg, crying when I left, stuff like that lol. I'm not doing anything close to what she does and yet she's accusing me of this shit because she can't face it if the kid likes another educator. SO dumb, but I don't want any problems as long as I'm still on my trial period.

Sorry for the wall :kappa
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

Yeah I don't read Gintam, so... :kappa #AIZENHYPE

WTF, that sounds like the weirdest shit. That sounds incredibly awkward? LOL. That woman needs help, sounds overly affectionate to me, almost like she thinks the kid is her own kid? LOL.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

Yeah I don't read Gintam, so... :kappa #AIZENHYPE

WTF, that sounds like the weirdest shit. That sounds incredibly awkward? LOL. That woman needs help, sounds overly affectionate to me, almost like she thinks the kid is her own kid? LOL.
Wow, your witty comments were reduced to pointing out a missing letter? I'm disappointed!

Yep, obviously too affectionate. Very weird, the type of woman who's not getting (enough) love from her friend or others and instead needs it from the kids, not the first time I've seen that. Nothing really worrisome, they're between 1 and 3 years old, but still awkward and definitely not good. Very annoying for me, because now I have to be careful how I treat this kid and how much I play with him... can't really do anything, as she's basically the leader of our group/already working here for years. Well my trial period ends once April starts, so I guess that's when I can act more freely again, I already see some dumb discussion coming should the kid decide to like me as much or more than her x'D

---------- Post added February 28, 2015 at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was February 27, 2015 at 08:36 PM ----------

Fu** you for ignoring my 1st world problems!
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

Man, just ignore that woman :XD If she isn't mature enough to handle that situation then it's her problem. Honestly seems incredibly weird and awkward to me, almost creepy. Her being your superior fucks things over a bit though. Guess you just have to act "normal" ^^
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

Yeah, stop being a pussy, niichan :4head
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

???
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

Huh...
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

Man, just ignore that woman :XD If she isn't mature enough to handle that situation then it's her problem. Honestly seems incredibly weird and awkward to me, almost creepy. Her being your superior fucks things over a bit though. Guess you just have to act "normal" ^^
No, it's my problem because I don't wanna get fired :XD Even if I'm in the right, she can twist it her way anytime she wants. I would have 0 chance to survive a serious topic like this atm xD Guess that's what I have to do, still annoying.

Save me Nuno-sama, I can offer you a job here :4head
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

Bend over :4head
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

Over my dead body :kappa

So, do you still follow stuff like Tokyo Ghoul or Gintama? xD What about Parasyte? x'D
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

Parasyte. :zomg
 
Top