Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis
Last edited by a moderator:

... we had some university adaption here, how hard it is, and how people are failing exams 
Yeah chapter was alright. Nothing too exciting this chapter since it was predictable build up, but I might agree the arc might be split in 3. The shogun arc, this one, and the "freedom arc". IDK but this arc lacks villains for Yorozuya if what you proposed happens though.Gintama already out dude
Seems like another action-packed arc is upon us, this is going to be funPretty sure this will end up in Sasaki vs. Hijikata and Nobume vs Okita but I'm not sure if the Amanto Leaders will join the crowd or if we're going to get another final arc to free Earth from the Alien Council. I almost think it's the second, otherwise this arc would turn out incredibly huge.
Doing alright. Pretty bored lately to be honest. Really sucks not having a job and just derping around. Kind of bored of League atm, so have little to do with my days =/ Just one of those periods when you feel everything is boring. Maybe I'll get into that anime you suggested...How are you doing sir?

Yep, I guess Sorachi could include the Amanto forces as well. Would be weird to see Yorozuya doing nothing but support from the sidelines (fighting against government troups and whatever). Then again there's Katsura and possibly Takasugi/Kamui too, it just feels too much to handle everything at the same time.Yeah chapter was alright. Nothing too exciting this chapter since it was predictable build up, but I might agree the arc might be split in 3. The shogun arc, this one, and the "freedom arc". IDK but this arc lacks villains for Yorozuya if what you proposed happens though.
---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------
Doing alright. Pretty bored lately to be honest. Really sucks not having a job and just derping around. Kind of bored of League atm, so have little to do with my days =/ Just one of those periods when you feel everything is boring. Maybe I'll get into that anime you suggested...



Guess I'll do 2 chapters in a row 8) And then I didn't have anything to say about the song news really. What's the big deal there if I may ask?Man you so bored and reading Bleach but not Gintam? Not a true fan!!Haha, sorry but I haven't gotten to reading Gintama yetGuess I'll do 2 chapters in a row 8) And then I didn't have anything to say about the song news really. What's the big deal there if I may ask?
How's things?


Already told Sky, pretty weird stuff. 
#AIZENHYPEWow, your witty comments were reduced to pointing out a missing letter? I'm disappointed!Yeah I don't read Gintam, so...#AIZENHYPE
WTF, that sounds like the weirdest shit. That sounds incredibly awkward? LOL. That woman needs help, sounds overly affectionate to me, almost like she thinks the kid is her own kid? LOL.
If she isn't mature enough to handle that situation then it's her problem. Honestly seems incredibly weird and awkward to me, almost creepy. Her being your superior fucks things over a bit though. Guess you just have to act "normal" ^^
zzzzzzYeah, stop being a pussy, niichan![]()
No, it's my problem because I don't wanna get firedMan, just ignore that womanIf she isn't mature enough to handle that situation then it's her problem. Honestly seems incredibly weird and awkward to me, almost creepy. Her being your superior fucks things over a bit though. Guess you just have to act "normal" ^^
Even if I'm in the right, she can twist it her way anytime she wants. I would have 0 chance to survive a serious topic like this atm xD Guess that's what I have to do, still annoying. 



Guy at ANN bitched so hardcore over the last episode, how it was so dumb bla bla... sometimes opinion's are so bullshit, not the first time I entirely disagree with the ANN reviewers.Parasyte.![]()