Apr 28, 2015 #2,001 riki Storyteller伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Joined Sep 12, 2008 Messages 13,935 Reaction score 15,894 Gender Female Country How are things over there? I saw on the news that it's chaotic in Baltimore.
Apr 28, 2015 #2,002 xi0 あの術最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form Administrator Joined Feb 3, 2006 Messages 65,179 Reaction score 30,225 Gender Male Country riki said: How are things over there? I saw on the news that it's chaotic in Baltimore. Click to expand... Yeah... I'm not in the city, thankfully. Just retarded how things like this happen when it has nothing to do with the unrest.
riki said: How are things over there? I saw on the news that it's chaotic in Baltimore. Click to expand... Yeah... I'm not in the city, thankfully. Just retarded how things like this happen when it has nothing to do with the unrest.
Apr 28, 2015 #2,003 MangaHelpers Now Sentient!英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Nov 15, 2005 Messages 703 Reaction score 99 Age 20 Gender Hidden This thread is now closed it has a continuation thread [split]3000268[/split]