It's quite likely that Kagamigami will go in the bottom 5-7 starting from next week. But that won't be due to "very bad" reception. Considering 2 of the bottom series end now, bottom will usually have UBS, Bleach, Trigger, Kochikame & Isobee, with occasional entries from Gintama, Kagamigami, Nisekoi, Toriko & Saiki. Naruto + the 3 new series will always be placed at the middle and up (at least until they reach chapter 5). Once the new series start ranking, it will be more clear what will go. I don't remember a recent case were all 3 new survived. At least 1 or 2 will go + Naruto + very likely UBS + possible ending of some of the bigger series -> if continue like it's now Kagami may survive and establish a fanbase.
Waited 5 years for Iwashiro's return, if they cancel it, I will curse them a lot XD I started to really love Kagamigami, can't wait to get my hands of the first volume in June XD