Kat's Diary! FML

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Kat is cute. I'm skinny. :pout
Nope...you're hawtt.

I did say I was kidding :p. You don't look fat, though the issue in the pic thread seemed to be you added a lot more weight than your last pic (before that)? Wouldn't know but you did agree with them :heh
That's the main thing. Her weight is ok. But If you compare her latest pics in the picture thread with any of her older pic.....she looks terribly fattistic.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
My 50 kg weighing body with a body mass index of 18 agrees.
That's very similar to me. You're around 5'6" as well right? I wish I was taller :pout
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
That's very similar to me. You're around 5'6" as well right? I wish I was taller :pout
Yep, I'm around 5'6''. I don't find my height as troublesome as I did back a couple of years ago, however, for whatever reason that might be. It's not bugging me as hard.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Yo! Trowly
Are you 8 feet 67 Inch tall?

---------- Post added at 10:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 AM ----------

Yep, I'm around 5'6''. I don't find my height as troublesome as I did back a couple of years ago, however, for whatever reason that might be. It's not bugging me as hard.

Nice to hear someone has a similar physique to mine. I'm also around 110 lbs, last time I checked I was 107 lbs. I think I've gained a bit since then.
It's really good that you can accept your height. I keep wishing I was atleast 2-3 inch taller. Nothing can be done though.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Nice to hear someone has a similar physique to mine. I'm also around 110 lbs, last time I checked I was 107 lbs. I think I've gained a bit since then.
It's really good that you can accept your height. I keep wishing I was atleast 2-3 inch taller. Nothing can be done though.
It's not so nice to hear xD
Well, if you have a healthy constitution, it's fine, I guess.

I was conscious of my height when I was 19 myself. It's just an age thing to get over it, if you ask me.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I hate when ppl use "feet" "inch" and "pound" just use kg and m/cm ffs zzz
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Of course I am. But I'm also skinny.
That makes you even hotter :zomg

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

I hate when ppl use "feet" "inch" and "pound" just use kg and m/cm ffs zzz
I dunno...in my country we measure height by feet/inch and weight by pound/lbs.

---------- Post added at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

It's not so nice to hear xD
Well, if you have a healthy constitution, it's fine, I guess.

I was conscious of my height when I was 19 myself. It's just an age thing to get over it, if you ask me.
I guess that's true. I used to weigh much lesser before. So, I guess my weight is kinda okay. I don't wanna be fat.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I'm not good with the inch/foot system either, but I'm 5'9'' woot
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I'm not good with the inch/foot system either, but I'm 5'9'' woot
You're too tall. Give me some centimeters.
Fuck this inch foot system.
I'm 167 cm and 49 kg.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Oh now I know why he thinks skinny is hot ... he is skinny himself and he thinks he is hot :heh well ok
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
I guess that's true. I used to weigh much lesser before. So, I guess my weight is kinda okay. I don't wanna be fat.
I don't think it's okay if you are of similar height and weight to me.
Boys shouldn't concern themselves with such petty issues. It's a girl's duty to mind it, and eventually make use of it.

I'm not good with the inch/foot system either, but I'm 5'9'' woot
Woah, aren't you rather tall? You shall be granted a new nickname such as Giant 'Dorien from this point onwards.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Oh now I know why he thinks skinny is hot ... he is skinny himself and he thinks he is hot :heh well ok
:wtf
You just trolled me
After all this time I've trolled you.....you finally gave one back:zomg


I don't think it's okay if you are of similar height and weight to me.
Boys shouldn't concern themselves with such petty issues. It's a girl's duty to mind it, and eventually make use of it.
I'm not that much concerned anyway. It's just when I see someone obese...i feel like I don't ever want to be like this.

Poor kid. I just need to say this... my lil sis is like as tall as you and she is 13 years old lol
Take good care of her. Don't let her be a giant.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top