Have to go to class, but I don't want toI'm doing just about fine desu~
How are you doing yourself, Phil-kun?

Have to go to class, but I don't want toI'm doing just about fine desu~
How are you doing yourself, Phil-kun?

Slacking off at that age is pretty common and natural. Don't worry about it.Have to go to class, but I don't want to![]()



I would prolly call myself a secondary teacher. I'm not quite asAnother day for lessons
Wooow are you a teacher too naruto-niichan![]()


The last thing I have read in Harry Potter was Snape killing Dumbledore ^_^Severus Snape was a good guy though![]()
Fukoda?Mikoto in a Muv Luv suit?
Fukoda...
Well then sorry for spoilers I guess? D:The last thing I have read in Harry Potter was Snape killing Dumbledore ^_^
Nope, I know about the rest of the story, more or less. Nothing spoiledWell then sorry for spoilers I guess? D:

Poor Snape...Nope, I know about the rest of the story, more or less. Nothing spoiled
But in my eyes, he'll always remain as the worst scum in the story.
oh you know me from there?Lolz,I don't know how we get there but I love bellatrix
Well now that I think about it,niichan is my senpai from magi section
Wasn't active there for a long time now, but I surely helped the section to reach it's deserved glory 
When I first came you were still posting but you suddenly stopped postingoh you know me from there?Wasn't active there for a long time now, but I surely helped the section to reach it's deserved glory
![]()

