Listen, you low lifes who will never amount to anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Have to go to class, but I don't want to :scry
Slacking off at that age is pretty common and natural. Don't worry about it.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Another day for lessons :x3
Wooow are you a teacher too naruto-niichan :fan


 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
If you want to bribe Sensei for better grades, use onee-san type girls. They are very effective :fan
 
  • Like
Reactions: g01

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
I agree. He is the Severus Snape of all Sensei here. A heretic traitor, that is~
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Well then sorry for spoilers I guess? D:
Nope, I know about the rest of the story, more or less. Nothing spoiled :XD
But in my eyes, he'll always remain as the worst scum in the story.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Lolz,I don't know how we get there but I love bellatrix
Well now that I think about it,niichan is my senpai from magi section
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany


Nope, I know about the rest of the story, more or less. Nothing spoiled :XD
But in my eyes, he'll always remain as the worst scum in the story.
Poor Snape...

Lolz,I don't know how we get there but I love bellatrix
Well now that I think about it,niichan is my senpai from magi section
oh you know me from there? :pout Wasn't active there for a long time now, but I surely helped the section to reach it's deserved glory :D
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
oh you know me from there? :pout Wasn't active there for a long time now, but I surely helped the section to reach it's deserved glory :D
When I first came you were still posting but you suddenly stopped posting :emocat
lol You didn't help,you created that glory :super
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top