Listen, you low lifes who will never amount to anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
When I first came you were still posting but you suddenly stopped posting :emocat
lol You didn't help,you created that glory :super
Wow since when have you been at the Magi section? :o I feel like most of the people back in the early days vanished... At least Ika is still there :wtf My really active days there were before you joined I think, end of 2012 to end of 2013 or so. Honestly it's been so long I'm not sure when I last posted lol, must've been during the Alma Toran arc.
You sure know how to get on people's good sides huh? :toc but yes, it's prolly not farfetched to say so, though ofc I wasn't alone :D
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
My mother would be perfectly fine with it. She has been suggesting to get a love doll for several years now.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Rather, I deserve an epic son award, since I manage to make my parents worry about my.. needs.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
"I will do my best with the resources I have!" is what I will be saying.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
For whenever I'm not dominant in talks, that is. If I take a step back, I meet with her kindness. If I take an extra step forward, I meet with her own dominance.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Well at least that sounds like she really cares, dominance and kindness go hand in hand sometimes.
Of course she does. I'm her one and only son, and the genius of the family in that!
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well there are parents with only one kid who don't give a shit, so it''s not a given sadly. And you're smarter than your mother and father? :heh
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Those kids' fault for not being an awesome thing like me, then :worrybunny

I am smarter, or so they claim. I always argue that I'm average at best, though.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top