Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis
how's work going,trollorito?
how's work going,trollorito?
Apparently. That came out of nowhere. I guess if I would score myself a girl you wouldn't see me ever again... Or something like that.How odd, my deduction skills have failed me miserably!
If only teleportation machines were invented. I'm just waiting for it...


That was me haha, nice you fell for that x) Though I do think Armin or someone joined me in my troll attempt, was good teamwork right there.Man it was just the impression I got from how you were busy, and someone (I don't remember who) said something like that girl or whatever. Was on IRC. Was probably just a joke then since you had gotten a new job, LOL.
I haven't watched Avengers yet. Fly up here and we can hang out and watch it!

dank meme mate 8-)That was me haha, nice you fell for that x) Though I do think Armin or someone joined me in my troll attempt, was good teamwork right there.
Same
Wow, didn't think I would see you apologizing for that :^) It's okay, everyone's busy with real life.ouch, busy week XD didn't post since May 19th lol, so forgive me.
Yeah, our family in general is very close. I'm close with my "much" older and younger cousins too, and all my uncles/aunts too. We just spent a lot of time together in the past, and still do.
Yeah indeed, you can't help but feel some sense of responsibility, or duty to help I suppose. Not exactly the right words, but the right word escapes me at the moment, lol. Family is family after all. But I think it's enhanced by your line of work XD
Haha yeah, those super "different" foods are just too weird. I'd never want to eat insects either. Heck people eat snails in Portugal and I liked it when I was a kid, but now when I know what it is I just can't, lol. I'd love to delve into more true asian food though. I mean one thing is eating Sushi and the various Japanese, Chinese, Taiwanese, Thai dishes etc, but going there and eating it THERE must be amazing. I need to travel to some Asian country sometime.
Yeah a good working environment is definitely alpha and omega... They've been super inclusive though, so in just 3 weeks I feel naturally at home there. Was a bit awkward the first week, but now it's all good.
Well depends on what department you get placed in. For example there are sales departments. Then there's more economy related departments, consultant departments etc etc etc. I'm a consultant so I basically sit at my desk all day and receive phone calls from customers that have had a problem. Then I have to analyze the situation, see if it's within or outside our terms and sell the denial in cases where we can't accept the claim (to not make the customers rage). Generally no one comes in person anymore, so everything is done over phone/email. Then there's the multitude of registering cases, analyzing numbers to manage how much money you need to pay out for the individual cases etc etc. Sounds kind of messed up to say, but I kind of enjoy having so many different interactions every day with different people that have had some special situation happen to them xD And it feels so good to help someone that has been in deep shit. I hope to climb eventually so I can have a more managerial position and work with corporate management and strategy, have meetings with business partners etc. The job I got now is a good starting job to gain valuable experience, understand customers and work up interaction skills, but in the end I'm more interested in the broader picture.
---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------
No I haven't read Gintama in months honestly... I've only read Naruto the past weeks, and FT XD I've been wanting to catch up on TG honestly since it sounds super hype at the moment, but I can't seem to find the time for it XD
Actually was with some family members today too, and we talked for lots of hours just having fun. Was pretty nice, prolly the best family meeting I had this year. If only I wouldn't need to work tomorrow, so not motivated atm....
We're actually going to Japan again next year in March, come and join us 
No, I just saw a good opportunity to troll Nuno and it worked nicely. I think it was around the time youCome on! What are you telling him?
Are you making fun of me being lonely?![]()
Not sure I can follow you...dank meme mate 8-)

Yeah!! How could he do this to me!? He made me happy for you, when in reality you are in the same situation as before! My trolls are never mean, they are dank. What a shameful display of trolling!Oh... How mean... Poor Nuno...
Not that I feel better now...![]()


I know right?Yeah!! How could he do this to me!? He made me happy for you, when in reality you are in the same situation as before! My trolls are never mean, they are dank. What a shameful display of trolling!
![]()



Wow, didn't think I would see you apologizing for that :^) It's okay, everyone's busy with real life.
oh, that's nice to hear. Being close towards your family member is a very nice thing to have, not something you see often these days.
And yeah, duty might not be the right word. Urge I guess, blood is just stronger than water most of the timeActually was with some family members today too, and we talked for lots of hours just having fun. Was pretty nice, prolly the best family meeting I had this year. If only I wouldn't need to work tomorrow, so not motivated atm....
Snakes huh? Sounds... interesting xD
Haha, Sky and me actually tried lots of food in Japan. Was just as amazing as I thought it would be, nothing beats some nice sushi from fresh fish made by a sushi master. We've been to the famous fish market in Tokyo, so I had to use the chance. Not exactly cheap but dayumWe're actually going to Japan again next year in March, come and join us
I think it's awkward for everyone at the beginning. Was the same for me back when I started working in October, you just don't know anyone and no one knows you, so interactions are always a bit strange at first. Glad to hear you got close fast though.
Sounds good! I've always preferred interacting with people too, working only with documents and numbers is so boring to me zzzzzz
Advance fast so that I can use your name if I want to make an insurance haha 8)
woot dude, TG is amazing at the moment. Last two chaps both got over 100 posts for the first time, it's super-hype at the moment. Same goes for Gintama, we might've been introduced to the final villain and without spoiling... damn!
I guess I'm rip soon.Of course you can't. You are not a meme lord like me.Not sure I can follow you...
Tell me one troll I did that was mean? I dare youNuno's trolls never being mean... what a nice joke
And Sky, just stahp.
