The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Gary Saltlord Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: If we gather the time you all waste being young, this much shouldn't be that difficult

Awwww D:
Well ofc I do, would never drop it xD Just don't feel like commenting every time, there's too much I read or watch. An active section like Magi does good on it's own anyway :D
Sooo you like alibaba :XD
What about kou faction ?
Yess it is sooo active these days
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: If we gather the time you all waste being young, this much shouldn't be that difficult

Damn I already start to lose presence here...
Not my fault. I even told you to answer my post in the Yahari thread but you ignored that :hmph

Sooo you like alibaba :XD
What about kou faction ?
Yess it is sooo active these days
Well I wouldn't say I'm a big fan, but I guess I like him :XD
I find Kouen and most of his siblings pretty boring, or maybe just not likeable.
It's been for a while now, happy for the section :zomg
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: If we gather the time you all waste being young, this much shouldn't be that difficult

I didn't. I simply wasn't ready!

And the Yahari thread isn't this one. :D

Talk to me about all those awesome Manga too. :pout
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: If we gather the time you all waste being young, this much shouldn't be that difficult

Doesn matter, you ignored it!

Then bring something up.... like give me a post of your thoughts once you've catched up with Gintama.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: If we gather the time you all waste being young, this much shouldn't be that difficult

Ah thought as much, it was pretty clear that it's sasuke. I also just realized that Ishida's voice is sasuke now that you mention it but I never noticed lol. That's so weird considering I noticed this under 2 episodes but watched 300+ episodes of bleach without knowing :XD
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: If we gather the time you all waste being young, this much shouldn't be that difficult

Damn that will take a while. Like a month or so...
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: If we gather the time you all waste being young, this much shouldn't be that difficult

Ah thought as much, it was pretty clear that it's sasuke. I also just realized that Ishida's voice is sasuke now that you mention it but I never noticed lol. That's so weird considering I noticed this under 2 episodes but watched 300+ episodes of bleach without knowing :XD
Well I think you're paying more attention to that now, that's probably it xD Do you like Kirei? :D

Damn that will take a while. Like a month or so...
Well, then let's see each other here in another month~
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: If we gather the time you all waste being young, this much shouldn't be that difficult

Sometimes you are such a cruel person, you know that? :XD
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: If we gather the time you all waste being young, this much shouldn't be that difficult

I know that I can be cruel, yeah xD Though in this case it was a given, considering you were trying to bait me with your usual "It's going to take a month/year..." ;)
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: If we gather the time you all waste being young, this much shouldn't be that difficult

True that. Should be done by the end of the week... It's just 4 volumes after all. :D
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: If we gather the time you all waste being young, this much shouldn't be that difficult

And those four volumes are amazing too :wtf
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: If we gather the time you all waste being young, this much shouldn't be that difficult

Yeah I noticed. :D
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: If we gather the time you all waste being young, this much shouldn't be that difficult

Well looking forward to your opinion next week then~
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: If we gather the time you all waste being young, this much shouldn't be that difficult

Oh~ So am I.
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: If we gather the time you all waste being young, this much shouldn't be that difficult

So basically you CBA to post no matter as long as the thread does fine without you? :XD

Wow so cautious! Didn't take a closer look yet, so I missed that completely. Seemed long enough even without the names lol.
Happy to accept anything... to me there's no point if you don't really want it, hence why I asked xD
If I don't have something meaningful to say, yeah it's better for me to refrain myself from posting.

I forgot about it, wasn't a deliberate decision to left it out :XD I meant I am not pushing you to give something you think too precious.. since you give it to me for free.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: If we gather the time you all waste being young, this much shouldn't be that difficult

Well I wouldn't say I'm a big fan, but I guess I like him :XD
I find Kouen and most of his siblings pretty boring, or maybe just not likeable.
It's been for a while now, happy for the section :zomg
Soo you are haku fan,who will die end of the arc I wonder
By the way I always thought that you and Sky-sensei are brothers lolz don't ask me,I don't know why :lmao
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: If we gather the time you all waste being young, this much shouldn't be that difficult

If I don't have something meaningful to say, yeah it's better for me to refrain myself from posting.

I forgot about it, wasn't a deliberate decision to left it out :XD I meant I am not pushing you to give something you think too precious.. since you give it to me for free.
Well I know that feel, though I think most of the time it's simply "I CBA to think of something meaningful", even though you actually could xD

You forgot the names on mistake? Wow :XD don't worry dude, I'm not giving anything I want to keep away, I'm not a samaritan. Still I wouldn't give you something just for the sake of it, so if you don't like it much I see no point. So it's going to be Evangelion or something Shinkai related I guess, I bought that stuff with you in mind anyway =)

Soo you are haku fan,who will die end of the arc I wonder
By the way I always thought that you and Sky-sensei are brothers lolz don't ask me,I don't know why :lmao
Die? I'm not following spoilers, just so you know xD And no, I'm absolutely not a Haku fan. Most of the Kou faction is okay, I'm just not a big fan. My alliance lies mostly with Aladdin and Morgianna + Alibaba to some extent. Yunan is good too, and while I'm not a big fan of Sinbad I find him interesting at least. A shame Scheherezade died... :( though Titus isn't half-bad I guess.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: If we gather the time you all waste being young, this much shouldn't be that difficult

Die? I'm not following spoilers, just so you know xD And no, I'm absolutely not a Haku fan. Most of the Kou faction is okay, I'm just not a big fan. My alliance lies mostly with Aladdin and Morgianna + Alibaba to some extent. Yunan is good too, and while I'm not a big fan of Sinbad I find him interesting at least. A shame Scheherezade died... :( though Titus isn't half-bad I guess.
Some of the kou characters will die imo,civil war is not civil without any death
I actually don't hate alibaba but sometimes he is annoying(or most of the time) but I hate/dislike solomon.
I like aladdin,mor,sinbad and david BUT gyokuen/arba stole my heart :wtf
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: If we gather the time you all waste being young, this much shouldn't be that difficult

Some of the kou characters will die imo,civil war is not civil without any death
I actually don't hate alibaba but sometimes he is annoying(or most of the time) but I hate/dislike solomon.
I like aladdin,mor,sinbad and david BUT gyokuen/arba stole my heart :wtf
True enough, but not sure who's going to die. I somehow expect Kouen to die, maybe together with Hakuryuu.
Ah a true Solomon hater xD Well I would disagree, you can see my arguments somewhere in the old chapter discussion threads I believe :D
Not a bad collection you have there, Gyouken is just that entertainingly crazy :XD
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: If we gather the time you all waste being young, this much shouldn't be that difficult

True enough, but not sure who's going to die. I somehow expect Kouen to die, maybe together with Hakuryuu.
Ah a true Solomon hater xD Well I would disagree, you can see my arguments somewhere in the old chapter discussion threads I believe :D
Not a bad collection you have there, Gyouken is just that entertainingly crazy :XD
Yes if kouen keep going with one world idea then he is doom to die and after losing his sanity hakuryuu is not safe too imo.
Lolz I am,he messed up imo
You are disagree about alibaba or solomon ?
She is batshit crazy and I LOVE HER :x3 (and lovely mother :3c)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top