- Joined
- Mar 30, 2014
- Messages
- 2,798
- Reaction score
- 1,588
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: If we gather the time you all waste being young, this much shouldn't be that difficult

You know never blame sheba or arba for their actions,they both keeped their promises;sheba will follow solomon until the end and arba will stop solomon if he do something that he shouldn't do.And joke aside I was fine with solomon(although he seems like little cold to me) until he killed god,he was good person but he lost everything to his naivety imo

I remember both of those post,they are niceWell everyone to his own opinion, I was just saying XD I think one of my last posts in the chapter discussion threads actually sums up my thoughts on Alma Torran and Solomon somewhat: https://mangahelpers.com/forum/show...-Predictions?p=3838940&highlight=#post3838940
Here are even more of my thoughts g01 XD https://mangahelpers.com/forum/show...-Predictions?p=3810308&highlight=#post3810308
It's really been so long since I last posted in the section, good old days.
You know never blame sheba or arba for their actions,they both keeped their promises;sheba will follow solomon until the end and arba will stop solomon if he do something that he shouldn't do.And joke aside I was fine with solomon(although he seems like little cold to me) until he killed god,he was good person but he lost everything to his naivety imo
OMG,sky-sensei do you read gintama!!!Hurry up and read chapter 543 then let's talk about itToo difficult to explain in english... Maybe in german later on.
Anyhow. I am not up to date with Gintama yet (chapter 528 atm) but here are some of my thoughts:
Gonna add more later. Time to leave.I really liked the whole assassination arc a lot. Probably one of my favorites yet. And how couldn't it be? With awesome fights like Kamui vs Okita? That battle had everything. Tension, blood, Okita being a S towards Soyo and a goofy ending with Kamui looking annoyed while a big pipe was going right through his sides. x'D
Furthermore the Shinobi got some justice.
Their village was great and really ninja-like. Talking about the skies reacting to cannonfire and stuff. Furthermore we get Gintama-like behavior yet again. With a puppet being able to serve tea and coffee as well as beign able to transform into a giant shuriken. You can't prepare for stuff like that. It jst happens. x'D
Then again it isn't all about funny events and conversations. Gintoki vs Takasugi was like a clash of ideologies. The latter feeling betrayed because Gintoki was the one who killed their beloved sensei in the first place; yet another unexpected reveal. The last thing Takasugi saw with his left eye was that moment. Not surprising at all that he became twisted and tried to destroy the whole country. I don't need to mention what I thought about their fight or do I?Amazing swordmanship.
Additionally I kinde like Gintoki wearing a wooden sword by now. To me it symbolizes his broken sword that Obura was talking about. A sword that can't protect or reach the skies. Yet on the other hand it shows that Gintoki still hasn't lost his blade at all. He keeps on fighting even with a dull blade.![]()





Though it's Oboro dude, you and names... xD 
and yeah, I did enjoy it a lot.
