Turn me on to phantoms

Stoicism


  • Total voters
    23

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
yeah questing is fun indeed but some zones are meh imo, yes gorgrond i am looking at you. Nothing beats talador for me
I'd put Shadowmoon and Spires over Talador. Gorgrond is annoying because it's too cluttered, but that's the only reason I dislike it.
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
xi0 do you like crabcake :biblethump
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Yes, of course. Why do you ask and why are you crying about it? Are your parents crabs?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
wow senpai is too generous! Thanks you ~_~ never seen so many glyphs :o
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
wow senpai is too generous! Thanks you ~_~ never seen so many glyphs :o
but ur senpai....

Well new realm = no gold. Only some of the glyphs are what I'd consider "expensive". Others are never on the AH...no sign of Glyph of Maul, and for me, I can never find Glyph of Double Jeopardy. I don't know if it's because they're so popular the supply can't keep up with demand, or if they require some sort of special material. I have no idea how Inscription works honestly.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Glyph of Maul you get automatically, hence why no1 makes it. Yeah, but the bags saved me. I was rocking the 8 slotters :emocat
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Glyph of Maul you get automatically, hence why no1 makes it. Yeah, but the bags saved me. I was rocking the 8 slotters :emocat
oh wtf... Well, I know from my drood that there are glyphs I couldn't get (even though he's on a smaller server), so I assumed it was the same. It is with my Paladin and my DK at least. I remember it being the same with my first DK on EU as well.

Well, they aren't the biggest bags, but they're a tenth of the price of the Hexweave ones, so not a big deal for me.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
thats the power of free 100k gold.

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

wow horde on sargeras in outlands gawd so annoying
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
I see. Makes sense now why i got stripped from my otaku status
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
gary saying he will prolly stop playing 2 or 3 months ago... still plays! Now that's the power of WoW :4head
Well the subscription was the biggest factor...

thats the power of free 100k gold.

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

wow horde on sargeras in outlands gawd so annoying
100k? :yodawg

Yeah, the lowbies all seem to be Horde for some reason. And the Horde pop is so small on the server. It makes no sense.

I see. Makes sense now why i got stripped from my otaku status
Nah, you were just a victim of elitism :4head
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Yes, of course. Why do you ask and why are you crying about it? Are your parents crabs?
Why are you always involving my parents in our conversation? :biblethump

To answer your question: What if they are crabs? Should I be bothered?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Because there's seemingly no point to your question
 
Top