The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Gary Saltlord Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: If we gather the time you all waste being young, this much shouldn't be that difficult

He did not, yesterday we had the Lawlett Troll Edition, today is Gary's tale. Each day shall bring the tale of a new Kapparoni, ofc you will be included too.

I don't know either XD

wow do you really? :XD
ofc you wouldn't you heretic!
I don't think my memory is as great as you make it out to be, but who knows :D Thanks anyway~

You could always read every Gintama chap :kappa

Yeah but the movie does not exactly cover the whole story but like 3 months or so, so it makes sense that he only appears a few times... xD
I dunno, you must be pretty damn biased regarding the anime...................... Port Island night was fun, but again the drawing and animation looked pretty crappy besides Yuu going pimp I guess.

One has to dream :nod
I guess I'll get a Lolicon edition huh?

:notsure

Yeah but I didn't ay it... Yet... And no one there speaks japanese anyway. x'D
I am not a heretic! I simply wait for the perfect version to play, my friend. :kappa
Well way better than mine. Then again, that is hardly an accomplishment.

Yes but I won't. So, nice try. :jappa

Yes of course (still not a movie fan in thsi case btw. x'D), but I am really sophisticated here. :D
I probably am. The darwing was certainly not that good but I liked the adaption itself as it was 95% faithful to the source.

Yeah sure thing. x'D
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
I've always wondered, how canone become a mod?
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Lol what the...:XD
Then tell me how did you became blue :heh and wanna sucked?

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

Sky-sensei too!!?? :gwah
 
Last edited:

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Lol what the...:XD
Then tell me how did you became blue :heh and wanna sucked?

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

Sky-sensei too!!?? :gwah
Everyone has to find his own way on how to best suck up to us blues and the reds, that much creativity is necessary at least :kappa

Ofc Sky too, we all slept our way up!
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
I slept with lawl long time, does it count? Or have to slept with you?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Since when did you have such aspirations?
Since my last ban

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

I slept with lawl long time, does it count? Or have to slept with you?
I bring no merit colour wise just good sex. I trained niichan a long time ago too.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Did you banned lawl ? why ?
And gary,did you and nuno create this form ?
Once I saw ''hidden contest'' in some mod's profile,what is that ?
So much mystery :arf

I bring no merit colour wise just good sex. I trained niichan a long time ago too.
Well that is enough for me :blush
How was niichan in bed :fan
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Lawlett Troll Edition

It's actually in the sequel VN to Stay Night, called Fate/Hollow Ataraxia :p He also appears in a spinoff manga called Fate/Kaleid Liner Prism Illya, It even has two anime seasons with another one coming up next month, so I guess you could check that out. Be aware of some loli fanservice though XD
Wow there are a lot of Fate related stuff. I think you said so before though I don't remember. Are those ones also done by ufotable? How good are they? I'm not exactly a Loli fan though. They're cute and all but I don't fancy them doing suggestive stuff.

Ask me about it.I mean when I saw archer destroying riders world,I was like '':jawdrop''
That was the first time I saw archer something other than jerk lol he kinda respected rider and I like that scene
Yeah I really liked their interaction there. Mutual respect for each other (well as mutual as it can get with Gil). It was also nice that he spared Waver. He really looked like a nice guy there, especially in regards to rider.

Oh. Just noticed you're wearing an avatar. First time you're using one right?
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Yeah it was really nice for gil to spare him.First time I saw gil as a human :XD

Yes this is first time :) that's why I chose the most precious character for me :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top