Kappa-niichan when r u gonna host TG theme MG?
What am I salty about? Tell me, lawliettoKappa-niichan when r u gonna host TG theme MG?
\_/What am I salty about? Tell me, lawlietto
nice help\_/
sorry bruhsky but my care cup is empty
I guess I'll get a Lolicon edition huh?He did not, yesterday we had the Lawlett Troll Edition, today is Gary's tale. Each day shall bring the tale of a new Kapparoni, ofc you will be included too.
I don't know either XD
wow do you really?
ofc you wouldn't you heretic!
I don't think my memory is as great as you make it out to be, but who knowsThanks anyway~
You could always read every Gintama chap
Yeah but the movie does not exactly cover the whole story but like 3 months or so, so it makes sense that he only appears a few times... xD
I dunno, you must be pretty damn biased regarding the anime...................... Port Island night was fun, but again the drawing and animation looked pretty crappy besides Yuu going pimp I guess.
One has to dream![]()



If you want my help make me a mod.nice help
Since when did you have such aspirations?If you want my help make me a mod.
Not my fault if you forgot all those salty things you said.What am I salty about?
By sucking up to the blues and reds obviously!I've always wondered, how canone become a mod?


and wanna sucked?
Everyone has to find his own way on how to best suck up to us blues and the reds, that much creativity is necessary at leastLol what the...
Then tell me how did you became blueand wanna sucked?
---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------
Sky-sensei too!!??![]()

Since my last banSince when did you have such aspirations?
I bring no merit colour wise just good sex. I trained niichan a long time ago too.I slept with lawl long time, does it count? Or have to slept with you?

Well that is enough for meI bring no merit colour wise just good sex. I trained niichan a long time ago too.


Wow there are a lot of Fate related stuff. I think you said so before though I don't remember. Are those ones also done by ufotable? How good are they? I'm not exactly a Loli fan though. They're cute and all but I don't fancy them doing suggestive stuff.It's actually in the sequel VN to Stay Night, called Fate/Hollow AtaraxiaHe also appears in a spinoff manga called Fate/Kaleid Liner Prism Illya, It even has two anime seasons with another one coming up next month, so I guess you could check that out. Be aware of some loli fanservice though XD
Yeah I really liked their interaction there. Mutual respect for each other (well as mutual as it can get with Gil). It was also nice that he spared Waver. He really looked like a nice guy there, especially in regards to rider.Ask me about it.I mean when I saw archer destroying riders world,I was like ''''
That was the first time I saw archer something other than jerk lol he kinda respected rider and I like that scene

that's why I chose the most precious character for me 