Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) I Know Nothing But Kappa...
Super cool / super powerless
Super cool / super powerless
but what? A way of life?No, it's not just a color!!
Haha, love these kids trying to act cool.
wow such copy pasta very amaze much impress!
Yeah I don't know how you'd combat that automatic headache/dizziness honestly. Since you still have your sense of real reality (your body), you will automatically become dizzy etc when you move around your head without seeing anything real like you normally would. It's like closing your eyes and moving around your head for a long time.
---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------
I want a silver name. The only problem is it would look dreadful on this god awful forum theme. I wish we had more hard working mods that created more themes, haha :^)


wow so bm!Something you will never understand
Haha, I should come back before you talk more smack! Nice strategy!
OK you got me here. What was that show I was actually going to watch again at some point... Hmm... I forgot. I really should make "to-watch" lists so I don't forget every time.
OK I guess we agree then :^)
But I'm an old retired guy... I have no power... Btw can you move that deleted thread out of General Entertainment please, it's bothering me and I can't report a deleted thread, haha!
After that you should watch Oregairu, it has dem awesome drama and romance and great characters and plot, just what you would like. Sounds like an awfully shallow explanation? Check it out anyway, you won't regret it haha. Ofc I have respect and you know thatSo little respect.
Also it wasn't Death Parade. I finished that ages ago. It was a great show but ultimately too short to really stick to me.



hahaWatchingu or not watchingu? :^)
Pretty good dude. Having a blast and my co-workers are really fun people for the most part. Mashing well with them and feel I was honestly rather lucky in terms of the type of co-workers I got. Could've been some boring/stiff type of people. In terms of the work I feel I'm already rather comfortable for a while now, and I think I'm doing rather well. I haven't heard anything to suggest the opposite at least =PSo, how's your new job treating you?