A Fateful Encounter

Best Fate Work


  • Total voters
    20

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Shota in the Gate Edition

@g01 actually I think she looked a bit sad/disappointed there.

Hey sky o/ how've you been?
 

Notice me Escanor senpai

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
12,424
Reaction score
4,560
Gender
Female
Country
Morocco
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Shota in the Gate Edition

Niichan, I didn't know you liked Shota :o
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Shota in the Gate Edition

@g01 actually I think she looked a bit sad/disappointed there.

Hey sky o/ how've you been?
So Holt, did you see the new UBW episode? Epic fight was epic :wtf

Niichan, I didn't know you liked Shota :o
lol no, it's a reference from a VN I'm currently playing XD
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Shota in the Gate Edition

There are new episodes? I haven't checked it since the last one you told me about :XD. Was it shirou vs Gil Or Saber vs Assassin?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Shota in the Gate Edition

There are new episodes? I haven't checked it since the last one you told me about :XD. Was it shirou vs Gil Or Saber vs Assassin?
I dunno where you stopped, 24 is the current one. If you've seen Saber vs Assassin (ep 23) then yeah, prepare for some nice Gilgamesh vs Shirou~
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Shota in the Gate Edition

Lol I think I stopped at 21, after Gil uses Matou as the Grail sacrifice or something and after he kills archer shirou.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Shota in the Gate Edition

Well then you have three episodes to watch xD
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Shota in the Gate Edition

@g01 actually I think she looked a bit sad/disappointed there.

Hey sky o/ how've you been?
And she didn't seem like she wants to get out of that crystal too
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Shota in the Gate Edition

Yeah seems so niichan. I'll watch them soon.

@g01 what I meant was, she seemed disappointed that she wasn't released (to me). I mean she had the sad expression on her face when she said it wasn't the right time.
 
Last edited:

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Shota in the Gate Edition

IMO Mavis face is pretty hard to interpret. She certainly looked somewhat sad/melancholic, but for what reason is everyone's best guess. Don't think it's anything as simple as freeing her.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Shota in the Gate Edition

Well you have a fair point there. Her expression likely had more to do with other things rather than her being free or not but I was disputing the fact that her expression there implied she was ok with being frozen like g01 said.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Nuno Nerd Edition

Why thank you... :kappa Sry but this is travel porn. Basically every single thing over there is :hurr.

Sex is an action reason. :kappa But sure you are right. But hey I do remember the juicy parts. ;D

Nowadays? Seems to me like he was never something else.

Which is exactly what I just said... :kappa
Well I can't exactly deny that :'D

Still I think you would enjoy some stuff more if you gave it your whole attention, even details can amount to a lot of you miss many, so personally I'm not someone who approves of that method.

He only started working 3 weeks ago or so, but I guess he's been a LoL nerd for a long time yeah 8)

What can I do, some action scenes look just that good :kappa
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Nuno Nerd Edition

Well I can't exactly deny that :'D

Still I think you would enjoy some stuff more if you gave it your whole attention, even details can amount to a lot of you miss many, so personally I'm not someone who approves of that method.

He only started working 3 weeks ago or so, but I guess he's been a LoL nerd for a long time yeah 8)

What can I do, some action scenes look just that good :kappa
I should stop to look at pictures from Japan... This is so.... :hurr

I think I already am at max enjoyment levels. :D Most of the stuff that leaves an impression stays in my head.

He always was a nerd. :kappa

Sure... "action" scenes... :kappa
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Nuno Nerd Edition

I should stop to look at pictures from Japan... This is so.... :hurr

I think I already am at max enjoyment levels. :D Most of the stuff that leaves an impression stays in my head.

He always was a nerd. :kappa

Sure... "action" scenes... :kappa
If you don't look at pictures from Japan you can stop a lot of your activities X'D

Well if you say so, to each his own way :D

Can't deny that :kappa

Something wrong with that? :kappa
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Nuno Nerd Edition

If you don't look at pictures from Japan you can stop a lot of your activities X'D

Well if you say so, to each his own way :D

Can't deny that :kappa

Something wrong with that? :kappa
Even making fun of my non existent pronoun skills now? :pout

Yeah that won't change as I always do stuff like that. Be it at school or at work. I also read contracts that way.

Now he is a pink nerd...

Of course not... We all love "action"... :kappa

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

Hey sky o/ how've you been?
o/ Wlel i can't complain... Starting to feel old by now...

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

Niichan, I didn't know you liked Shota :o
Pervy-chan. \o/

---------- Post added June 28, 2015 at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was June 27, 2015 at 02:36 PM ----------

I just saw a certain CG and I think you know which one. :hurr
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Nuno Nerd Edition

Even making fun of my non existent pronoun skills now? :pout

Yeah that won't change as I always do stuff like that. Be it at school or at work. I also read contracts that way.

Now he is a pink nerd...

Of course not... We all love "action"... :kappa

I just saw a certain CG and I think you know which one. :hurr
Well just saying you better never stop to look at pictures from Japan :kappa

Not the best thing I would say, looking at your tests :P

The trollpai....

Action is a man's romance :kappa

Kurisu and Mayuri in the shower? :cheez
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Nuno Nerd Edition

Well just saying you better never stop to look at pictures from Japan :kappa

Not the best thing I would say, looking at your tests :P

The trollpai....

Action is a man's romance :kappa

Kurisu and Mayuri in the shower? :cheez
Oh come on... Stop teasing me... :pout

Woah... 2's and 1's are bad now...? :XD

Trollmin was so much better... Now it looks like a weird animal no one wants to cuddle with...

You are such a pervert... :kappa

You know it. :hurr
By the way it took just 90 minutes after all... Though time really flies. I feel like the end of chap 5 is near too...
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Nuno Nerd Edition

Oh come on... Stop teasing me... :pout

Woah... 2's and 1's are bad now...? :XD

Trollmin was so much better... Now it looks like a weird animal no one wants to cuddle with...

You are such a pervert... :kappa

You know it. :hurr
By the way it took just 90 minutes after all... Though time really flies. I feel like the end of chap 5 is near too...
Okay :glomp

No, but you make too many Flüchtigkeitsfehler :p

haha x'D

Well you've finished quite a lot today.... :XD
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Nuno Nerd Edition

Okay :glomp

No, but you make too many Flüchtigkeitsfehler :p

haha x'D

Well you've finished quite a lot today.... :XD
Finally. :3c

Sure but that applies to many people. I am still one of the best in class, so I don't mind yet. Especially because the future after the job training is pretty much decided. If you are good you get a 9 month contract with a 75% part-time rate and if you suck you get 6 months with even less %.

I know you are.

I did but I will need time to finish it completely... Not in the mood for S;G today.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Nuno Nerd Edition

Finally. :3c

Sure but that applies to many people. I am still one of the best in class, so I don't mind yet. Especially because the future after the job training is pretty much decided. If you are good you get a 9 month contract with a 75% part-time rate and if you suck you get 6 months with even less %.

I know you are.

I did but I will need time to finish it completely... Not in the mood for S;G today.
Finally what? :3c

You can never be good enough~
uh that does sound.... bad?

We all are :D

Well your mood certainly was special, but I didn't mind ;)
 
Top