Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2015] - Discussion and TOC Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mammo

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2015
Messages
4,755
Reaction score
8,897
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
does anyone care to predict which mangakas are coming back to jump?

i think the mangakas of Kiruko-san, cross mange, muto black & (maybe even Kurogane :3c ) should be returning soon
1 down 2 to go :P
 

piau9000

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 23, 2015
Messages
242
Reaction score
80
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Rank VOLUME 32 - 2015

1 - Assassination Classroom
2 - One Piece
3 - My Hero Academia
4 - Sesuji wo Pin
5 - PSI Kusou Saiki
6 - Food Wars
7 - Haikyuu
8 - Black Clover
9 - World Trigger
10 - Nisekoi
11 - Gintama
12 - Kochikame
13 - Lady Justice
14 - Kagamigami
15 - Bleach




Average ranking of 2015 - VOL 32:


"+" means that the series ended or moved to another magazine.


One Piece - 1.70
Assassination Classroom - 1.95
My Hero Academia - 2.40
Haikyuu - 3.68
Food Wars - 4
Sesuji wo Pin to - 4
Black Clover - 4.5
Hinomaru Zumou - 5.96
Toriko - 6.08
Gintama - 6.92
PSI Kusou Saiki - 7.03
Nisekoi - 8.47
World Trigger - 8.5
Kagamigami - 8.75
Kochikame - 11
Bleach - 11.04
+Gakkyuu Houtei - 11.15
+Ultra Battle Satellite - 11.66
+Judos - 12
+Takujou no Ageha - 12.33
+Hi-Fi Cluster - 12.71
Lady Justice - 13
+Cyborg Roggy - 13.5
+E-Robot - 13.5
+Sporting Salt - 13.5
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,076
Reaction score
6,934
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Best BLue is a dream come true. Back to back great manga being added this year. I hope its successful and that its a great Shonen Jumps take on Free!
 

ryozen

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 22, 2015
Messages
22
Reaction score
7
Gender
Male
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Rank VOLUME 32 - 2015

1 - Assassination Classroom
2 - One Piece
3 - My Hero Academia
4 - Sesuji wo Pin
5 - PSI Kusou Saiki
6 - Food Wars
7 - Haikyuu
8 - Black Clover
9 - World Trigger
10 - Nisekoi
11 - Gintama
12 - Kochikame
13 - Lady Justice
14 - Kagamigami
15 - Bleach
Kochikame doesn't rank, tho.
 

piau9000

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 23, 2015
Messages
242
Reaction score
80
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Kochikame doesn't rank, tho.
Why not?
It got better rankings than Bleach, Kagamigami and Lady Justice this week.
It's not like Isobe Isobe that's always in the end.

It may not be canceled but it's cool to have it, to get a basis of it's popularity.
 

ryozen

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 22, 2015
Messages
22
Reaction score
7
Gender
Male
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Why not?
It got better rankings than Bleach, Kagamigami and Lady Justice this week.
It's not like Isobe Isobe that's always in the end.

It may not be canceled but it's cool to have it, to get a basis of it's popularity.
Because of its seniority. I remember reading something like that in these threads. That's why it is always in the bottom.
 

Linkzerx9

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2013
Messages
55
Reaction score
56
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Colombia


KISHIMOTO ANNOUNCES RETIREMENT FROM MANGAKA.
"The Boruto Movie, for the first time everything begins, starting with original characters. That is to say, it's an original work of the author, me [Kishimoto], with everything existing completely and only inside my head. For the first time in the 11th Naruto movie I wrote the entire script by myself, devised the character designs, refining them until I was satisfied, then for the sake of perfection requested that the staff to refine them further. When serialization ended, immediately all the time I used to spend on the manga was poured into the movie. In truth this is the Naruto film I really wanted to make. One last word....after this I won't draw anything further.
I'm surpassing my limits everyone. I think you will enjoy it greatly. I'm drawing with all my strength. I can feel it being my best work and my editor agrees."

This is true?
 

piau9000

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 23, 2015
Messages
242
Reaction score
80
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Because of its seniority. I remember reading something like that in these threads. That's why it is always in the bottom.
It's not always on the botton as it has been proven multiple times.
It does rank normaly.
The only diference is that it will not be canceled, but like I said it's cool to have it around to see how popular it is compared to the other series.

---------- Post added at 03:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 AM ----------

This is true?
Wow.
If it's true, then I'm speechless.
 
Last edited:

conankudo

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2013
Messages
456
Reaction score
389
Gender
Male
Country
Marine Headquarters


KISHIMOTO ANNOUNCES RETIREMENT FROM MANGAKA.
"The Boruto Movie, for the first time everything begins, starting with original characters. That is to say, it's an original work of the author, me [Kishimoto], with everything existing completely and only inside my head. For the first time in the 11th Naruto movie I wrote the entire script by myself, devised the character designs, refining them until I was satisfied, then for the sake of perfection requested that the staff to refine them further. When serialization ended, immediately all the time I used to spend on the manga was poured into the movie. In truth this is the Naruto film I really wanted to make. One last word....after this I won't draw anything further.
I'm surpassing my limits everyone. I think you will enjoy it greatly. I'm drawing with all my strength. I can feel it being my best work and my editor agrees."

This is true?
That is not from this week's jump. I saw this movie ad in april in issue 19 or 20. And it is not true. He didn't say he will retire. As far as I can tell he will stop working on NAruto related stuff
 
Last edited:

saef1234

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 4, 2015
Messages
33
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
black clover's not looking very good rank wise these past 2 weeks, 3rd to 6th to 8th.
 

PaperMasterYoshi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 15, 2015
Messages
41
Reaction score
21
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States


I noticed this was posted where I normally find spoilers. Is anything significant mention in the comment?
 

ryozen

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 22, 2015
Messages
22
Reaction score
7
Gender
Male
Country
Imperium of Mankind
This is the first ranking right?
Yes, that's the one from the second chapter. It got color page on its first chapter rank (and now on its third lol)
 

conankudo

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2013
Messages
456
Reaction score
389
Gender
Male
Country
Marine Headquarters
Issue #33
Cover/Lead Color: Best Blue (New series by Hirakata Masahiro)
Center Color: Shokugeki no Soma, Sesuji wo Pin! to
Isobe is getting Center Color as well and World Trigger will be absent in issue 33
 

Pietro

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 20, 2012
Messages
2,404
Reaction score
817
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Jump 33 preview:
 

RafaFedKilla

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2013
Messages
1,727
Reaction score
464
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Strange, no other mention of other serializations......
 

ElJin

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2015
Messages
334
Reaction score
241
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top