Doujinshi - Robin: The Rokushiki Demon | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Doujinshi Robin: The Rokushiki Demon

Shojin

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
What’s up, folks!?

Years ago, I’ve promised another well drawn manga/comic style Rokushiki Robin action scene for the Rokushiki Robin project and finally after all this time, I delivered! This time, however, it is in the form of an awesome one-shot doujinshi drawn and written by a friend of mine named akkym as a commission for me (although the story concept was my idea mind you), which will be using some of the techniques from the Rokushiki Robin project itself! This, like the previous 1-page only comic made by me and magion02, is to basically show Robin as a Rokushiki user in action, this time using Doflamingo as her opponent. If the short comic is successful enough, I might finally be able to turn it into a series, one of the main goals that I've wanted to achieve with the project for some time. :)

Anyway, here are the first two pages of the fan manga:

The second page is where Robin is using Kaika Rankyaku “Keibajou” (Blooming storm legs “Race track”), which some of you may recognize as the same technique that darkeyez07 illustrated for me years ago (this pic) using my rough sketch of the technique that I drew in the past, which is this rough sketch right here:

Well that’s enough talk for now! Stay tuned for the next page which will be ready soon!

————————————————————————————————-

Credits:
Story concept by me while scripted and drawn by akkym (who also has a tumblr: goakkym) as part of the Rokushiki Robin project.

One piece, as well it's characters and concepts including Nico Robin, Rebecca, Doflamingo, Ussop, and the Rokushiki style are (c) Oda Echiiro

Last edited:

Shojin

Reaction score
Country
United States
Re: [Doujinshi] Robin: The Rokushiki Demon

Finally, I have some news!

I just want to let you all know is that after much delay, the long awaited page 3 of the Robin: The Rokushiki Demon Doujinshi by Akkym is finally on it's way, including a title cover for the doujin itself so stay tuned for those! ;)

Shojin

Reaction score
Country
United States

Hey everyone!

I just want to inform you all that the third page of the "Robin: The Rokushiki Demon" doujin is almost ready. I deeply apologize for the long delay as Akkym was pretty busy so we weren't able to get around to continuing the doujinshi until a couple of weeks ago. Anyway, it should be ready by either today or this weekend.

Stay tuned! ;)

---------- Post added January 26, 2015 at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was January 23, 2015 at 09:47 AM ----------

What's up, folks!? :D

After months of delay, the third page of the awesome short doujinshi drawn and written by akkym is finally here!!!!

As I said before, this is to basically to show Robin as a Rokushiki user in action using techniques from my Rokushiki Robin movelist project, this time using Doflamingo as her opponent.

Anyway, in this page of the fan manga, Robin is using Kaika Shigan Kenpo "Shin Ouren" (Blooming Finger gun/bullet style "True Yellow Lotus"), which Akkym using my old rough sketches of this technique as references:

http://sta.sh/08yreqsl48p

http://shinjojin.deviantart.com/art/Old-Rokushiki-Robin-Roughsketch-of-Shin-Ouren-293080160

These very same concept sketches are also two of the few sketches that I gave HeavyMetalHanzo to use to draw the Kaika Shigan Kenpo "Kouren Soku" Illustration for my Rokushiki Robin project years ago.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Story concept by me while scripted and drawn by akkym as part of the Rokushiki Robin project: http://goo.gl/W134Uu

(Note: And before you ask, yes I know Robin's shades were missing in page 2.)

Last edited:

Shojin

Reaction score
Country
United States

Due to recent events in the one piece manga/anime, the “Robin: The Rokushiki Demon” doujinshi has been rebooted! Here are the first two pages:

Page 3 will be coming soon!

Last edited:

Powerline

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States

Not to sound rude or a dick but looks really similar to one piece and I never actually watched it but ya know to each its own.

Shojin

Reaction score
Country
United States

Not to sound rude or a dick but looks really similar to one piece and I never actually watched it but ya know to each its own.
Oh no need to apologize. :)

Anyway everyone, the third page of the newly revised Rokushiki Robin doujin by my friend Akkym is up!

Enjoy everyone! :)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hey guys, it's been quite a long while since I posted any updates about this series, hasn't it?

Well not to worry because after over a year and a half, my friend Akkym has finally completed both the 4th and 5th pages of the Robin the Rokushiki Demon doujin/fan manga and is now ready for viewing! So without further a due, here's pages 4 and 5!

Enjoy!! ;)

Shojin

Reaction score
Country
United States
Okay everyone, after over two years, here's a new preview of page 6 of the "Robin: The Rokushiki Demon" fan manga/Doujin by my friend Akkym! Sorry for the long wait....again. Lol

As you all can see, it's currently in the lineart stage so hopefully it'll be ready some time this month. And before anyone asks, yes, Robin is using Haki in this page. You'll all see it in the complete version. ;)

@Bugzee @Charlie @Erinyes @Farfalla