Yeps you already know man - you already KNOW!!like yo music....you got a song?![]()
The fist one in the M thread was good whilst traveling.
Yeps you already know man - you already KNOW!!like yo music....you got a song?![]()
OH HHHHHEEEELLL NAAAAAWW..no aliens talks with you mister, I had enough of thatBish go like my musics in the music thread.
P-I-M-P
---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------
ALIEN???????????????
![]()
Your memory is good Lissa - dang. Women dont forgert stuff.OH HHHHHEEEELLL NAAAAAWW..no aliens talks with you mister, I had enough of that
chachu is still disappointed the world didn't end on 12/12/12OH HHHHHEEEELLL NAAAAAWW..no aliens talks with you mister, I had enough of that

Yah duude - nowt its 2016 bro.chachu is still disappointed the world didn't end on 12/12/12![]()

yeah chachu is delusional but in a good waychachu is still disappointed the world didn't end on 12/12/12![]()
thanks..you know what a sista likes more..[video]https://youtu.be/i1gbn2vUaBw[/video]
Thanks.................. I think. lolyeah chachu is delusional but in a good way


yeah.....he can't help he's sickyeah chachu is delusional but in a good way


You're not supposed to talk about that.............yeah.....he can't help he's sick

[video]https://youtu.be/wsJwanW7W7o[/video]
![]()


Hey - was that for me?why not I can fix you
if I really wanted to, we could finish this thread...but naaww..Lissa - lawl!
---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------
Need moar posts. Im in really spam mood right now.......................................
why would charlie need to meet that KnK tard?come out grysun....meet chachu