A Fateful Encounter

Best Fate Work


  • Total voters
    20

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Sky 10+ Edition

You never read or watched DB? Wow you really are a rare one XD Well it escalated more than Naruto, being able to blow the whole planet away if they so wanted, stuff like that.
Yep, my guess is on Dolores tbh, considering her death never was confirmed.

Aren't the arcs really long for a long time now? XD but yeah, even if it isn't the last arc, Acnologia would be the last one left. Maybe with some army of half dragon/human warrior or something, I have no idea :XD

Yeah it's the one from Heavens Feel, she's cool and badass, glad you agree :zomg
Well I did say I only started on manga/anime recently. If I'm not mistaken, DB was a long time ago, in the 80s/90s? I do know about the blowing planets part.

Yeah I guess they have been but this would be a lot longer. I don't think Mashima would want to take care of both Zeref and Acnologia in an arc.

She is cool. Has HF started yet?
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Sky 10+ Edition

Well we will see how things go, exploring Japan comes first for me, but experiencing some of the daily life never is a bad thing either~

Good :blush

Ouch...

It's a harem manga after all, him answering their feelings now means it's advancing towards the end, which is a really good thing xD

Pride Kakumei indeed :wtf

Yep, my guess is on Dolores tbh, considering her death never was confirmed.

Aren't the arcs really long for a long time now? XD but yeah, even if it isn't the last arc, Acnologia would be the last one left. Maybe with some army of half dragon/human warrior or something, I have no idea :XD
I was joking anyway. Traveling is looking at stuff for me. And with stuff I don't mean boobs or asses this time. :XD I love city trips. I am the type of guy who wouldn't enjoy a Mallorca party vacation, because I could always do that at home too and I don't need the beach to get wasted.

Ouch? I loved Chelsea a lot. They brutally murdered her, put her head on a stick and fed the rest of her body to a Tengu. While the latter stuff wasn't Kuromes fault she was a part of it. So please Akame or Tatsumi... Murder her in the most brutal way...
Revenge is sweet.

Yeah which is a really really good thing. Nisekoi needs to end...

*shamelessly enters the discussion*

Never thought about it like that. Dolores sure changed a lot if she looks like Matrona by now...

Last arc should happen in Fiore. The final battle will be Natsu (END mode + Lightning/Fire DF) vs either Zeref or Acnologia.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Sky 10+ Edition

Never thought about it like that. Dolores sure changed a lot if she looks like Matrona by now...
Yeah, if it is, the resemblance is uncanny. Were they sisters? I've forgotten if that was said or not.

Last arc should happen in Fiore. The final battle will be Natsu (END mode + Lightning/Fire DF) vs either Zeref or Acnologia.
Lol, they'd probably destroy the city in the process. I wonder if Natsu's END mode would come with a change in appearance?
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Sky 10+ Edition

Yeah, if it is, the resemblance is uncanny. Were they sisters? I've forgotten if that was said or not.

Lol, they'd probably destroy the city in the process. I wonder if Natsu's END mode would come with a change in appearance?
Iirc they were sisters... But Dolores looked completely different. Hence I am a bit confused.

I said Fiore, not Magnolia. :D There is still Fairy Heart and Mavis. Damn I really want Mavis to come back...
Also it would be cool if Serena is a revived Yuri... :zomg

Probably some horns or something. He should have an etherious form like the Nine Gates after all. But imagine... DF + Etherious Form + Lightning... :kreygasm
Still loving it that Mashima hinted at Natsu being a demon in Edolas. :D
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Sky 10+ Edition

Iirc they were sisters... But Dolores looked completely different. Hence I am a bit confused.
Hm, then it wouldn't be far fetched at all. It's likely Dolores.

I said Fiore, not Magnolia. :D There is still Fairy Heart and Mavis. Damn I really want Mavis to come back...
Also it would be cool if Serena is a revived Yuri... :zomg
Ah you're right :fail. True. It would be nice for Mavis to come back. She's a good tactician and likely very powerful too. It seems Serena is Yury. Imo, nothing else makes sense

Probably some horns or something. He should have an etherious form like the Nine Gates after all. But imagine... DF + Etherious Form + Lightning... :kreygasm
Still loving it that Mashima hinted at Natsu being a demon in Edolas. :D
Horns could just as easily be dragonifciation or something. Yeah after all, END is Etherious Natsu Dragneel. I suppose he should be somewhat different from the nine gates though.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Goi-kun could you fucking not spoil others who don't read chapter spoilers? :fail
Lol sorry and thanks for your kindness :XD
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

It happens :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: g01

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Sky 10+ Edition

Well I did say I only started on manga/anime recently. If I'm not mistaken, DB was a long time ago, in the 80s/90s? I do know about the blowing planets part.

Yeah I guess they have been but this would be a lot longer. I don't think Mashima would want to take care of both Zeref and Acnologia in an arc.

She is cool. Has HF started yet?
well the manga ran from 84-95, so yeah xD Still it was more or less the first manga and somewhat "mature" anime that aired around the western countries, or at least the most famous one from what I know. Talking about our generation here, people in their mid-twenties. You're the first person I see who's neither read the manga nor watched the anime. Only makes sense though I guess, availability for manga and anime prolly was a lot worse in your country 15-20 years ago (if it existed at all), Africa can't really be compared to Europe in that sense.

I guess not, then again Zeref feels more important than Acnologia (to the whole plot), so it would be kinda weird to see him go down before the dragon XD

lol dude no :XD If anything, production of the first movie might just have started. If we're lucky we're going to get something by the end of next year, and then it's still going to be another 6-8 months until we get blu-rays for that. Still long long away I fear, sadly.

I was joking anyway. Traveling is looking at stuff for me. And with stuff I don't mean boobs or asses this time. :XD I love city trips. I am the type of guy who wouldn't enjoy a Mallorca party vacation, because I could always do that at home too and I don't need the beach to get wasted.

Ouch? I loved Chelsea a lot. They brutally murdered her, put her head on a stick and fed the rest of her body to a Tengu. While the latter stuff wasn't Kuromes fault she was a part of it. So please Akame or Tatsumi... Murder her in the most brutal way...
Revenge is sweet.

Yeah which is a really really good thing. Nisekoi needs to end...

*shamelessly enters the discussion*

Never thought about it like that. Dolores sure changed a lot if she looks like Matrona by now...

Last arc should happen in Fiore. The final battle will be Natsu (END mode + Lightning/Fire DF) vs either Zeref or Acnologia.
Well it all depends, I agree with Mallorca but it's not so bad to enjoy the everyday life in another country, as it can be vastly different compared to your homecountry. So in that sense it's not completely about looking at stuff, but also experiencing the life over there. To become more than a simply tourist who looks at things if you know what I mean, I think that's something we haven't experienced too much last time.

Okay then... :XD

It sure does...

Well she was a little kid, really. Looking at kids you often find yourself amazed how they look as adults, life is just like that xD And I honestly don't recall her being Matrona's little sister or something, but she was basically their guardian, so it wouldn't be that surprising if wanted to honour her or something.

We don't really know where this arc will play out, considering they plan to invade Fiore.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Lol sorry and thanks for your kindness :XD
I shall forgive you.

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

Well it all depends, I agree with Mallorca but it's not so bad to enjoy the everyday life in another country, as it can be vastly different compared to your homecountry. So in that sense it's not completely about looking at stuff, but also experiencing the life over there. To become more than a simply tourist who looks at things if you know what I mean, I think that's something we haven't experienced too much last time.

Okay then... :XD

It sure does...

Well she was a little kid, really. Looking at kids you often find yourself amazed how they look as adults, life is just like that xD And I honestly don't recall her being Matrona's little sister or something, but she was basically their guardian, so it wouldn't be that surprising if wanted to honour her or something.

We don't really know where this arc will play out, considering they plan to invade Fiore.
That is true. But we had to because we lacked time so we looked at everything we wanted to. :nod
But what do you have in mind?

I think you are still disagreeing with me. :notsure

Well it is Manga logic. I wouldn't mind her being Dolores anyway. :nod

Would love to see some destruction within the Alvares Empire though. :blush I just hope Makarov won't become the 8th master for the lulz again though... He could just be another member of FT...
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Sky 10+ Edition

well the manga ran from 84-95, so yeah xD Still it was more or less the first manga and somewhat "mature" anime that aired around the western countries, or at least the most famous one from what I know. Talking about our generation here, people in their mid-twenties. You're the first person I see who's neither read the manga nor watched the anime. Only makes sense though I guess, availability for manga and anime prolly was a lot worse in your country 15-20 years ago (if it existed at all), Africa can't really be compared to Europe in that sense.
Yeah. I think there were only few of my friend that knew it and only one in particular that had apparently watched and read the entire stuff. Then again, he used to travel a lot so it's not surprising. He also tried to tell me about DB when we talk about manga and also said how most mangaka like Kishi took inspiration from DB. I would have actually tried it out but firstly, I didn't exactly fancy watching a show where planets were getting blown up (no matter how rare of often it happened) and secondly, I figured the anime wouldn't be the best considering it was done so long ago.

I guess not, then again Zeref feels more important than Acnologia (to the whole plot), so it would be kinda weird to see him go down before the dragon XD
Yeah Zeref does feel more important than Acnologia but Mashima decided to setup a proper confrontation between Zeref and FT now. I suppose Zeref could escape to fight another time or that FT would lose but it seems pretty serious this time.

lol dude no :XD If anything, production of the first movie might just have started. If we're lucky we're going to get something by the end of next year, and then it's still going to be another 6-8 months until we get blu-rays for that. Still long long away I fear, sadly.
EH?! So far away and you were wetting my appetite? Damn
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Sky 10+ Edition

Ah you're right :fail. True. It would be nice for Mavis to come back. She's a good tactician and likely very powerful too. It seems Serena is Yury. Imo, nothing else makes sense

Horns could just as easily be dragonifciation or something. Yeah after all, END is Etherious Natsu Dragneel. I suppose he should be somewhat different from the nine gates though.
Probably the most powerful illusion magician there is plus all great fairy magics at her command... She should be a monster...
Sure they look really similar but according to Zero, Yury is dead... =/

Probably powerful enough to destroy everything... Lucy will need to throw herself at him a lot until he calms down...
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

lol, well Lucy throws herself at him enough even when he's not mad although she doesn't exactly do it intentionally.
Yeah I know Zero said yury died but I have a hard time believing that. Well he could have been revived somewhat but it seems pretty clear that Serena is yury.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works


:kreygasm

HIMAWARI-CHAN
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

That is true. But we had to because we lacked time so we looked at everything we wanted to. :nod
But what do you have in mind?

I think you are still disagreeing with me. :notsure

Well it is Manga logic. I wouldn't mind her being Dolores anyway. :nod

Would love to see some destruction within the Alvares Empire though. :blush I just hope Makarov won't become the 8th master for the lulz again though... He could just be another member of FT...
Well I have nothing specific in mind, really xD What I meant that we don't necessarily have to party hard, we can also hang out at a cafe or restaurant, just wandering through some streets (without a specific goal), experiencing some of the night life, stuff like that. And yeah, last time we obviously didn't have much time for that.

ofc I do, but I agree to disagree :D

I don't really care if Erza stays master or Makarov, it doesn't really change anything with the story xD Just use Lumen Histoire this time, Makarov you chicken :blush

Yeah. I think there were only few of my friend that knew it and only one in particular that had apparently watched and read the entire stuff. Then again, he used to travel a lot so it's not surprising. He also tried to tell me about DB when we talk about manga and also said how most mangaka like Kishi took inspiration from DB. I would have actually tried it out but firstly, I didn't exactly fancy watching a show where planets were getting blown up (no matter how rare of often it happened) and secondly, I figured the anime wouldn't be the best considering it was done so long ago.

Yeah Zeref does feel more important than Acnologia but Mashima decided to setup a proper confrontation between Zeref and FT now. I suppose Zeref could escape to fight another time or that FT would lose but it seems pretty serious this time.

EH?! So far away and you were wetting my appetite? Damn
lol how old an anime is doesn't necessarily say anything about it, besides the fact that you can usually expect less "good" animation. Some are really well-crafted though and shaped future anime, just like how your friend says Naruto was inspired by DB (which it obviously was to some extent at least). Neon Genesis Evangelion comes to mind, you might have heard of that xD
No worries though, the DB anime is... not good and the story didn't age gracefuly. You would probably be bored and annoyed fast if there's no nostalgia factor.

Yeah it does, then again you never really know with Mashima xD

Well sorry, already changed my set XD If I did wet your appetite you could always play the Visual Novel :teehee


:kreygasm

HIMAWARI-CHAN
Himawari-chaaaan :kreygasm
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Well I have nothing specific in mind, really xD What I meant that we don't necessarily have to party hard, we can also hang out at a cafe or restaurant, just wandering through some streets (without a specific goal), experiencing some of the night life, stuff like that. And yeah, last time we obviously didn't have much time for that.

ofc I do, but I agree to disagree :D

I don't really care if Erza stays master or Makarov, it doesn't really change anything with the story xD Just use Lumen Histoire this time, Makarov you chicken :blush

Well sorry, already changed my set XD If I did wet your appetite you could always play the Visual Novel :teehee

Himawari-chaaaan :kreygasm
As I was saying, party hard is not something I need during a vacation abroad. :nod Cafe, eh? :derp
But sure I would like to do that. :blush

Just know this, the uglier her death gets, the happier I will become. :blush

Just a small detail which annoys me. It holds progress completely. How is FT able to grow as a guild when the guild master simply returns whenever he is back in the Manga? Erza should stay the 7th master, as 7 is an important number in this Manga anyway.

Indeed Holt-kun. Play it. Talk about it. Feel the love. :kappa

Damn already more badass than Boruto. :kreygasm
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

As I was saying, party hard is not something I need during a vacation abroad. :nod Cafe, eh? :derp
But sure I would like to do that. :blush

Just know this, the uglier her death gets, the happier I will become. :blush

Just a small detail which annoys me. It holds progress completely. How is FT able to grow as a guild when the guild master simply returns whenever he is back in the Manga? Erza should stay the 7th master, as 7 is an important number in this Manga anyway.

Indeed Holt-kun. Play it. Talk about it. Feel the love. :kappa
Perverted thoughts? XD
Well it's still too early, we can decide on that spontaneously anway :D

Okay :hee

And the manga has never been about an individual but strength as a group, so honestly the leader does not really matter much. A guild can grow even with the same leader, especially considering FT's themes, so I don't really mind either way.

Wow encouraging words for once, nice :kappa
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Perverted thoughts? XD
Well it's still too early, we can decide on that spontaneously anway :D

Okay :hee

And the manga has never been about an individual but strength as a group, so honestly the leader does not really matter much. A guild can grow even with the same leader, especially considering FT's themes, so I don't really mind either way.

Wow encouraging words for once, nice :kappa
I have no idea what you are talking about. :teehee
Indeed. Let's just enjoy the spring weather by then and go for a walk. :nod

Still... Way too many guild masters in a way too short period of time. :XD
They are a family anyway and at some point there is a new alpha (fe)male in town. :kappa

It is my favorite VN after all.:kappa
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

I have no idea what you are talking about. :teehee
Indeed. Let's just enjoy the spring weather by then and go for a walk. :nod

Still... Way too many guild masters in a way too short period of time. :XD
They are a family anyway and at some point there is a new alpha (fe)male in town. :kappa

It is my favorite VN after all.:kappa
YOU ECCHI! :teehee
Yeah, the current heat is killing me :faint

I destroyed your argument so you went for another? xP Have to agree, but at this point it's just a running gag in the manga, that should show you how important it is to the plot x'D

Isn't that LB? xDDDDDDDD
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

YOU ECCHI! :teehee
Yeah, the current heat is killing me :faint

I destroyed your argument so you went for another? xP Have to agree, but at this point it's just a running gag in the manga, that should show you how important it is to the plot x'D

Isn't that LB? xDDDDDDDD
Indeed. Very ecchi desu. :blush
Same here... I am melting... At least I don't have to wear a suit at the moment... :faint

Destroyed? Sure. :kappa Hey I am a detail junkie so I care for stuff like that. :pout

Oh come on... I was lending you a hand here...
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

I agree with Sky. It sucks.
 
Top