Seinen [Webtoon] Moss by Tae-Ho Yoon

lolapaolaberry

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 7, 2015
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
South Korea
So I was scrolling through the Huffington post the other day and all of a sudden I stumble upon the webtoon Moss which some of you may already know. It's a webtoon that used to be quite popular in Korea and was even made into a motion picture.
Anyway, apparently you can read a number of webtoons on the huffington post now. Others I could find are: Trace, Love Maker, and Amanze. Love maker is also awesome btw.

Seems these webtoons are provided to HP by a company called spottoon. Never heard of them, but they even have their own webtoon platform spottoon.com. From what I have seen so far I would recommend Trace and Love Maker
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,855
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: [Webtoon] Moss on the huffington post

The Spottoon has it's own website that looks a bit like LINE. Which you can find here...

https://www.spottoon.com/

Looks like they are just getting it up and running though so not much works yet. Good find though.
 
Last edited:

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
I havent read this webtoon, any one has any link to it? I would also appreciate if some one can link me to the movie with english sub i googled but all i can find are non subbed stuffs.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,855
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm afraid I don't. Never even heard of this series before, honestly. The movie is available on netflix subtitled beyond that I have no idea.
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
I'm afraid I don't. Never even heard of this series before, honestly. The movie is available on netflix subtitled beyond that I have no idea.
D*mn i dont have subscription to netflix. Ne way back when i go to my country i ll dl it in torrent.
 
Top