Kat's Diary!

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,536
Reaction score
21,804
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

correct!

now can you guess what the condition is to being a planet?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,763
Reaction score
26,119
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

Kat is a planet?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,536
Reaction score
21,804
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

yes, Kat, her summer camp and Moscow are all planets, what do they have in common?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

its actually чай.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

No Panda you are wrong, Charlie is not a planet :p
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,763
Reaction score
26,119
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

No Panda you are wrong, Charlie is not a planet :p
Why did you turn this around to me?? :lmao
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

Dont listen to Rhuu-chan, he doesnt know what he is talking about :toc
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,763
Reaction score
26,119
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

I know - he's a foreigner :derp

Anyways check this out reminded me a picture of yours.
Don't remember from when though lol - wanted to show you.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

Huh I have no idea what you are referring to O.o
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,763
Reaction score
26,119
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

Huh I have no idea what you are referring to O.o
Ah there was pic of you somewhere in a white long dress? Reminded me Marilyn Monroe. ^^
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

OH I think I know which one haha :XD nvm !
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

How can you miss school? Are you crazy ? >_>

My holiday is great great ^^ Had 2 projects, was in Moscow and from monday starting another project so kinda busy! What about yours?
I exaggerate a little :XD

Glad to hear that :) How is moscow and did you meet with lawl ? and wow starting another project already? you are really lucky.Mine is same,boring summer... :emocat
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

in order to meet with law-sama one has to make appointment 6 months in advance :edu
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

I exaggerate a little :XD

Glad to hear that :) How is moscow and did you meet with lawl ? and wow starting another project already? you are really lucky.Mine is same,boring summer... :emocat
LITTLE?! Im kind of afraid of my next school year tbh ;-;

Moscow was awesome!!!!! We had so much fun, saw a lot! Tried sushi for the first time :toc Yeah yeah but only 2 left for this year :( In Slovakia anyway ... We are planning on going for a project abroad finally cuz we were really busy with our projects here soo ... Probably we will go to the first project abroad possible haha :XD Wanna go to either Romania, Spain or Armenia <333

Why arent you doing anything Go-chan!

in order to meet with law-sama one has to make appointment 6 months in advance :edu
and if you are a ME it is even worse :toc But yeah he wasnt in Russia so :XD
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

LITTLE?! Im kind of afraid of my next school year tbh ;-;

Moscow was awesome!!!!! We had so much fun, saw a lot! Tried sushi for the first time :toc Yeah yeah but only 2 left for this year :( In Slovakia anyway ... We are planning on going for a project abroad finally cuz we were really busy with our projects here soo ... Probably we will go to the first project abroad possible haha :XD Wanna go to either Romania, Spain or Armenia <333

Why arent you doing anything Go-chan!



and if you are a ME it is even worse :toc But yeah he wasnt in Russia so :XD
Lol this is mey first year in uni so I can't wait it :XD

You are soooo lucky,did you like it ? if I were you,want to see america,germany and japan.
Because there is nothing to do,okey hang out with my friends,playing computer,watching tv-series...But I will go to abroad countries next year,I really want that(I am saving money)

Lol too bad,what abou adiiii,I can't see her anywhere
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,536
Reaction score
21,804
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

No Panda you are wrong, Charlie is not a planet :p
but you are :')

You, Moscow and your summer camp have in common that you're all Russian :lmao
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

Lol this is mey first year in uni so I can't wait it :XD

You are soooo lucky,did you like it ? if I were you,want to see america,germany and japan.
Because there is nothing to do,okey hang out with my friends,playing computer,watching tv-series...But I will go to abroad countries next year,I really want that(I am saving money)

Lol too bad,what abou adiiii,I can't see her anywhere
Oooh then I understand! I would be excited too if it was my first uni year but its my last hs year so :scry

I kinda am lucky haha that I have good friends here and there :toc The trip was incredible so yeah! Ehhh not interested in USA and Germany at all :toc I want to go to Turkey again, then around Europe, SA aand some asian countries :toc
Well thats good too! Now you are playing mafia so you better win ;) Travelling is worth saving money believe me *-*

Unfortunatelly, I had to cancel the Adi meeting cuz 1. should go help my cousin with her baby a bit 2. was afk the whole summer 3. will need a lot of money for driver's license & prom & IELTS so ;-;

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

but you are :')

You, Moscow and your summer camp have in common that you're all Russian :lmao
I am not a planet :)

Its NOT a summer camp ffs ! :rofl
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,536
Reaction score
21,804
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

its basically the same thing :>
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

It is not the same thing, дебил!
 
Top