Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!
correct!
now can you guess what the condition is to being a planet?
correct!
now can you guess what the condition is to being a planet?

Why did you turn this around to me??No Panda you are wrong, Charlie is not a planet![]()



Ah there was pic of you somewhere in a white long dress? Reminded me Marilyn Monroe. ^^Huh I have no idea what you are referring to O.o
nvm !OH I think I know which one hahanvm !

I exaggerate a littleHow can you miss school? Are you crazy ? >_>
My holiday is great great ^^ Had 2 projects, was in Moscow and from monday starting another project so kinda busy! What about yours?

How is moscow and did you meet with lawl ? and wow starting another project already? you are really lucky.Mine is same,boring summer... 

LITTLE?! Im kind of afraid of my next school year tbh ;-;I exaggerate a little
Glad to hear thatHow is moscow and did you meet with lawl ? and wow starting another project already? you are really lucky.Mine is same,boring summer...
![]()
Yeah yeah but only 2 left for this year
In Slovakia anyway ... We are planning on going for a project abroad finally cuz we were really busy with our projects here soo ... Probably we will go to the first project abroad possible haha
Wanna go to either Romania, Spain or Armenia <333 and if you are a ME it is even worsein order to meet with law-sama one has to make appointment 6 months in advance![]()
But yeah he wasnt in Russia so 
Lol this is mey first year in uni so I can't wait itLITTLE?! Im kind of afraid of my next school year tbh ;-;
Moscow was awesome!!!!! We had so much fun, saw a lot! Tried sushi for the first timeYeah yeah but only 2 left for this year
In Slovakia anyway ... We are planning on going for a project abroad finally cuz we were really busy with our projects here soo ... Probably we will go to the first project abroad possible haha
Wanna go to either Romania, Spain or Armenia <333
Why arent you doing anything Go-chan!
and if you are a ME it is even worseBut yeah he wasnt in Russia so
![]()

but you are :')No Panda you are wrong, Charlie is not a planet![]()

Oooh then I understand! I would be excited too if it was my first uni year but its my last hs year soLol this is mey first year in uni so I can't wait it
You are soooo lucky,did you like it ? if I were you,want to see america,germany and japan.
Because there is nothing to do,okey hang out with my friends,playing computer,watching tv-series...But I will go to abroad countries next year,I really want that(I am saving money)
Lol too bad,what abou adiiii,I can't see her anywhere

The trip was incredible so yeah! Ehhh not interested in USA and Germany at all
I want to go to Turkey again, then around Europe, SA aand some asian countries
Travelling is worth saving money believe me *-*I am not a planetbut you are :')
You, Moscow and your summer camp have in common that you're all Russian![]()
