Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Well, there are many active (and yeah, passive) roles that aren't detective^^"
Well, there are many active (and yeah, passive) roles that aren't detective^^"
I didn't said it was passive, I said "That's why I want the Nurse and Brawler to get into the game, more active roles are always fun than passive ones.". Doesn't neccessarily mean my role has to be passive. Although you are right, it is passive. Like "sitting on my butt and waiting to get shot" passive. xDhe meant that you say you are not detective...
---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------
now you also say its passive...
james you mentioned you didnt like it than in your next post say its eunner to be active than passive...I didn't said it was passive, I said "That's why I want the Nurse and Brawler to get into the game, more active roles are always fun than passive ones.". Doesn't neccessarily mean my role has to be passive. Although you are right, it is passive. Like "sitting on my butt and waiting to get shot" passive. xD

He's a bad guy? Really? I watched the first 4 movies only and then kinda lost interest, but Malfoy was just a snobby dude and not inherently evil. I kinda liked him. But now that I think of it Hermione fits me, being so smart and alli maybe digging or reaching but i dont like how this sounds....was cute and wishes he was a bad guy
---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------
meh....this game....i miss my hardy![]()
Ye I wish Hardy was playing too, but someone's gotta host.
The hint may seem useless but it isn't.You always have the same roles,well,since my hint of having my role before holds not weight...i'll say i've had it more than once.

and so do you my dear....are you regular townie againYou always have the same roles,![]()

so you have to wait on certain events to happen....first time I have this role![]()
my role can be active I suppose
'Coz Ron is great !

Have you ever been Mafia?i'll say i've also had my role before.....

Same as usual for me tooand so do you my dear....are you regular townie again
----------[/SIZE]



There are a bunch of possible associations, one of the reasons why i obviously gave the hint. Nevertheless like on the books i am on the good sidelol somehow I associated harry with mafia boss.Guy started a riot in school and take students to fight in the city![]()

Yep, or a witch ?Ok jorped is innocent child.