Games Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

There are a bunch of possible associations, one of the reasons why i obviously gave the hint. Nevertheless like on the books i am on the good side :p
You read the books ? You have a special place for me now on :nerd
 
Last edited:

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

You read the books ? You have a special place for me now on :nerd
Of course, most of them probably more than 3 times :nerd
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

i reads the books too do u luv me goi:D?!
 
  • Like
Reactions: g01

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

That's why I want the Nurse and Brawler to get into the game, more active roles are always fun than passive ones.



Well, you got me, man! I am Mafia, I confess all my crimes! Throw me into the dungeoun, Mr Snape!

Not liking a role is not really a hint, at least not in my opinion. I just don't like roles like the one I got.

What's your role hint or are you going as always for the "I will give info at day 2 and look as suspicious as **** till then and get lynched for being mafia and turn out to be Mafia in 50% of the cases anyway" route again? XD
Active role, Hufflepuff wizards are honest :mono.

You are overreacting, I didn't even say you were mafia.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Zasz: had the role before, fucking boring (played as: Detective, Bomb (2x), Noble, Mafia Boss, reg Townie (which he can't know of), Sickly, Hider (last one))
Haku: boring but significant, thinks he won't survive much for wtv reason
Misho: passive-aggressive
James: passive, never had the role before, thinks he won't enjoy it (played as: Spy, Mafia Janitor (2x @.@ for the love of God), Sickly)
Sunny & Cocky: had the role before in RL MG and said it is useful to share that
Titio lindo: had the role before more than once (played as: Hider (2x), Detective (4x), Mafia Boss (2x), Doctor (3x), Mafia Member (2x), Serial Killer, Traitor, Politician, Mafia Assassin, Prostitute, Bodyguard, Vigilante, Strongman, Death Miller (that he can't know of).
Panda: first time with role #DUH, can be active (played as: Mafia Boss)
Hardy: the role has an interesting relationship with Harry Potter
Demon: active role
Frosty: first time with role (played as: Mafia Detective, Daytime Vigilante (2x), Mentor, Bomb, Bomb Diffuser)
DD: not a reg. townie


Finally people claiming to have active roles.
Weirdly so far only one vote was casted. I'm used to have people *cough* Misho *cough* voting right away
 
Last edited:

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I hope somebody got Barkeeper again and survives for a bit more, I wanna see more "user reviews" so to say.^^

Hm, many passive ones hardly any active claims so far. Still, at least more hints than like in some other games. Hope the detectives get some good clues this night.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry


Students.

The Duelling Club's first session will start in an hour (and will last an hour). Get your wands ready.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

In an Hour? I think I gonna battle my twin bro as punishment for not being here with me. I'll take that 10% death/kill chance. Fun idea with the dueals btw. XD
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

The Barkeeper :fail Biggest show of how people can derp in a game, Jesus...

It's not a 10% change of death/kill XD You challenge someone and THAT person only has 10% chance of dying. Like, all the challenged ones have the chance, not the challengers, you can't die from challenging (sigh, I can't be objective^^' but hope you got it)
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Zasz: had the role before, fucking boring (played as: Detective, Bomb (2x), Noble, Mafia Boss, reg Townie (which he can't know of), Sickly, Hider (last one))
Haku: boring but significant, thinks he won't survive much for wtv reason
Misho: passive-aggressive
James: passive, never had the role before, thinks he won't enjoy it (played as: Spy, Mafia Janitor (2x @.@ for the love of God), Sickly)
Sunny & Cocky: had the role before in RL MG and said it is useful to share that
Titio lindo: had the role before more than once (played as: Hider (2x), Detective (4x), Mafia Boss (2x), Doctor (3x), Mafia Member (2x), Serial Killer, Traitor, Politician, Mafia Assassin, Prostitute, Bodyguard, Vigilante, Strongman, Death Miller (that he can't know of).
Panda: first time with role #DUH, can be active (played as: Mafia Boss)
Hardy: the role has an interesting relationship with Harry Potter
Demon: active role

Finally people claiming to have active roles.
Weirdly so far only one vote was casted. I'm used to have people *cough* Misho *cough* voting right away
Hardy's joke is not funny anymore, i prefer be called the The One! :mono

Btw Farfalla anything you can add regarding your role? ^^
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

You called me Farfalla ;-;

I'm passive as well^^' that's why I did that remark.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry


Students.

The Duelling Club's first session will start in an hour (and will last an hour). Get your wands ready.
I don't believe Dumbledore would allow such thing! Letting students fight, which might have as repercussion their death.

On that moment Harry realized even Dumbledore couldn't be trusted
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I don't believe Dumbledore would allow such thing! Letting students fight, which might have as repercussion their death.

On that moment Harry realized even Dumbledore couldn't be trusted
Stfu Harry, -10 points to Gryffindor.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

From urban dictionary:

Sunny

An angel from above..and cute
sunny is awesome, cutest, and coolest

Farf :blush


Students.

The Duelling Club's first session will start in an hour (and will last an hour). Get your wands ready.
Professor Dumbledore, I'd like to practice my magical skills on Dean. Only for practicing though, I will be gentle ^^
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

You called me Farfalla ;-;

I'm passive as well^^' that's why I did that remark.
You are always crying :hmph You don't like it? :p I was afraid if i simply said Far you would miss my question to you :derp

Put it on the list then, i didn't related that to your remark :hug
If you are Mafia, i take back the hug! :hmph

Stfu Harry, -10 points to Gryffindor.
Stfu? Dumbledore is one of those old fashioned guys, he would never use an acronym like that specially an offensive one like that!

You fuck off!


Avada Kedavra
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

i reads the books too do u luv me goi:D?!
Of course :love

Okey guys,It is middle of the night in here and I am tired,so going to sleep now.

VOTEKILL GrySun

It is just a vote,not that he is suspicious(sorry gaysun)
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Of course :love

Okey guys,It is middle of the night in here and I am tired,so going to sleep now.

VOTEKILL GrySun

It is just a vote,not that he is suspicious(sorry gaysun)
:lmao
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry


Students.

The Duelling Club's first session will be starting now. You have an hour to tell me (in this thread) who you want to practice your offensive skills with. I'll be waiting.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Of course :love

Okey guys,It is middle of the night in here and I am tired,so going to sleep now.

VOTEKILL GrySun

It is just a vote,not that he is suspicious(sorry gaysun)
No problem, you don't like me and I don't like you, it's as simple as that and it's day one.

!votekill lawlett-kun I doubt he will die to my magic, erm I mean, I doubt he'll die by an accident later tonight, so might as well put a placeholder vote on him, not sure if I'll be back tonight.


Students.

The Duelling Club's first session will be starting now. You have an hour to tell me (in this thread) who you want to practice your offensive skills with. I'll be waiting.
B-but I already did, sir.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Lol why shouldn't like you and why don't you like me :XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top