Games Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Erinyes is female :XD
And votekill GrySun, he acted so suspicious
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Sorry guys haven't been online.
votekill James.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Votelock Erinyes because he wants me dead. xD
So you vote randomly for gnut tying everything up. Now that everything seems to point out to GrySun getting lynched you just change your vote to someone who is not being focused at all.

It seems like you voted gnut, just to save Lawl.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Vote Kill GrySun

At this point, I merely wish to bandwagon him and analyze the whole situation that lead to the lynch.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I had to skip most of the pages, could someone give a brief summary
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Vote Kill GrySun

At this point, I merely wish to bandwagon him and analyze the whole situation that lead to the lynch.
You are so full of shit and you know it, but you try to act smart nevertheless haha :lmao
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Stfu jorped, he is at the very least smarter than you
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Vote Kill GrySun

At this point, I merely wish to bandwagon him and analyze the whole situation that lead to the lynch.
You really are full of shit apparently, jorped is right. But know that you're doing a mistake. But killing townies isn't detriminetal in the long run right? Only my reasoning is.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I had to skip most of the pages, could someone give a brief summary

:residentsleeper
Pick one;
Gnut,GrySun or lawl
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Nah, I don't jump on wagons like that
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

You really are full of shit apparently, jorped is right. But know that you're doing a mistake. But killing townies isn't detriminetal in the long run right? Only my reasoning is.
Funny that you tried to do the same thing to lawl
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I'm a she, dear :)
*looks at your avatar*
Damn, you got ugly, girl. :P

For Mafia, it doesn't matter if the target is a he or she.
James being a Mafia member confirmed :frankerz
And yet you didn't voted for me~

So you vote randomly for gnut tying everything up. Now that everything seems to point out to GrySun getting lynched you just change your vote to someone who is not being focused at all.

It seems like you voted gnut, just to save Lawl.
Nobody kills Lawl as long as I am alive! We were the first most awesome mafia team to win after a long time, killing all dem townies and laughing at their misery! This dream team never gonna die!!!
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Jorped it's sweet how you trust me, but I'm unsure if you're just a good bro or a mafia trying to take advantage of it all. If you're mafia you know I'm not one of you, so you can be the "I told you!" guy after I'm dead. But I'll believe the first option.

EDIT: Professor could we get an update count of the votes?
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Personal conclusions:

- Lawl seemed really butthurt that he was going to be lynched though that might be due the fact that the whole situation that lead to it was his confront with GrySun and that's why he seemed more personal. Personally i feel like he deserved more trust than Lawl or even Gnut;

- James acted super weird tying everything up (he voted for gnut, tying Gnut and Lawly) and when things started to go in favor of GrySun being lynched, he just changed his voted for someone who will never get lynched this day phase for the reason she had voted on him. Don't you find that suspicious as fuck? lol

- I don't trust Haku, neither i enjoyed his reasoning for starting a vote on GrySun. I found it funny though, such reasoning being used by him, but i will leave it like that.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Jorped it's sweet how you trust me, but I'm unsure if you're just a good bro or a mafia trying to take advantage of it all. If you're mafia you know I'm not one of you, so you can be the "I told you!" guy after I'm dead. But I'll believe the first option.

EDIT: Professor could we get an update count of the votes?
I just think you are clean, and for example at one post you said "Demon i am really disappointed you, i actually really like to read your posts on the Magi's section" or w/e it seemed really genuine to me.

Plus i can't let Hermione die :scry
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Nah, I don't jump on wagons like that
Then read the pages
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top