Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I'm a she, dearVotelock Erinyes because he wants me dead. xD

I'm a she, dearVotelock Erinyes because he wants me dead. xD

For Mafia, it doesn't matter if the target is a he or she.I'm a she, dear![]()

So you vote randomly for gnut tying everything up. Now that everything seems to point out to GrySun getting lynched you just change your vote to someone who is not being focused at all.Votelock Erinyes because he wants me dead. xD

You are so full of shit and you know it, but you try to act smart nevertheless hahaVote Kill GrySun
At this point, I merely wish to bandwagon him and analyze the whole situation that lead to the lynch.

You really are full of shit apparently, jorped is right. But know that you're doing a mistake. But killing townies isn't detriminetal in the long run right? Only my reasoning is.Vote Kill GrySun
At this point, I merely wish to bandwagon him and analyze the whole situation that lead to the lynch.
I had to skip most of the pages, could someone give a brief summary

Funny that you tried to do the same thing to lawlYou really are full of shit apparently, jorped is right. But know that you're doing a mistake. But killing townies isn't detriminetal in the long run right? Only my reasoning is.
*looks at your avatar*I'm a she, dear![]()
And yet you didn't voted for me~For Mafia, it doesn't matter if the target is a he or she.
James being a Mafia member confirmed![]()
Nobody kills Lawl as long as I am alive! We were the first most awesome mafia team to win after a long time, killing all dem townies and laughing at their misery! This dream team never gonna die!!!So you vote randomly for gnut tying everything up. Now that everything seems to point out to GrySun getting lynched you just change your vote to someone who is not being focused at all.
It seems like you voted gnut, just to save Lawl.
Sorry, but don't worry, next game my face will turn gorgeous (hopefully)*looks at your avatar*
Damn, you got ugly, girl. :P

I just think you are clean, and for example at one post you said "Demon i am really disappointed you, i actually really like to read your posts on the Magi's section" or w/e it seemed really genuine to me.Jorped it's sweet how you trust me, but I'm unsure if you're just a good bro or a mafia trying to take advantage of it all. If you're mafia you know I'm not one of you, so you can be the "I told you!" guy after I'm dead. But I'll believe the first option.
EDIT: Professor could we get an update count of the votes?

Then read the pagesNah, I don't jump on wagons like that