Games Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

jorped for the love of christt calm ur tits. I know exxactly what i promised~ My role is the investigative one. Whats with philia boy? not going for me? bawringgg
Y go 4 u wen i think u r naw laikly 2 b a town gay.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,104
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I wouldn't be surprised if people started suspecting of me, since i was so wrong about GrySun. Btw i haven't forgotten what Lawl said about revealing his role if he survived the lynch. That was the case, so time to spill the beans!

Yeah dear, so bad your avy remind me my cute nevew, yet your suspicious now, but not the only one, Gnut acted strangely yesterday :pout, demon because... demon is demon, Ao because no clue.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Would've liked to have one manipulation duel with you, but I'm gonna miss the later half of this phase. Which would only put me in a difficult situation.
Good call. I'd definitely have you killed if you gave me more room to play around and went missing later.
Never turn your back to your enemies, or so they say~
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

philia ur role again?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

votekil philia
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

jorped for the love of christt calm ur tits. I know exxactly what i promised~ My role is the investigative one. Whats with philia boy? not going for me? bawringgg
So, do you have any results at hand right now (Need not to reveal the result itself, just asking if you got any)?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

So, do you have any results at hand right now (Need not to reveal the result itself, just asking if you got any)?
my results failed on naomi
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

So, do you have any results at hand right now (Need not to reveal the result itself, just asking if you got any)?
He is not saying the truth. He never does regarding his role. Although, he seems to be a townie.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

my results failed on naomi
I see.

He is not saying the truth. He never does regarding his role. Although, he seems to be a townie.
Not necessarily trusting his words, but I'd love to witness a well-constructed lie, as well.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Not necessarily trusting his words, but I'd love to witness a well-constructed lie, as well.
That, he can offer.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I'd still trust me over philia anyday:awe
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I am more interested by jorped but I think there were much better choices than Naomi.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,104
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Farfii said:
Zasz: had the role before, fucking boring (played as: Detective, Bomb (2x), Noble, Mafia Boss, reg Townie (which he can't know of), Sickly, Hider (last one))
Haku: boring but significant, thinks he won't survive much for wtv reason
Misho: passive-aggressive (investigative?)
James: Jesus
Sunny & Cocky: Mafia member
Titio lindo: had the role before more than once (played as: Hider (2x), Detective (4x), Mafia Boss (2x), Doctor (3x), Mafia Member (2x), Serial Killer, Traitor, Politician, Mafia Assassin, Prostitute, Bodyguard, Vigilante, Strongman, Death Miller (that he can't know of).
Panda: first time with role #DUH, can be active (played as: Mafia Boss)
Hardy: the role has an interesting relationship with Harry Potter
Demon: active role
Ken: never had the role before
DD: not a reg townie
Erin: no role, reg townie
- Ao : ?
- Gohan : ?
- Farf :?
- Philia : ?
- Naomie : ?


Credits to Mum-chan
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Mum-chan
Farfat :rofl
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I am more interested by jorped but I think there were much better choices than Naomi.
I just felt like she is a mafia who is watching from the sides plus a malfoy but little did i know that she is just afk
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I am more interested by jorped but I think there were much better choices than Naomi.
I think Naomi would make a fine choice. It's not far-fetched to think that one of the lurking inactive players is actually the Mafia Boss who is going to be doing the killing.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Well yeah I should give a hint too
My hint is I have to wait and see few things before taking action.Sorry can't reveal much and I want a hint from philia
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top