Games Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Well yeah I should give a hint too
My hint is I have to wait and see few things before taking action.Sorry can't reveal much and I want a hint from philia
I think it's a pretty significant hint, gou-kun.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I can't say much about gnut,naomi or DD okey perhaps gnut is suspicious but can't say anything about others
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Jorped and Gnut are the suspicious ones, as of now.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I think it's a pretty significant hint, gou-kun.
Not for eveyone perhaps(hope you are not mafia -_- )
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Well yeah I should give a hint too
My hint is I have to wait and see few things before taking action.Sorry can't reveal much and I want a hint from philia
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Not for eveyone perhaps(hope you are not mafia -_- )
Don't worry. Even if I'm Mafia, I have my eyes on some other people before it comes to you ^__^

You seem to be playing decently, however. Can't guarantee your safety because of that.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Anyways, we have some time before we will get others to join us and offer more information. I'll be off for a bit to do other stuff, later~
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,115
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I can't say much about gnut,naomi or DD okey perhaps gnut is suspicious but can't say anything about others
He was definitely suspicious yesterday, never saw him like this, he jumped on me like a lion on a goat ready to devour me. He was so scary :pout

---------- Post added at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

If it's a hint, could be a very significant one :)
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Why is Greg suspected again?
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

like lawl said before,it is like go fuck yourself philia
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Philia, if that's really a hint, did you use your role yesterday? On who?
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

like lawl said before,it is like go fuck yourself philia
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Philia, if that's really a hint, did you use your role yesterday? On who?
I am not sure if politicians are allowed to role claim.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

they are not.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I am not sure if politicians are allowed to role claim.
Philia never claimed anything.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Jorped, tried to protect your buddy? LOL

Votekill Jorped

:derp

You might have been wrong about Grysun, but isn't that a bit convenient for you?
Especially when you openly defended him, having messed up.
I might decide to change my vote though, considering that there are others that I suspect....like Haku and Demon.
If you're really a Townie, just tell us your role, or at least give us a hint about it.
You still have not voter disease.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I am not sure if politicians are allowed to role claim.
She didn't claim anything, and if they are not allowed to do so, they should be able to reveal their roles.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top