Games Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Philia never claimed anything.
Speaking of yourself in third person just makes me think you are even more dangerous :frankerz

She didn't claim anything, and if they are not allowed to do so, they should be able to reveal their roles.
Philia is a she? I knew it :hurr
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

lol did you see her photo ? totally ''she'' :heh

This is for philia;
This is for not giving damn hint you pussy lover shit
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Hmmm just a fair reminder that Gry could be a deathmiller (or miller, always confuse though).
And I said yday that I think it's weird to have a detective basically revealing himself so early, but oh well, DD used to do that all the time and saying he got blocked could backfire if it was a lie, so yeah, won't go back to it for now, but I think that wasn't a great move. 20 players, could have waited a bit more and screw Jorpy D:
That being said, I don't see Jorpy is someone that suspicious yet. I also suspect Greg, he's not related to Gry at all so his death doesn't clear him and it's easy to be wrong in day 1. Plus, Jorpy sometimes can't drop a bone o/ Gonna read the rest u.u

---------- Post added at 07:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 AM ----------

Btw, politians can't claim, but can hint. And HAHA KILLED JESUS XDDD GET FUCKED.

Lemme fix this hint list mess that I made ç.ç Gonna put a link to the updated version in my sig like someone did in the last game.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

whoever said anything about detective :yodawg
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Hmmm just a fair reminder that Gry could be a deathmiller (or miller, always confuse though).
And I said yday that I think it's weird to have a detective basically revealing himself so early, but oh well, DD used to do that all the time and saying he got blocked could backfire if it was a lie, so yeah, won't go back to it for now, but I think that wasn't a great move. 20 players, could have waited a bit more and screw Jorpy D:
That being said, I don't see Jorpy is someone that suspicious yet. I also suspect Greg, he's not related to Gry at all so his death doesn't clear him and it's easy to be wrong in day 1. Plus, Jorpy sometimes can't drop a bone o/ Gonna read the rest u.u

---------- Post added at 07:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 AM ----------

Btw, politians can't claim, but can hint. And HAHA KILLED JESUS XDDD GET FUCKED.

Lemme fix this hint list mess that I made ç.ç Gonna put a link to the updated version in my sig like someone did in the last game.
You make it seem like you are the one that killed fred.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Zasz: had the role before, fucking boring (played as: Detective, Bomb (2x), Noble, Mafia Boss, reg Townie (which he can't know of), Sickly, Hider (last one))
Haku: boring but significant, thinks he won't survive much for wtv reason, didn't do much this last night phase
Misho: passive-aggressive (investigative?)
James: Jesus DEAD (for now; back in day 5 I think)
Sunny & Cocky: Mafia member
Titio lindo: had the role before more than once (played as: Hider (2x), Detective (4x), Mafia Boss (2x), Doctor (3x), Mafia Member (2x), Serial Killer, Traitor, Politician, Mafia Assassin, Prostitute, Bodyguard, Vigilante, Strongman, Death Miller (that he can't know of); agressive role.
Panda: first time with role #DUH, can be active (played as: Mafia Boss)
Hardy: hider
Demon: active role
Ken: Mentor
DD: have a night role, not hoe
Erin: no role, reg townie
Gol: have to wait before taking action
Me: passive
Frosty: first time with role (played as: Mafia Detective, Daytime Vigilante (2x), Mentor, Bomb, Bomb Diffuser), continues getting roles he considers to be useless (that from the two time DV '-')
Nao: reg townie
Vaca: got a role that didn't exist when she played last time
Holt: passive, didn't have it before


Misho, how the hell is investigating passive? D:

---------- Post added at 08:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 AM ----------

You make it seem like you are the one that killed fred.
Ah totally. Why mock the fact they killed the only townie that can come back and on Day 2 they still have no actual kill? '-'
 
Last edited:

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I have night role.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I also hinted that I didn't do much this last night phase or so it seemed.
Nothing really ground-breaking, but just noting it down once more.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Hmmm just recapping: Demon and Haku got Gry dead in the end (after the votes got unlocked).
Holt voted for James. James also locked Greg with Misho before the votes got unlocked.
And the list is in the sig.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Well I know what I was doing last night.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Zasz: had the role before, fucking boring (played as: Detective, Bomb (2x), Noble, Mafia Boss, reg Townie (which he can't know of), Sickly, Hider (last one))
Haku: boring but significant, thinks he won't survive much for wtv reason
Misho: passive-aggressive (investigative?)
James: Jesus DEAD (for now; back in day 5 I think)
Sunny & Cocky: Mafia member
Titio lindo: had the role before more than once (played as: Hider (2x), Detective (4x), Mafia Boss (2x), Doctor (3x), Mafia Member (2x), Serial Killer, Traitor, Politician, Mafia Assassin, Prostitute, Bodyguard, Vigilante, Strongman, Death Miller (that he can't know of).
Panda: first time with role #DUH, can be active (played as: Mafia Boss)
Hardy: the role has an interesting relationship with Harry Potter
Demon: active role
Ken: never had the role before
DD: have a night role
Erin: no role, reg townie
Gol: hate to wait before taking action
Me: passive
Farfy, did you miss my post where I said that I haven't had this role before?

Not only that, but it continues the stretch of me getting roles I consider basically useless for one reason or another.

---------- Post added at 07:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 AM ----------

Well I know what I was doing last night.
Watching as your brother was murdered before your eyes?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

There are too much passive roles...

Speaking of yourself in third person just makes me think you are even more dangerous :frankerz



Philia is a she? I knew it :hurr
Speaking of which, I am not sure if you are a he or she.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Playing with your not so magical wand
Wowww cho,you just want it from fred :nah
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Playing with your not so magical wand
Wrong!

Farfy, did you miss my post where I said that I haven't had this role before?

Not only that, but it continues the stretch of me getting roles I consider basically useless for one reason or another.

---------- Post added at 07:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 AM ----------



Watching as your brother was murdered before your eyes?
If I was part of mafia then yes, but I'm not mafia.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

If I was part of mafia then yes, but I'm not mafia.
That's not what I meant. I was referencing the novels, where they're basically attached at the hip (except in a non-romantic manner). One never goes anywhere without the other. So, naturally, if Fred were to die, you'd be there for his death.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Zasz: had the role before, fucking boring (played as: Detective, Bomb (2x), Noble, Mafia Boss, reg Townie (which he can't know of), Sickly, Hider (last one))
Haku: boring but significant, thinks he won't survive much for wtv reason, didn't do much this last night phase
Misho: passive-aggressive (investigative?)
James: Jesus DEAD (for now; back in day 5 I think)
Sunny & Cocky: Mafia member
Titio lindo: had the role before more than once (played as: Hider (2x), Detective (4x), Mafia Boss (2x), Doctor (3x), Mafia Member (2x), Serial Killer, Traitor, Politician, Mafia Assassin, Prostitute, Bodyguard, Vigilante, Strongman, Death Miller (that he can't know of).
Panda: first time with role #DUH, can be active (played as: Mafia Boss)
Hardy: the role has an interesting relationship with Harry Potter
Demon: active role
Ken: never had the role before
DD: have a night role
Erin: no role, reg townie
Gol: hate to wait before taking action
Me: passive
Just a correction, Goi's hint was have to wait instead of hate to wait.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top