Games Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I voted for Farfalla, because I know she is not gonna get lynched this phase.
I cannot find any decisive evidence against someone. For the time being, voting for someone who will certainly live to see this phase out seems rational to me.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Hiii! Ron is here! :D
But I'm still reading, and already suspecting philia for his early opnions and vote. o.o
Ron! :zomg Let's hope now that you're on the good side! :pout

Can you believe that Hermione was on the bad side all this time, and we didn't notice? :scry
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

If jorped is a second Mafia team he wouldn't know about grymaggot being Mafia
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Lack of attention.



Snape has to come and open the club.
So we wait for snape and hope we are online the one hour this club is open. This is why mafia was formed guys!
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

So we wait for snape and hope we are online the one hour this club is open. This is why mafia was formed guys!
Who will you duel with?

If jorped is a second Mafia team he wouldn't know about grymaggot being Mafia
Dean, remember Christmas back on our first year at Hogwarts? I never thought i would get a present :zomg
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Who will you duel with?



Dean, remember Christmas back on our first year at Hogwarts? I never thought i would get a present :zomg
What's your role Jolpie-kun?
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

my results failed on naomi
Considering I'm a regular townie, that's a little odd.... :notsure I'm rusty with the roles. Does that mean she's insane detective or something?

I just felt like she is a mafia who is watching from the sides plus a malfoy but little did i know that she is just afk
Just AFK. Didn't expect to be so busy yesterday. The three measly posts I made were from my phone and it was already up to 15 pages at the point. Didn't even have time to catch up, so I just made some fun Harry Potter related posts.

Sorry that I didn't actually contribute to hacking off the mafia member. But my intuitions are always so off that you guys prolly woulda done better without me. :cookiehand


I think Naomi would make a fine choice. It's not far-fetched to think that one of the lurking inactive players is actually the Mafia Boss who is going to be doing the killing.
Dunno who played with me when I was mafia boss before, but I was anything but lurky.

I'm not sure. Novel!Ginny would probably commit suicide or something. If you can't tell, I don't like Ginny.
.
??? When Harry dumped her a disappeared, she lead a resistance group at Hogwarts with Neville. Book Ginny rocks. Movie Ginny is shitty.




Anyway, I don't really notice anything outlandishly suspicious from anyone this round... I also don't know what the function of this dueling thing is, so...


I'LL DUEL YOU, POTTER! :arf
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

What's your role Jolpie-kun?
I just gave an hint to that!
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Lack of attention
Serious lack of attention since its not your first time calling a "he" a "she":3c
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Anyway, I don't really notice anything outlandishly suspicious from anyone this round... I also don't know what the function of this dueling thing is, so...


I'LL DUEL YOU, POTTER! :arf
You will have a 10% chance of killing me on that duel! But Potter is not afraid of the blonde sissy so bring it out! :heh
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Considering I'm a regular townie, that's a little odd.... :notsure I'm rusty with the roles. Does that mean she's insane detective or something?
Yes, pretty much.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Considering I'm a regular townie, that's a little odd.... :notsure I'm rusty with the roles. Does that mean she's insane detective or something?
There is another investigating role that allows you to see the night action for your target, not his/her allegiance. lawlett is claiming to have that role this time.

Dunno who played with me when I was mafia boss before, but I was anything but lurky.
Hmm, I see. Well, it wasn't a specific comment, but usually, I see a trend that tends to protect the Boss through less activity in Mafia teams. Simple generalization, so, doesn't really mean much in the big picture, I guess.
Being a regular Townie is dangerous, anyway. Townies won't trust a roleless person that easily, and Mafia will think there is a chance they will hit a Sleeper and get advantage.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I voted for Farfalla, because I know she is not gonna get lynched this phase.
I cannot find any decisive evidence against someone. For the time being, voting for someone who will certainly live to see this phase out seems rational to me.
...... '-' how?
You have more than 15h ahead. Unless you're going to be busy or something, which does'nt seem to be the case so far.
I don't have a problem with you making random actions here, I have a problem with you trying to explain those '-'
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

There is another investigating role that allows you to see the night action for your target, not his/her allegiance. lawlett is claiming to have that role this time.
So Lawl is claiming to be a spy or a paranoid spy?~

Since he doesn't obtain results based on the allegiance and it isn't about him investigating dead corpses, the detective roles just like the Mortician and the Investigator are scratched out.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

There is another investigating role that allows you to see the night action for your target, not his/her allegiance. lawlett is claiming to have that role this time.
Ok, so lolly is just investigator. Didn't know about that role.

Hmm, I see. Well, it wasn't a specific comment, but usually, I see a trend that tends to protect the Boss through less activity in Mafia teams. Simple generalization, so, doesn't really mean much in the big picture, I guess.
Being a regular Townie is dangerous, anyway. Townies won't trust a roleless person that easily, and Mafia will think there is a chance they will hit a Sleeper and get advantage.
Mmkay then.

Eh. Sorry if it's bad for the townies, but I'd just rather reveal my role.

Not going to sit here and pretend I'm a pro at this game since there's so many roles added these days (back in MY day...), that there's almost no way to logic your way through the game with this many players.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Ok, so lolly is just investigator. Didn't know about that role.
Nope.

Investigator (Townie): The Investigator can investigate a dead player, if his role is hidden because of the Janitor. He uses his ability by sending a PM to the host at night so that only he get to know the unknown role. (GAME 24) UPDATED
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

There is another investigating role that allows you to see the night action for your target, not his/her allegiance. lawlett is claiming to have that role this time.
Hm, I kinda trust Naomi and Misho now. Their story fits and didn't seem to be coordinated.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

...... '-' how?
You have more than 15h ahead. Unless you're going to be busy or something, which does'nt seem to be the case so far.
I don't have a problem with you making random actions here, I have a problem with you trying to explain those '-'
I'm gonna be busy, Farfy-tan.
Although, I can bet, you won't be lynched this phase.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Yeah but you voted like 4h ago so your explanation still doesn't make sense.. you had some time to see if anything suspicious would appear before voting. Still sounds like an excuse to just vote randomly and try to fly under the radar until being asked about it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top