Games Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,328
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

So after going through the pages, I don't see much to suspect but Philia and Gnut have my attention.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Kevin did u give a hint yet
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,328
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Why are you calling me Kevin?
Hint sorry, I haven't been online much. Passive role and I haven't had it before.
Lawl I thought you said you'd reveal your role today?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Then you should keep checking out for real evidence of a possible mafia.

I dont recall being trigger happy about the duel thing in day 1, for me it was actually something unexpected since this is my first time playing mafia game, so I went for a "test the waters approach", I did commit a mistake in the dueling thing, but had to confirm it, since I was having doubts on it(and Demon made a good job at capitalizing the situation to take out GrySun so he deserves a cookie for his work (I dont even think he is mafia at this point but I could be wrong)).

I would be more suspicious of bandwagoners and last minute lynchers at this point, rather than a dueling option with only 10% chance:teehee.
:blush I no longer suspect you :derp.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Why are you calling me Kevin?
Hint sorry, I haven't been online much. Passive role and I haven't had it before.
Lawl I thought you said you'd reveal your role today?
And I did
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Well, I read most of the things, I'm not talking much because I'm using my celphone and it sucks. e.e
And I'm at work, so, I'm trying my best. With everything I read I still suspecting of Philia, I don't know how he plays, maybe I'm wrong but it feels like he doesn't care who is going to die, then when we started suspecting of him he changed completely.
At the same time Jorped is kinda suspicious too. He say he would never protect a mafia member being mafka because it would be too obvious, but maybe this is his strategy. My sister, as I know, seems to be townie, DD too, and DD is pretty accurate most of the time as I remember. Law always act weird and the other ones or I don't know or I can't remember.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I'm townie but I never had this role. I'm still learning my role and the others, I'm kinda rusty. e.e
And maybe I'll be dead today, but I really want continue. :emocat
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Who will you duel with?



Dean, remember Christmas back on our first year at Hogwarts? I never thought i would get a present :zomg
This is the post i said has a hint about my role. Seriously it isn't that hard!
The first thing i said about my role is that it has a nice relation with Harry as a character and his story. Read my quoted post, what present did he received? Wasn't it the Invisible Cloak?

What is the use of it?
-It makes you invisible
What is the use for it?
You can go anywhere without anyone realizing or for example you can just safely hide hide
how is this obvious?...look at the deciphering one has to do to figure it out.
especially if you are like me,a person not thoroughly engulfed in the harry potter world.:XD
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I want to know what you guys think about Ken cause I guess I lost something. e.e
 
Last edited:

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I'm townie but I never had this role. I'm still learning my role and the others, I'm kinda rusty. e.e
And maybe I'll be dead today, but I really want continue. :emocat
Ronald, always the butt monkey :emocat.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Duel...
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

You did? I missed it. What was it again?
I have investigative role, but not a detective. I targeted Naomi and got nothing on her

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

I feel like jorped wanted to claim innocent baby in day 1 and now claiming detect but maybe we are wrong and he will claim bomb tomorrow
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I want to know what you guys think about Ken cause I guess I lost something. e.e
i know from experience not to trust those who ask who they should vote for.i understand if the town is all together on a situiation...but just ramdomly saying"who should i vote for?"
that always raises the hair on my neck...
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,328
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I have investigative role, but not a detective. I targeted Naomi and got nothing on her

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

I feel like jorped wanted to claim innocent baby in day 1 and now claiming detect but maybe we are wrong and he will claim bomb tomorrow
Hm, that doesn't fit the passive-aggressive hint you gave on day 1 though
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

dd....what you think about a jesus and a hider in a 20 player game....think we got a real regular townie?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,096
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I want to know what you guys think about the Ken cause I guess I lost something. e.e
Ah yes he's quite shady to me.
I may be wrong, ofc, but for now I trust D.D, Lawl, Farf, being townies, i'm quite sure Jorpy & Gohan are also townies.
Don't know about others. Gnutie case is bothering me, I sincerely thought 1st he was a greenie, but not sure at all anymore, too bad to see an old friend joining the dark side. :(
Otherwise my suspects are for now, mainly Panda, Demon, Gnut, and possibly -Ken & Nao but not sure yet I'm just speculating.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Hm, that doesn't fit the passive-aggressive hint you gave on day 1 though
cuz my investigative powers are very limited but still can be useful in certain scenarios
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

dd....what you think about a jesus and a hider in a 20 player game....think we got a real regular townie?
It's possible, but regular townies are a lot more rare during todays mafia games.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Ah yes he's quite shady to me.
I may be wrong, ofc, but for now I trust D.D, Lawl, Farf, being townies, i'm quite sure Jorpy & Gohan are also townies.
Don't know about others. Gnutie case is bothering me, I sincerely thought 1st he was a greenie, but not sure at all anymore, too bad to see an old friend joining the dark side. :(
Otherwise my suspects are for now, mainly Panda, Demon, Gnut, and possibly -Ken & Nao but not sure yet I'm just speculating.
:Haha

why you suspect kitten?
because i doubt your regular townie claim....that would be 3games in a row.
can you doubt me doubting you?:XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top