Games Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I don't think Greg is mafia, without James's tie, lawl would have died. And Gry was ready to vote for him, it's true that his aggressive argument doesn't make sense with the roles listed but Farfalla voted for him yesterday and today again near the end, at least one of you must be mafia/third party. Or Gry was bluffing to try to calm the game knowing that Greg was mafia but considering how aggressive he was I'd find it odd, Greg might also want to wait for the next phase to kill someone.I am not changing my vote for this phase anyway.
demon....you know i was all up in grysun shit:XD
99% sure Mafia is scared of gnut if he is in their team :frankerz
think i pull this kinda shit on day2....give me a little credit kute.:disappoint
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,657
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

And how does that make sense...
They're both suspicious, but one of them, Greg, will make it through the night at this rate. In a duel we might find out what his role is. Ah well, considering his attitude towards me I'm suspicious of him at least.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

My top suspect is probably Tatasugoi because of the overreaction I got to the term "bandwagoning" concerning Philia. Barely anything more than a wild guess.
If she is Mafia, we surely did miss the easiest chance to lynch her with those 3 penalty's votes :lmao
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,657
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Eh, to be frank, many people play this game passive as fk, and whenever someone tries to give a significant hint, they get labeled as potential "troll", "noob Townie" or "Mafia scum", one way or another, and they get doomed. He might have misstepped as a Townie or Mafia. I don't have a solid opinion about him as of now.

My top suspect is probably Tatasugoi because of the overreaction I got to the term "bandwagoning" concerning Philia. Barely anything more than a wild guess.
Fair point, but the person I'm accusing isn't particularly passive. Ah well, I have my reasons I guess.

---------- Post added at 12:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 AM ----------

It does make sense, but it's too hasty.
So what, you'd wait and see if he reveals his role tomorrow?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I don't think Greg is mafia, without James's tie, lawl would have died. And Gry was ready to vote for him, it's true that his aggressive argument doesn't make sense with the roles listed but Farfalla voted for him yesterday and today again near the end, at least one of you must be mafia/third party. Or Gry was bluffing to try to calm the game knowing that Greg was mafia but considering how aggressive he was I'd find it odd, Greg might also want to wait for the next phase to kill someone.I am not changing my vote for this phase anyway.
Near the end? '-' I have 7h to vote or vote change, LOL.
I've been saying the same things since yday. The fact that Grysun didn't vote for him in the end could say something as well. And in either way, Gry can still be a DM. We have Jesus and a hider (prolly), doesn't it look odd to have mafia members without good powers? Just cause there was a third party that can't always kill?
Like, I'm not trying to change your opinions here, just provided my reasons to vote for him o/
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

now that i think about aonori's hint about not being very hogwartsy... did he hint about being a death eater?
He said not fitting Gryffindor and Slytherin. What would be the equivalent of death eater?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,657
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

not knowing shit about harry potter is putting me at a serious disadvantage here :cookiehand
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

think i pull this kinda shit on day2....give me a little credit kute.:disappoint
I'm just fooling around with the old "gnut the crazy guy" joke, you are more than that :XD
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Near the end? '-' I have 7h to vote or vote change, LOL.
I've been saying the same things since yday. The fact that Grysun didn't vote for him in the end could say something as well. And in either way, Gry can still be a DM. We have Jesus and a hider (prolly), doesn't it look odd to have mafia members without good powers? Just cause there was a third party that can't always kill?
Like, I'm not trying to change your opinions here, just provided my reasons to vote for him o/
oh shiet....good powers like a spy and pirate:facepalm

i'm leaving...prolly won't be back on.
can lynch me....just town remember who pushed it.

votekill panda

remember lala gave him an excuse why he wouldn't use his ability night 1....cya
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

He said not fitting Gryffindor and Slytherin. What would be the equivalent of death eater?
Mortician or Janitor would be the only stuff fitting that theme, I think?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,657
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

oh shiet....good powers like a spy and pirate:facepalm

i'm leaving...prolly won't be back on.
can lynch me....just town remember who pushed it.

votekill panda

remember lala gave him an excuse why he wouldn't use his ability night 1....cya
what excuse was that/
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

The only reason I can suspect gnut is the way he acts like "Fine, lynch me and you will regret". I don't think it's something I have witnessed from him in any of his games. I always recall him as one who tried his damnedest to survive.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

oh shiet....good powers like a spy and pirate:facepalm
'-' I meant that Gry, as a mafia member, lacked "a good power", not that townies lack them. My point is exactly that so far townies are stronger imo:

Hider+Jesus+Detective/Doctor+Spy+Pirate+Significant shit (claimed good things so far) vs Mentor that didn't kill vs Reg Mafia vs 10% chance of getting killed

Yeah, seems odd to me.
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

So you suspect someone but rather go absent in your vote? '-'
In Philia's case she has 5 votes, Tata the 2nd with most votekills has 3 for the inactivity thing, I seriously doubt my vote will change anything,:mono had it been like 3 votes on Philia or more scattered votes on the main votekiller targets and I would go preferably vote for ties on those I suspect more, and in case I aint sure on the remaining mafia suspects I choose randomly with lesser risk for the votekill targets.

Though, if we had a tie scenario and someone I suspected very highly within the votes, I would go for the voting of the one I suspect the most(similar to what Demon did to screw Grysun).
 
Last edited:

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

^ While I agree with you, that holds true only if we choose to believe all these role claims currently unconfirmed.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

So, Aonori, you'd rather risk voting last for a bomb, just to be "meanful", than presenting your points against someone and voting for that person even though others might not agree with you '-'"... Ok, I have my top 3 suspects again.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I think I'm going to change my vote, anyway. Getting Philiacchi killed this early in the game when I can keep him barely alive for more time to personally torture him is boring.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

telling u guys aonori is a deatheater <_> my senses never lie :hmph
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I reread some posts and I think I trust Greg more, also Farfalla has never ever been mafia since I play that game here, not even once. She could be one this time

'-' I meant that Gry, as a mafia member, lacked "a good power", not that townies lack them. My point is exactly that so far townies are stronger imo:

Hider+Jesus+Detective/Doctor+Spy+Pirate+Significant shit (claimed good things so far) vs Mentor that didn't kill vs Reg Mafia vs 10% chance of getting killed

Yeah, seems odd to me.
Both Townie and Mafia can challenge someone, other Mafias could have OP roles like Pirate, Janitor etc.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top