Games Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Correct - that I'm still here proves he's innocent, so there's no need to discuss whether or not he's innocent.

See Jorpie, I voted on you on day 1, but I proved your innoncence now :blush
I didn't understand how you proved i'm innocent XD
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,647
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Depends if we go by what Fred (James), refered Holt and g01 Have a high chance of being mafias do to their irrelevancy in the votekill lists of day 1 and day 2 and if we assume the mafias are killing those with lesser relevance in the day phases we could assume Holt and g01 should be killed during night if they are innocent and keep their level of relevance to not create possible mafia suspects or simply cause a frenzy.

On the other hand though, we have 2 inactive guys (one of which still got penalty as of today), Naomidee and tatasugoi, whom we have very lil info on especially due to their inactivity, one of them could be a possible mafia so i'd put them on my suspect list for now but aside from that I aint sure.
Ah, Tatsugoi was the one who behaved suspiciously when Haku mentioned 'bandwagon', right?

Also, waiting for Greg to reveal his role. I'm curious as to what his reasons and reasoning are~
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

N/A. No night role. Just a regular Townie.
I was suspecting I might have been a Sleeper or a Traitor myself, so, opted to lay low with proactivity. That said, I have said that I did nothing the previous night, as well, but I figured the Mafia side might end up interpreting it as a sign that I somehow got blocked or just outright bluffing about my action. I took a gamble, so to speak.
But the way the game is balanced, there is still a chance that I'm a second Sleeper or a Traitor, so, I can't get too comfortable yet. If we can't get onto anything else, maybe we should simply lynch me and see what happens, although I'd love to get onto a a major clue and avoid doing fail-safe routine.
So you said you're significant to try to be recruited or killed? D: Geez, way to be pro town u.u

Btw, I think Ken indeed didn't get a mentee. Maybe he couldn't PM or they both targeted James and mafia killed him first., or we have a hoe.

*still reading*
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

So you said you're significant to try to be recruited or killed? D: Geez, way to be pro town u.u

Btw, I think Ken indeed didn't get a mentee. Maybe he couldn't PM or they both targeted James and mafia killed him first., or we have a hoe.

*still reading*
The only way to explain the fact that a mentee didn't die, is that there wasn't one to begin with. Which means Ken didn't pm back on the first night phase.

smh go back and read nub :hmph
I tend to miss some posts it seems, but it seems like you used your role and confirmed that i am indeed an hider.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Correct - that I'm still here proves he's innocent, so there's no need to discuss whether or not he's innocent.

See Jorpie, I voted on you on day 1, but I proved your innoncence now :blush
OK but then even if jorped had used his role, lawl's investigation would have been wasted, right?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,647
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I tend to miss some posts it seems, but it seems like you used your role and confirmed that i am indeed an hider.
Correct - if you were either mafia or a third party member I would have died.

OK but then even if jorped had used his role, lawl's investigation would have been wasted, right?
eh I don't quite follow
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

eh I don't quite follow
Maybe it could have said that he targeted someone but in effect it would have been ineffective. How high is Hider on the priority list?

Edit: Priority 2.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,647
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Ohh I understand what you mean - you mean if Hider has a low priority the effect might not have gone through regardless of what info Lawl got right?

Eh lets check how hider is on the priority list
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I completely forgot you had claimed to be Pirate. I don't mind having my ability stolen, since i don't really value much on the hider role.
Come at me Mafia next night phase :arf
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,647
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

It's P1, higher than Lawls P2 investigation ability

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

I completely forgot you had claimed to be Pirate. I don't mind having my ability stolen, since i don't really value much on the hider role.
Come at me Mafia next night phase :arf
> tfw I was immediately suspicious because I messed up last game :cookiehand
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Lawl investigating wouldn't be wasted since the pirate's ability is 3, and investigating is 2.

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

1. PRIORITY - "ROLE BLOCKING"
(Prostitute, Hypnotist, Mafia Escort, etc.)
2.PRIORITY - "SAVING & INVESTIGATING" (& more)
(Doctor, Detective, Spy, Sickly Townie, Hider, etc.)
3.PRIORITY - "KILLING & RECRUITING"
(Mafia Member, Mafia Boss, Third Party, Time Bomb, Insane Doctor, Maison Recruiter, Pirate's Robbing, etc.)
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,647
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Wasn't Demon asking how Spy compared to Hider, instead of Spy to Pirate? :toc
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Wasn't Demon asking how Spy compared to Hider, instead of Spy to Pirate? :fan
Oh if that's the case, it obviously wouldn't affect my night role action.
I would perform it and Lawl would know who i went for. At last i would have my ability stolen by your pirate action.

I just hope you are not playing all of us, and you aren't lying about stealing my role, because there's no evidence to that for now than your word :XD
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Im a man of my word...even tho it will get me lynched.
Lala you are confused because i made an honest mistake...i swore i had this role more than once....and should be a bold enough claim to earn me some credit....
I am the whore....
I will live with the fact you guys decide to lynch me...i should have checked my previous roles before giving that hint.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Night actions?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,647
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Oh if that's the case, it obviously wouldn't affect my night role action.
I would perform it and Lawl would know who i went for. At last i would have my ability stolen by your pirate action.

I just hope you are not playing all of us, and you aren't lying about stealing my role, because there's no evidence to that for now than your word :XD
Nice throw shade at the guy who saved you

you suck :hmph

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

Im a man of my word...even tho it will get me lynched.
Lala you are confused because i made an honest mistake...i swore i had this role more than once....and should be a bold enough claim to earn me some credit....
I am the whore....
I will live with the fact you guys decide to lynch me...i should have checked my previous roles before giving that hint.
So what did you and why/
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

The only way to explain the fact that a mentee didn't die, is that there wasn't one to begin with. Which means Ken didn't pm back on the first night phase.
Not rly, I just said there could have been the case of a double target or a hoe.

I recommend detectives to test their sanities on James now.

I'm also waiting for Greg's epic revelation.

Work is super hard for me today =-= sorry for not adding much so far.

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

Im a man of my word...even tho it will get me lynched.
Lala you are confused because i made an honest mistake...i swore i had this role more than once....and should be a bold enough claim to earn me some credit....
I am the whore....
I will live with the fact you guys decide to lynch me...i should have checked my previous roles before giving that hint.
It makes no sense why you couldn't have said that yday...
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I was thinking that maybe, your hiding ability would have protected you from the steal, and Panda would have thought that he stole your ability? Since kill and steal have the same priority, and Mafia Pirate do exist.

Im a man of my word...even tho it will get me lynched.
Lala you are confused because i made an honest mistake...i swore i had this role more than once....and should be a bold enough claim to earn me some credit....
I am the whore....
I will live with the fact you guys decide to lynch me...i should have checked my previous roles before giving that hint.
How is prostitute aggressive?
 
Last edited:

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I don't exactly understand why he would have so much trouble revealing to be a prostitute. Not like he would become an high priority for Mafia, since for the prostitute to make some really good moves this early in the game, he would have to be extremely lucky and on point.

And why would we lynch him if he just revealed his role. He acts more like a Mafia that is trying to gain time to claim a role and his scared that people see through it, than actually a real prostitute. I guess we both have different ways of playing, but if you wanted to be "more" trusted the least you could had done was to tell your night actions straight after you revealed to be prostitute.

I was thinking that maybe, your hiding ability would have protected you from the steal, and Panda would have thought that he stole your ability? Since kill and steal have the same priority, and Mafia Pirate do exist.
No, that's not possible i think. I would get my ability stolen nevertheless i assume.

Because let's assume i was hiding behind Naomi:

- Would he get her ability + my ability as well?

Wouldn't make much sense for him to get 2 abilities would it? :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top