Games Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I don't think you receive PMs when you get blocked by Prostitute. Wasn't it the same for Detective, etc.? If I'm not wrong, a Detective would only know of getting blocked through not getting his result PM back at all, not through a PM saying he got blocked or something like that.
When I was a detective, whenever I got blocked I'd know, if I recall correctly. I got something like "you couldn't perform that action". I can check my previous PMs in any case. A doctor wouldn't recieve one though, for example. I just wanna check in the previous game if the pirate at least get to know that he has a new ability, or that he was able to use his (stealing).

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

Inb4 they are all innocent and the people who are questioning their credibility (us few people who have been discussing) make up the Mafia team :frankerz
:snidely
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Baaaaakaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!! You've just ruined all the hopes i placed in you :hmph
Don't put your hopes into me who is born from the same flesh and blood like you, put your hopes into god who transcend us all, knows all and loves us all!

Seriously though when does the duel start? Jesus wants to kill some people!
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry


Students.

You better be ready, because the Duelling Club will be open for an hour now.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,614
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

1.lawl was already going to do something about jorp so there were better targets(Greg said jorp was safe for now because no one claimed his role, so his case was only reported for later).
Eh who could I have targeted otherwise?

2.jorp said he didn't use his ability at all, but coincidentally (he was one of the first to post there despite his vacations and yet he could not send a PM even though he said lawl to investigate him), you did, and now you can support him.
I haven't been reading everything since the start, as you might have noticed I only became active since yesterday nightish, before that I had some other things to do, more important that reading all posts and such

3.A Mafia Pirate risks nothing at all when he uses his ability.
Either way I got blocked, eh :)
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,626
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I don't want that sexy Crabbe look go away, so, I'll be protecting Panda from everything, anyway.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,614
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Oh I won't put up a show to defend my boobs as well, dw '-'


Ok, so Hardy, Kat and Imp had the pirate role before. I'm willing to check those games once I'm home to see if they posted anything about a confirmation.

I believe that this is a great opportunity for us to check Panda, Greg, Jorp, Ao and Misho's credibility all at once! So yeah.
Pm'd host-chan

Basically he doesn't confirm anything, like I suspected. What I was wrong about was not taking in account that my actions could be blocked.

Something I wasn't really aware of before it was mentioned :XD

I don't think you receive PMs when you get blocked by Prostitute. Wasn't it the same for Detective, etc.? If I'm not wrong, a Detective would only know of getting blocked through not getting his result PM back at all, not through a PM saying he got blocked or something like that.
yeah he leaves you completely in the dark about everything

Inb4 they are all innocent and the people who are questioning their credibility (us few people who have been discussing) make up the Mafia team :frankerz
Was thinking the same thing - if you, demon and the rest who were discussing stuff would make up the mafia team, things would be interesting :lmao
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I DUEL GNUT!!! GET WRECKED!!!
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,373
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

When I was a detective, whenever I got blocked I'd know, if I recall correctly. I got something like "you couldn't perform that action". I can check my previous PMs in any case. A doctor wouldn't recieve one though, for example. I just wanna check in the previous game if the pirate at least get to know that he has a new ability, or that he was able to use his (stealing).



:snidely
But a det doesn't need to receive PM I think. If he doesn't receive got guilty or innocent when the phase starts then it means he was obviously blocked, right?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,084
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Don't put your hopes into me who is born from the same flesh and blood like you, put your hopes into god who transcend us all, knows all and loves us all!

Seriously though when does the duel start? Jesus wants to kill some people!
But kami-sama doesn't like me unfortunately :pout


Ok I want to try duel too, but I'm afraid to choose the wrong person and end up killing a townie.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,614
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I DUEL GNUT!!! GET WRECKED!!!
yeah, I'll duel him after you're done

But a det doesn't need to receive PM I think. If he doesn't receive got guilty or innocent when the phase starts then it means he was obviously blocked, right?
yup
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I said that! I am gonna sue you for copyright reasons, unless you give me a like :cop

@TSPanda, definitely agree. I might have been wrong about you and GrySun but i can't be wrong a third time! Gnut is a Mafia scum :heh

votekill gnut

Will have to go now. When i am back let's see how the game progressed and what gnut had to say on his defense.
Oh just caught up. So Greg was prostitute? First, I thought he said he had the role more than once? Second how is the role aggressive? Third I might understand why he didn't want to reveal his role yesterday. Perhaps he had a hunch and wanted to attempt a block but it makes no sense to claim Prostitute today without giving results. Last, why do you keep hampering on the fact that you should be left alive? It's making you seem incredibly desperate, very much unlike you Greg.
votekill Gnut I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt yesterday but your story is just too shady.

Haku, I understand your need to catch 'fun' but surely you'd like to help out? If you're not willing to do that then at least try to not confuse the shit out of us because I'm not getting you at all
Hum dinner time

votekill Gnut
Ok guys I will believe that jorped honestly fucked up this time. Vote kill aonori for now

5 of 16 votes

gnut 3x (Harry/jorped;Holt/Katie;TSPanda/Crabbe)
Naomidee 2x (Hagrid's Penalty,Hagrid's Penalty)
Aonori 1x (Dean/lawlett-kun)
Unable to vote, Not Voter Disease 1x (Luna/Zasz)

[highlight]Day 3 ends in 16 hs.[/highlight]​

I DUEL GNUT!!! GET WRECKED!!!
*Fred launches his spell... but it's too high and misses Colin*
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

So just to know, are we all going to challenge Gnut to a duel or should we duel with other people as well, just asking case Gnut is getting multiple challenges and that idea was posted.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,084
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

yeah, I'll duel him after you're done



yup
Why everybody so against him, he is quite suspicious I agree but i found Frosty, Ao , demon, and Naomie, even more suspicious, even you panda is not yet cleared to me.

if i duel i'll probably try against either Frosty or Malfoy, my Nakama :^_^
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,614
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

If Dumbledore confirmed this then Lala just lied.
inb4 what Im saying about the pm eventually becomes suspicious as well

So just to know, are we all going to challenge Gnut to a duel or should we duel with other people as well, just asking case Gnut is getting multiple challenges and that idea was posted.
results of duel club are posted by the end of the session right?

I think I'm going to wait a bit longer, but will duel Gnut

I need a little more time to decide who could be suspicious :')
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

wow rude



thank you

Also, I figured I'd be useful by mentioning that it's a waste of time to discuss if Jorpie is mafia or not since I stole the ability. I mean, if not, you'd still be going in circles about his stance. Truth be told I stole Jorpies ability because I voted on him, I wanted to see if I voted for the mafia or if I'd get a hider ability in return. Someone mentioned that there's no use in staying put as a pirate, and you yourself mentioned that there's more use in using the ability to figure out for the townie party who's mafia and who's not. As for why I vote for Jorpie in the first place... I've explained that a few times now :')



I was wondering when someone was going to mention this

If you like, I can announce who I'm going to hide behind. If that person dies, I was targeted (or he was, to be fair). If I die, the person I was hiding behind killed me. The townie party will gain information a plenty out of this, right? :fan
dude this is so mafia....coming from a guy on night1 scared to use his ability but on night 2 you use it to steal a hiders ability even tho you didnt trust him.
bro you didnt steal shit nor did you do anything...i was sexing you:XD
VOTEKILL PANDA
i can atleast vote xD
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,626
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I duel Tatasugoi

The amount of input we got from her is low (limited to defending herself when I questioned her), I still suspect her for her previous day reactions, and above all, three days and two night phases in, still no words more than "Figuring out my role".
If I kill a super OP pro-Townie role by chance? Well, your problem, guys :frankerz
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

We gonna duel-kill gnut, lynch jorped and then you are next on my list..... MAFIABOSS! XDDD
Let's fuck jesus!!!! :XD

Oh I won't put up a show to defend my boobs as well, dw '-'
Of course you can't :sexyarf
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top