Games Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

There are spells flying fucking errwhere! :arf

I wanna duel too... Maybe I should just try against Potter again. That scarhead wouldn't be able to survive me again!
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Well, I'm out for pizza and watching The Strain. Call me if somebody gets killed during the last half hour of the duel. If gnut dies we can already guess Aonori's sanity which would be helpful as this way Aonori could investigate somebody else instead of me to see what sanity he got.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,092
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Oh guys i really feel so bad for gnuty, because i don't know why, i know he was quite shady, and I was one of the 1st to mention this, and his argument is far from being perfect, but he's not the only one, and i'm afraid we re targeting the wrong person, the prostitute role is not so inconsistent, well tbh i feel it's probably more consistent that the whole pirate-hider thing. If he's really the prostitute we'll end up sacrficing a valuable role.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Pretty damn frustrating that the claimed Prostitute actions were used on claimed roles who have no way to confirm or deny they are blocked, either.

God damn it. Take all these three out of here! All Mafia!
i thought you wanted thrill...im a hoe who makes your wildest dreams come true.
afterall...i am gnut:gnut
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

He keeps saying I'm after his blood and yelling BURN THE WITCH and he didn't try to block me '-' Did he claim that Panda was so more suspicious than me yday? Yday he was so sure he'd die cause I was plotting as a mafia member and would have to explain myself. Aonori getting the same results on him and Jorp is also kinda unlucky...
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Okey sorry panda but you are the key...

I want to duel with panda
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,647
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Pretty damn frustrating that the claimed Prostitute actions were used on claimed roles who have no way to confirm or deny they are blocked, either.

God damn it. Take all these three out of here! All Mafia!
That is not true

We can have our resident hoe gnut block the action of a detective, who will then receive no notification of his action. If the action is blocked, he will have proved his innocence. If not, we find out something

As for me, I can steal something from someone whose role we don't know or who is suspicious. If my action doesn't go through, gnut blocked me instead, but if he's a real hoe he'll want to prove himself and my action will go through as well. I mean, with proper coordination it's not impossible, the problem lies in surviving the night I'd say. Especially for me.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Oh guys i really feel so bad for gnuty, because i don't know why, i know he was quite shady, and I was one of the 1st to mention this, and his argument is far from being perfect, but he's not the only one, and i'm afraid we re targeting the wrong person, the prostitute role is not so inconsistent, well tbh i feel it's probably more consistent that the whole pirate-hider thing. If he's really the prostitute we'll end up sacrficing a valuable role.
gettem gurlfriend:XD
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,092
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Well, I'm out for pizza and watching The Strain. Call me if somebody gets killed during the last half hour of the duel. If gnut dies we can already guess Aonori's sanity which would be helpful as this way Aonori could investigate somebody else instead of me to see what sanity he got.
Jesus eating pizzas ... :fail
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

He keeps saying I'm after his blood and yelling BURN THE WITCH and he didn't try to block me '-' Did he claim that Panda was so more suspicious than me yday? Yday he was so sure he'd die cause I was plotting as a mafia member and would have to explain myself. Aonori getting the same results on him and Jorp is also kinda unlucky...
UNLUCKY ?


maybe he's insane and me and jorped are innocent....but no,one has to be mafia boss u.u





you still my butterfly:hug
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,647
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

i blocked the 2 guys i suspected the most at the end of each phase....
And why did you suspect me?

Oh guys i really feel so bad for gnuty, because i don't know why, i know he was quite shady, and I was one of the 1st to mention this, and his argument is far from being perfect, but he's not the only one, and i'm afraid we re targeting the wrong person, the prostitute role is not so inconsistent, well tbh i feel it's probably more consistent that the whole pirate-hider thing. If he's really the prostitute we'll end up sacrficing a valuable role.
To be fair, it's possible that both greg and I are speaking truth. What makes him suspicious is that he was withholding so much information about his role - makes me think there's more going on.

Okey sorry panda but you are the key...

I want to duel with panda
no you dont

D;
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

i thought you wanted thrill...im a hoe who makes your wildest dreams come true.
afterall...i am gnut:gnut
Haha, you got me there :frankerz

That is not true

We can have our resident hoe gnut block the action of a detective, who will then receive no notification of his action. If the action is blocked, he will have proved his innocence. If not, we find out something

As for me, I can steal something from someone whose role we don't know or who is suspicious. If my action doesn't go through, gnut blocked me instead, but if he's a real hoe he'll want to prove himself and my action will go through as well. I mean, with proper coordination it's not impossible, the problem lies in surviving the night I'd say. Especially for me.
I'm not talking about what we can do moving forward. I'm interpreting the current situation and we have no knowledge to move forward currently.

I don't think you'd make a priority target when there is lawlett and Aonori out there.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,647
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Haha, you got me there :frankerz



I'm not talking about what we can do moving forward. I'm interpreting the current situation and we have no knowledge to move forward currently.

I don't think you'd make a priority target when there is lawlett and Aonori out there.
Ah yeah, inactives, true

Also, I'm afk for like an hour or so, my sister is forcing me to watch detective conan with her (or she'll sabotage my ice cream cake) =_=

Ill be back guys >.>
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Okey sorry panda but you are the key...

I want to duel with panda
*A great shot, and a great deflection by Crabbe. For the first time ever since the Club started, both offense and defense are equally matched*

Impressive, Longbottom and Crabbe. 10 points for Gryffindor and Slytherin.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,092
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

There are spells flying fucking errwhere! :arf

I wanna duel too... Maybe I should just try against Potter again. That scarhead wouldn't be able to survive me again!
I admire your persistence :awe
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Jesus eating pizzas ... :fail
*munch munch munch*
You got a problem with that? This is good pizza!

*A great shot, and a great deflection by Crabbe. For the first time ever since the Club started, both offense and defense are equally matched*

Impressive, Longbottom and Crabbe. 10 points for Gryffindor and Slytherin.
So there is an attack and a defense roll? I thought there was only an attack roll.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Btw, Tio, can you tell me how the fuck is a hoe aggressive? D:
*hug*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top