Games Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Hımmm...farfosh and demon don't reveal there roles and fighting with each other for not revealing their roles lol
I think they still post 10 times more than you though.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Coming from you, that's hilarious :teehee
what are you again?:XD
"I will definitely reveal it next day with my first post" :derp

okey guys,after all those events and role ''claims'' I can't say my role so randomly.I kinda guessed that things will turn out like this so that's why I said ''have to wait and see before taking action'' and I believe few people got what I mean
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I didn't think it was needed considering you can check where each day starts and ends from the Updates in the first post. I'll keep that in mind for next time, though.
Yeah, that doesn't really affect browsing the thread. What I meant was browsing through a user's all posts. It becomes easy to tell when the phase changed just going by titles there, especially if the said member posted a lot.
Nothing significantly major, just noting it down.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I think they still post 10 times more than you though.
I posted 70 text and demon posted 104...(posted more than most other in here)
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

We are 17, countless persons claim plain townies or passive and you overlook them for others. I believe active roles are much more important for the team overall, an active one protects mainly a single individual. You don't even want to give more hints than passive and yet want the others to do it, it puts you in the same basket than erin and co. And if Greg is indeed townie, we will need him to win this game on the long term.

I am doctor, your first guess was right, 1st target was lawl and 2nd greg because he asked so last day phase.
 
Last edited:

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Since there's so many hours left for the end of the day-phase, and it seems like it's unlikely that we will get any results with dueling i think we should try to push for more information on the least active people.

If not so, we should at least start to think which one of those stand out more so we can deal with them later.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

"I will definitely reveal it next day with my first post" :derp
YEAH....I DID THAT.
was pretty ballsy....whatcha gonna do pilgrim?
i probably dead if i survive lynch....now im good bait to frame a few townies
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

DEAD PLAYERS

Philia / Lavender Brown (Sleeper) lynched in Day 2.

GrySun / Hermione Granger (Mafia Member) lynched on Day 1.

-Ken- Pansy Parkinson (Mentor) killed while duelling (by Jorped) in Day 2.

Digitaldude / George - (Detective) Died on Night 2


CONFIRMED ROLES
James Rye Fred Weasley (Jesus)

PEOPLE I MORE OR LESS TRUST

Farfalla / Cho Chang - so far she has my trust. I've played with her before and she seems to be acting normal for the most part. Haven't seen any particularly strange behavior. Not sure what her role is.

Naomi / Draco / Me - I trust myself for obvious reasons. I claim a regular townie and stand by that claim.

PEOPLE I KNOW ALMOST NOTHING ABOUT (and therefore automatically suspicious)

FrostyMouse / Ginny Weasley - claimed a useless role as far as I can tell from Cho's list. I'm wary of this "useless role" thing, however. So although Frosty is VERY inactive, I'd put him more on the shady side.

Zasz Luna Lovegood - about the same boat as Frost/Ginny above. Claims a boring role. Very inactive. I'm leaning towards distrust. Luna can't vote.

Holt / Katie - Passive role, hasn't had the role before. This is really vague and doesn't tell me much. He's been very neutral the entire game and makes short posts. Not active compared to everyone else. Seems slightly suspicious and mysterious.

Tatasugoi / Ron Weasley - I literally have no idea. Very inactive.

g01 / Neville Longbottom - I don't know him at all, so I'm having trouble reading him/ keeping the things he says straight in my head. I can't remember if he's claimed a role or hinter or what. He's not really inactive.

I'M ON THE FENCE ABOUT

Gnut / Colin Creevey - Under a lot of fire on both days. Once he claimed prostitute, he seemed to be much more nonchalant about being lynched. Not sure how to read that.

Erinyes / Goyle - Again, a person I am completely new to. Claims regular townie. This claim is ALWAYS suspicious, but someone has to be a regular townie. I'm actually more concerned about the "boring" role people. Totally unsure on this one.

Demonspeed / Ernie McMillan - I'm wary of Demon/Ernie. Hasn't told us his role and seems determined not to. I think several people have pointedly asked at this point. Although, he does claim it's an active night role, so it's a little more understandable why he might be dodgy.

lawlett-kun / Dean Thomas - Trolly as usual. Seems slightly more useful and participates more than I've experience with her in previous games. XD That's not saying much. I've never been good at reading Lolly / Dead, so I can't say much more than that. Said she would tell us her role, but hasn't so far?

DO NOT TRUST, BUT CANNOT BE SURE OF

jorped Harry Potter - SCREW YOU, POTTY! Somehow miraculously survived a duel against me. He must have cheated. Full of himself. Thinks he's "The Chosen One". Hangs out with Weasle and Mudblood.

Claims to be hider, had his role potentially blocked during the night, and Panda said this was due to his piracy, but only after Jorped claimed he had no results. This could be mafia collusion?? Or even just Panda using this as fake support for himself.

TSPanda / Crabbe - Is a new player, right? Seems to be making some strange or questionable decisions with his claimed night role as the pirate, but if he's new then that's understandable if you ask me. I had no idea what I was doing with my first night roles. But trying to steal the hider role from Jorped? Not a desirable role, if you ask me. And then saying he just wanted to see if Jorped was mafia? He would die if that was the case, and have no way of telling us why he died and that his target was mafia. This seems a little too crass to be just new player naivety.

Hakuteiken / Seamus Finnigan - Would almost peg him as a third party since he doesn't seem to care for wither cause. He seems to be giving useful technical rule information, but doesn't seem to take a stance at all. We don't know his role. I frankly do not trust him.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Revealed my role and actions in the previous post, I am at the very least not insane.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,091
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Gnut asked indeed for a doc protection, but you should have protected D.D who was much more reliable, :pout
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

We are 17, countless persons claim plain townies or passive and you overlook them for others. I believe active roles are much more important for the team overall, an active one protects mainly a single individual. You don't even want to give more hints than passive and yet want the others to do it, it puts you in the same basket than erin and co. And if Greg is indeed townie, we will need him to win this game on the long term.
She isn't going to reveal her role it seems, so don't make it a battle. Even if she doesn't give it us, she is basically implying that her role will be important later on.
If that isn't the case, then we deal with her.

Meanwhile what you could do is actually tell us what you're role is. If your role was kinda mine and not relevant you don't really loose much, and maybe we start trusting you more after that. I have nothing to go against you for now, but what both you and Far are doing is increasing the chances of both getting killed during the night (in case you are not Mafia), because you are making a big deal out of your role.

Assuming every role claim is truthful:


Gnut (Prostitute) - Why should the Mafia fear him even if he really is a Prostitute. Right now it doesn't really seem that we are onto them, so the chance of him actually being useful at this point is really reduced.

Hider role that either still belongs to me or is now on possession of Panda - They won't go for either of us, they will probably prefer to go for a better role, or have the chance of getting 2 people (the person that they decided to kill, together with the hider if he chose to hide behind that person).

They already took down an important role that belonged to DD.

At this point pretty much only Demon and Far are acting like their roles are really important. Sure they might be afraid of one of you being bulletproof or some other role that i might be forgetting. So that's why i am asking if you are role isn't truly game changing you could actually let it out.

Then we have Lawl as spy, and obviously he can be useful. But if he really has that role, i doubt Mafia will care much about it so early on the game.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,091
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

But guess if gnut said the truth, he may need protection tonight, if he's really prostitute, he ll probably get targetted tonight, but well I don't know, im lost
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

g01 / Neville Longbottom - I don't know him at all, so I'm having trouble reading him/ keeping the things he says straight in my head. I can't remember if he's claimed a role or hinter or what. He's not really inactive.
S A M E :4head

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

YEAH....I DID THAT.
was pretty ballsy....whatcha gonna do pilgrim?
Nothing sir,sorry sir...respectfully



:XD
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Gnut asked indeed for a doc protection, but you should have protected D.D who was much more reliable, :pout
DD asked nothing and only said he had a night role, greg said he'd reveal more today if he is protected, I was planning to protect lawl again if not him, because of his deal with jorp but it seems it would have been useless.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I said what I should say in one of my previous post
 
Last edited:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

DD asked nothing and only said he had a night role, greg said he'd reveal more today if he is protected, I was planning to protect lawl again if not him, because of his deal with jorp but it seems it would have been useless.
my man....protect me:awe

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

so i definitely blocked panda....the guy is full of shit
i dont buy this pirate bs....didnt do it because he was scared then does it because they say its useless...meh:/

---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

then he steal a hider ability....exchanged a "useless" role for another "useless" role:nah
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,639
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

gawd my little sister is such a pain to deal with ~~"
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

What ?

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

my man....protect me:awe
He is not gynecologist...I suppose
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,639
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

my man....protect me:awe

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

so i definitely blocked panda....the guy is full of shit
i dont buy this pirate bs....didnt do it because he was scared then does it because they say its useless...meh:/

---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

then he steal a hider ability....exchanged a "useless" role for another "useless" role:nah
seriously, can you try arguing without twisting everything I said? On night 1 I didn't use my ability because it was a 100% shot in the dark. On night 2 I decided to go for it because of a variety of reasons, which I've already listed a few times now.

also, is there some sort of scale of usefulness of abilities I don't know of? Or do you decide what's useful and what's not? The ability potentially allows me to survive a bit longer, unlike my first game (sad flashback :emocat)

my actions have been influenced by fellow townies and townies in disguise, unlike you who hid your role for no real reason, then revealed it randomly, again for no reason with some shaky cover-up story which you can't prove (we don't know if I have the hider skill because we don't know if you're the prostitute).

did you explain yet why you're suspicious of me btw?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top