Games Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

votekill Haku
Either you or Naomi is a Mafia and she seems clean to me
Nyaa? What makes her seem clean to you, and what makes you think I'm the Mafia in case she isn't?
That said, you have been flying under the radar this whole game? What passive role do you have that benefits from this non-existent playing style? Say, even if you have an OP passive role like Bomb or Bulletproof that you'd want to use by getting targeted, would this be the way you bait?

---------- Post added at 10:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 AM ----------

I think I will vote for someone who voted for gnut previously when there were three Townie claims and proceeded to switch to "There can't be two regular Townies in the game" after Erinyes-sama went down. I doubt my vote will be a game changer, though.
Well, not that I mind the way things are progressing. In fact, me getting killed might serve my sense of entertainment the most out of any possible options.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Nyaa? What makes her seem clean to you, and what makes you think I'm the Mafia in case she isn't?
That said, you have been flying under the radar this whole game? What passive role do you have that benefits from this non-existent playing style? Say, even if you have an OP passive role like Bomb or Bulletproof that you'd want to use by getting targeted, would this be the way you bait?
Not flying under the radar. I'm not online as much as I'd love to and frankly, I can't make much sense of things.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Not flying under the radar. I'm not online as much as I'd love to and frankly, I can't make much sense of things.
Nyahaha~ Now, now, don't underestimate yourself. You obviously can make sense of things enough if you can decide Nao-chan is more trustworthy than me at one look and decide to vote for me just like that. Right, Holtie-kun? (=
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Hardy, I was in time for my duel request, wasn't I`? Was is the result?

And does blocking come before robbing or does robbing happens before blocking? Pretty important in regards to Panda's claim.

Aonori, maybe you should check one of those who voted for gnut today as it is likely that at least one of them is Mafia. You might see then if you are insane or live questioning whenever you are paranoid or not.
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

So you are acting like a cat now, great this makes my voting easier you are so suspicious:gwahVotekill Hakuteiken
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Sorry guys, I can't use internet with my phone alone, which means that I have to use the Wi-fi in order to stay connected.
Fact is that I'll be back home tonight, so I'll try to be more active then.
Either way, it's such a shame that we have already lost DD.
Anyway, in order to give some other hint about my role, I'll say that out of all the roles that I had, pick the ones that are the most boring.
And I think that I've already said too much. XD
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Panda is weird too, he can be working with Jorped, idk. But in this moment I'll follow my intuition, I votekill jorped.
Your intuition is wrong :mono
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Aonori, maybe you should check one of those who voted for gnut today as it is likely that at least one of them is Mafia. You might see then if you are insane or live questioning whenever you are paranoid or not.
Ok, I might go check them but majority of the voters seem just like townie bandwagoners, panda is beginning to get more suspicious in the thread, I can tell
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Hardy, I was in time for my duel request, wasn't I`? Was is the result?

And does blocking come before robbing or does robbing happens before blocking? Pretty important in regards to Panda's claim.
I think you were, not sure.

I had asked the same question. Apparently, blocking has the top priority.

So you are acting like a cat now, great this makes my voting easier you are so suspicious:gwahVotekill Hakuteiken
I guess this vote seals my fate in the game, eh?
Suteki~
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I was able to read something about me and I'll just say this: you're making a mistake by suspecting me.
And about the not voter disease, don't you think that's exactly what the mafia wants?
By making me ill and not allowing me to vote, along with my plastyle, makes me an easy target.
In other words, you'll just kill another Townie.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Frankly speaking, I'm not sure how the disease works, Zasz. But the rules state that the disease is neutralized by a Healthy Townie, so, perhaps you should have tried passing it around at night phases, since I don't see what this role serves the purpose of without something to nullify it.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I have to go now and won't be back before day-phase ends. I honestly don't believe we have two plain townies on Haku/Naomi, but well i don't think this day we will have a strong case to go against them, specially after we managed to get erinyes (who i didn't suspect :gwah) who was also one of the people claiming to be plain townie.

Might be a mistake of my part (one of too many so far), but since i don't really know what's the best route for now i will go for Tata as payback.
votekill Tatasugoi
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Battery dead.
See ya later, if I'll stay alive of course.
Trust me, I'm no mafia.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

* At this point, if I don't die in this phase, I wish to kill gou-kun or Holtie-kun in the next.
Mean...

Okey if things will go right like this then I can reveal my role(I hope) but I am telling you guys that taking action right now is dangerous
And I kinda don't trust you lol sorry,erin-chan was asking my role too much and you are too sorry but you guys will wait...


And with this we know that gnut made a mistake :fail still I think panda is mafia but I can not say haku is clean too.I feel like I will change my vote but I have to check few of his post too
Do I have enough time btw ?
 
Last edited:

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I initially thought you were possibly Vigilante, since you were talking about your role to be talked about cautiously, but since this is no longer an option, I'm back to the starting point, I guess. No clue as to what you can be.

---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

I think we do have a couple of more hours to go with.
 
  • Like
Reactions: g01

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

okey time is enough then...
And about my role...hımmm...today we have so much role claims soo will wait and see few things
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,649
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

we got both the obstructive hoe and a mafia out of the way, nice

as for the new voting...

haku why are you making yourself suspicious again xd
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Hm? I'm not making myself suspicious. For some reason, people simply thought it's a working formula to kill regular Townies as Erinyes-sama went down as a Mafia. That's all there is to it.

And don't you think dying is more interesting, too, Panda-kun?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,649
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

If you are what Is suspect you are, I can definitely see what you're talking about. As for suspects... Demon saved Law, Jorpie and I could potentially somewhat prove our innocence, Haku is probs a townie... hum what about Holt? He's been inactive right? Is it even fair if he's mafia?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top