Games Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,626
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Unrelated but I love your sig :blush.
Never thought I'd mention love and lawlett in the same sentence, but I agree.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Between Haku and Nao (two remaining reg townies) I also trust Haku more. I might be super wrong in the end but I don't recall a game with 20 people and 2 killing third parties and that just seems like a rly forced scenario. And I don't think that insisting on the reg townies is something trully bad at this point, considering the other two weren't reg townies (although Philia was still a townie).

---------- Post added at 08:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 AM ----------

I thought about that possibility, but to be frank, unless he is having some fun the same way I do instead of trying to win, I don't know why he would be so cautious about revealing a Healthy Townie role.
I have no problems with that, but I was actually mildly surprised you were so quick to change your vote to me, when you weren't even really listing me as one of your suspects previously. Kind of disappointed in you that you went with the flow so quick, nee-chan (=
I didn't check the thread for a long while, thought I wouldn't have the time to vote, and got bugged by Frosty (before seeing his action, as I said), then by the reg townies after seeing it. I also didn't see the Gol's post about prefering not the reveal himself yet before I posted what you just quoted. Maybe we just don't have a healthy townie in any case.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,626
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

We need a real list with all names on it, Nao's personal one don't really cut it, too personal.
I guess we still have close to two hours, right? Since I have some spare time right not, I shall lend you a hand at that.

---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 PM ----------

I didn't check the thread for a long while, thought I wouldn't have the time to vote, and got bugged by Frosty (before seeing his action, as I said), then by the reg townies after seeing it. I also didn't see the Gol's post about prefering not the reveal himself yet before I posted what you just quoted. Maybe we just don't have a healthy townie in any case.
I know that you had to change your vote from Frosty since he came out as Cowboy, but I don't have much of an idea why it was me whom you decided to lock your vote on.
Maybe you thought I was a safe pick who wouldn't get many votes and didn't want to gamble on killing on someone on your own. Oh well, not that I wish to find an ulterior motive behind that action.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

What about me?:emocat
Well, I suspect there is another doctor who doesn't want to reveal his role, but since I used it twice without killing anyone I am certainly not insane, could be naive unless these two have been specifically targeted at night, if the other doctor is insane he will kill you.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

We already went over this, and you still vote for me :frankerz
Explain? Maybe I missed something while catching up, my vote is locked anyway.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,615
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Speaking of which, when does this phase end?
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Well, I suspect there is another doctor who doesn't want to reveal his role, but since I used it twice without killing anyone I am certainly not insane, could be naive unless these two have been specifically targeted at night, if the other doctor is insane he will kill you.
:gwah
What about the hider role? It can save me right?
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

:gwah
What about the hider role? It can save me right?
Hider can save himself not others
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

:gwah
What about the hider role? It can save me right?
Hider hides behind someone to save his own life, he doesn't protect. Greg distracted Panda so Panda should still have his ability(if he is truly Townie Pirate).
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,626
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Zasz: had the role before, fucking boring (played as: Detective, Bomb (2x), Noble, Mafia Boss, reg Townie (which he can't know of), Sickly, Hider (last one)) -> Says he is not Mafia. OK.
Haku: boring but significant, thinks he won't survive much for wtv reason, didn't do much this last night phase -> Regular townie.
lawlett: passive-aggressive (investigative?) -> Spy, investigated Naomi night 1, nothing. jorped night 2, nothing again. jorped claimed he had no time to use his ability.
James: Jesus -> Got killed Night 1, returned back to the game as a regular Townie.
GrySun: Mafia member -> Seemed pretty aggressive late Day 1, I see little chance that he was actually a recruitable Townie.
gnut: had the role before more than once (played as: Hider (2x), Detective (4x), Mafia Boss (2x), Doctor (3x), Mafia Member (2x), Serial Killer, Traitor, Politician, Mafia Assassin, Prostitute, Bodyguard, Vigilante, Strongman, Death Miller (that he can't know of); agressive role. -> RIP the prostitute gnut, he blocked jorped night 1, Panda night 2.
Panda: first time with role #DUH, can be active (played as: Mafia Boss) -> Pirate claim. Says he did not use his ability Night 1, used on jorped night 2 (if he did, he got blocked by gnut, so, there is no chance he stole the ability)
jorped: hider -> Couldn't get confirmed through Panda because of gnut block.
Demon: active role -> Doctor, protected lawlett Night 1, gnut Night 2, because gnut requested protection and he trusted his claim. Neither target has died, so, very likely to be the real Doctor.
Ken: Mentor -> Died without recruiting anyone.
DD: have a night role, not hoe -> Died as Detective.
Erin: no role, reg townie -> Died as Unskilled Mafia Member. We had no zero kill nights, possibly not acting as the killing Mafia member.
Gol: have to wait before taking action -> Can no longer have a Vigilante-like role with the existence of a Cowboy.
Farfalla: passive
Frosty: Cowboy -> Duel killed gnut, ability-duel killed Erinyes.
Nao: reg townie -> Started contributing past Day 1, can no longer be considered quite the same level inactive.
Tatasugoi: got a role that didn't exist when she played last time -> If I'm not wrong, we still didn't get any clues beyond that. -> I was wrong and she had already hinted to be a kamikaze.
Holt: passive, didn't have it before -> Has been playing rather passively, says he couldn't be online as much as he'd love to.
Philia: Got killed as a Sleeper.
Aonori: Detective claim. Investigated jorped and gnut. Got guilty for both. Can be Paranoid or Insane.
 
Last edited:

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

And its not 100% sure we even have a hider <_>
It isnt like we even know if we have a bodyguard either and I'm still hopeful.
 
Last edited:

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,615
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Yeah, true, I can still loot

hue
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,626
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Edited "Me" to "Farfalla", lol. It's nee-chan's hint list with some updates, since it was missing a lot of stuff, and even some players.

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

I forgot night actions for Demon and lawlett. Tell me and I'll edit to add them, as well.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,615
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Demon is apparently a doctor of sorts, Hani is a spy
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top