Games Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Ok I am dead anyway how do we deal with escort and a boss? If u guys truly think I am one of those then wrongu I will not put myself at disadvantage just to kill jorped even tho it felt fucking fantastic
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,647
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

That's impossible man, you can't use two actions the same night. Greg blocked you the other night and jorp was confirmed Hider when he died.
... When did I say I used 2 actions -_-

Also, I didn't use it on Jorped, obviously

To be fair, I should have used it on Aonori, but just couldn't do it
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

- 1. This is no argument, just because in the past there was a certain structure, there's no rule AT ALL that says anything about the composition of the game right now
2. People started to suspect Haku as well, as he said, simply because he claimed to be a play townie.
3. Then you shouldn't have said that, there's no reason to assume he lied just because he posted after you
Stop talking with dead people lel
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

"I protected someone last night"

Obviously I stole something and used it to protect someone. As far as exact roles go... Before we throw accusations around I'd really like to know what kind of role people like Holt have hum

It honestly doesn't make sense to cast suspicion on just Jorped, Law and myself when we have other suspicious people around.

---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

ok jorped is dead
...and now you stole another role ?
Panda you better give us good reasons...
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

- 1. This is no argument, just because in the past there was a certain structure, there's no rule AT ALL that says anything about the composition of the game right now
2. People started to suspect Haku as well, as he said, simply because he claimed to be a play townie.
3. Then you shouldn't have said that, there's no reason to assume he lied just because he posted after you
Talking to ghosts? :XD

... When did I say I used 2 actions -_-

Also, I didn't use it on Jorped, obviously

To be fair, I should have used it on Aonori, but just couldn't do it
I am not inventing this:

"I protected someone last night"

Obviously I stole something and used it to protect someone. As far as exact roles go... Before we throw accusations around I'd really like to know what kind of role people like Holt have hum

It honestly doesn't make sense to cast suspicion on just Jorped, Law and myself when we have other suspicious people around.
On who are you claiming to have used your role? You are becoming surprisingly audacious for someone who feared to use it night 1. Also, you can't know the role you stole, if you are Townie Pirate, and no one claimed a protecting role besides me.
 
Last edited:

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Panda what exactly are you saying? You're pirate and you didn't target anyone the first night, you were blocked the second night so that only leaves one night to steal an ability. How did you protect someone?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

The person I tried to investigate is holt btw
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,647
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

You protected someone ?
Why do you want to know roles now while there is a obvious townie vs mafia going on here ?
Wanted to learn roles before things getting too late ? or because one of your mafia body fucked up ?
To be fair it's always townie vs mafia, and still information is demanded lmao

No I'm asking because it's honestly weird that we know next to nothing about his role, while about everyone else we at least have a /clue/
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

@lawl
Your point being?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,647
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Talking to ghosts? :XD


I am not inventing this:


On who are you claiming to have used your role? You are becoming surprisingly audacious for someone who feared to use it night 1.
Okay, I'll put it like this

> I stole something last night
> I also said I wanted to use it (in pm)

I don't get confirmation regarding either

...

Maybe the second command didn't go through .-.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Imo next phase you guys need to look at the people who didn't help me at the end of day1 id look at Farr, tata and holt.nya~
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,647
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Panda what exactly are you saying? You're pirate and you didn't target anyone the first night, you were blocked the second night so that only leaves one night to steal an ability. How did you protect someone?
ok I thought I could instantly use the ability ok

> without pms this is really hard for someone who has never had this ability
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

I don't get it,I think I will check mafia rules page...
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,647
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Panda is also bullshitting us so much. He doesn't know what to do, plus he even said protect wtf.

My guesses for Mafia:
- TSPanda;
- Lawl;
- Tata;
No, but you're doing surprisingly well by flailing around and making passive-aggressive remarks :cookiehand

*talking to ghosts again*

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------

I don't get it,I think I will check mafia rules page...
bottom line is that this role is confusing af :cookiehand
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

The person I tried to investigate is holt btw
We totally have to kill lawl now.
You said pretty clearly that you investigated Jorped this night and had him target Aonori.
And now it is Holt you investigated?
If you had continued with the "I targeted Jorped who I got as result him targeting Aonori" I might have believe you probably being paranoid spy but so?

For this to happen aka you trying to investigated Holt to end up with Jorped as target instead you with 2-4 others would have to be invited by the barkeeper and then have a 33% chance of your target being changed to which you got a random result due being paranoid.

How likely is that to happen especially since nobody claimed barkeeper yet?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Panda cam not know for sure which role he stole I think
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

We totally have to kill lawl now.
You said pretty clearly that you investigated Jorped this night and had him target Aonori.
And now it is Holt you investigated?
If you had continued with the "I targeted Jorped who I got as result him targeting Aonori" I might have believe you probably being paranoid spy but so?

For this to happen aka you trying to investigated Holt to end up with Jorped as target instead you with 2-4 others would have to be invited by the barkeeper and then have a 33% chance of your target being changed to which you got a random result due being paranoid.

How likely is that to happen especially since nobody claimed barkeeper yet?
It honestly doesn't matter but what matters is for u to think who is the real escort. This was an innocent troll. :hee
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Okay, I'll put it like this

> I stole something last night
> I also said I wanted to use it (in pm)

I don't get confirmation regarding either

...

Maybe the second command didn't go through .-.
Doesn't make sense at least if you read the rules. You can't even know what's your ability but if you truly did it and survived it means the target was not Mafia, I was the only one who claimed to have a protective role. Now you say that you should have targeted Ao, who was supposed to investigate and was confirmed Detective...

Who was your target?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,647
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

We totally have to kill lawl now.
You said pretty clearly that you investigated Jorped this night and had him target Aonori.
And now it is Holt you investigated?
If you had continued with the "I targeted Jorped who I got as result him targeting Aonori" I might have believe you probably being paranoid spy but so?

For this to happen aka you trying to investigated Holt to end up with Jorped as target instead you with 2-4 others would have to be invited by the barkeeper and then have a 33% chance of your target being changed to which you got a random result due being paranoid.

How likely is that to happen especially since nobody claimed barkeeper yet?
Why does this argument get made when I can't find any rules concerning what roles /absolutely/ should in there .-.

Panda cam not know for sure which role he stole I think
same problem as last time, with me targeting jorp and greg blocking
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top