Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4
Ne ne how about this? U let me live today and tomorrow i prove myself being a spy?
Ne ne how about this? U let me live today and tomorrow i prove myself being a spy?


> "I should have targeted Ao"Doesn't make sense at least if you read the rules. You can't even know what's your ability but if you truly did it and survived it means the target was not Mafia, I was the only one who claimed to have a protective role. Now you say that you should have targeted Ao, who was supposed to investigate and was confirmed Detective...
Who was your target?
Yeah yeah, whatever.It honestly doesn't matter but what matters is for u to think who is the real escort. This was an innocent troll.![]()
Just tell us your frikking target already goddamnit or are you afraid to tell us because said target can confirm he/she isn't a doc so your claim to be able to protect anybody holds no water!?!Why does this argument get made when I can't find any rules concerning what roles /absolutely/ should in there .-.
same problem as last time, with me targeting jorp and greg blocking
How do you plan on doing this thenNe ne how about this? U let me live today and tomorrow i prove myself being a spy?![]()
You can't know, but you said you wanted to use it to protect someone, how?same problem as last time, with me targeting jorp and greg blocking


I mean, I have no objections telling my target, but what's the point if the mafia will just target me over it nowYeah yeah, whatever.
Just tell us your frikking target already goddamnit or are you afraid to tell us because said target can confirm he/she isn't a doc so your claim to be able to protect anybody holds no water!?!
Did u steal demos ability? If so I investigate u and post results before u say anything ! Sugoi ne?How do you plan on doing this then
It becomes yours, for the next night/day. You can't us two actions same phase, would be too OP. Why don't you want to reveal the name of your target? All Townies win when the Mafia are dead.> "I should have targeted Ao"
I considered her a target, but ultimately deemed it too risky
> "Doesn't make sense if you read the rules"
It says the power becomes mine, so I figured I could use it.
> "Who was your target"
Someone I thought the target would be
Then I die next phase, you gets blocked again(if you truly are Spy), use that excuse, and no one could really refute you since pretty much everyone is claiming passive roles.Ne ne how about this? U let me live today and tomorrow i prove myself being a spy?![]()
You can't prove that because if what you say is true you are STILL a paranoid spy and thus useless in confirming your frikking role!Ne ne how about this? U let me live today and tomorrow i prove myself being a spy?![]()
Yes, an investigative role who got jorped killed because he said he got a mafia while in truth he had targeted holt but was too fancy to tell us about it!James don't be hasty now. I am the last investigative role![]()
LawOkey panda,I think I know your role but who was the other target that you claim to protect ?

OMG you and demon protected law!!! both of you ?

to be fair I thought he was betting on protecting AoOMG you and demon protected law!!! both of you ?![]()
For the love of my Father, Panda!I mean, I have no objections telling my target, but what's the point if the mafia will just target me over it now

