Games Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Ne ne how about this? U let me live today and tomorrow i prove myself being a spy? :wub
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,614
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Doesn't make sense at least if you read the rules. You can't even know what's your ability but if you truly did it and survived it means the target was not Mafia, I was the only one who claimed to have a protective role. Now you say that you should have targeted Ao, who was supposed to investigate and was confirmed Detective...

Who was your target?
> "I should have targeted Ao"

I considered her a target, but ultimately deemed it too risky

> "Doesn't make sense if you read the rules"

It says the power becomes mine, so I figured I could use it.

> "Who was your target"

Someone I thought the target would be
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

It honestly doesn't matter but what matters is for u to think who is the real escort. This was an innocent troll. :hee
Yeah yeah, whatever.

Why does this argument get made when I can't find any rules concerning what roles /absolutely/ should in there .-.



same problem as last time, with me targeting jorp and greg blocking
Just tell us your frikking target already goddamnit or are you afraid to tell us because said target can confirm he/she isn't a doc so your claim to be able to protect anybody holds no water!?!
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,373
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

same problem as last time, with me targeting jorp and greg blocking
You can't know, but you said you wanted to use it to protect someone, how? :huh:
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

James don't be hasty now. I am the last investigative role:cheez
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,614
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Yeah yeah, whatever.



Just tell us your frikking target already goddamnit or are you afraid to tell us because said target can confirm he/she isn't a doc so your claim to be able to protect anybody holds no water!?!
I mean, I have no objections telling my target, but what's the point if the mafia will just target me over it now
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

How do you plan on doing this then
Did u steal demos ability? If so I investigate u and post results before u say anything ! Sugoi ne?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,373
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

> "I should have targeted Ao"

I considered her a target, but ultimately deemed it too risky

> "Doesn't make sense if you read the rules"

It says the power becomes mine, so I figured I could use it.

> "Who was your target"

Someone I thought the target would be
It becomes yours, for the next night/day. You can't us two actions same phase, would be too OP. Why don't you want to reveal the name of your target? All Townies win when the Mafia are dead.

Ne ne how about this? U let me live today and tomorrow i prove myself being a spy? :wub
Then I die next phase, you gets blocked again(if you truly are Spy), use that excuse, and no one could really refute you since pretty much everyone is claiming passive roles.

I think tata needs to blow on someone tonight, as jorp suggested.
 
Last edited:

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Ne ne how about this? U let me live today and tomorrow i prove myself being a spy? :wub
You can't prove that because if what you say is true you are STILL a paranoid spy and thus useless in confirming your frikking role!

James don't be hasty now. I am the last investigative role:cheez
Yes, an investigative role who got jorped killed because he said he got a mafia while in truth he had targeted holt but was too fancy to tell us about it!

Seriously, Demon! Don't you feel ashamed you protected THAT over Aonori who could have been insane for all we know?! >.<
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Okey panda,I think I know your role but who was the other target that you claim to protect ?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Why am I paranoid? I am actually sane
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,614
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Okey panda,I think I know your role but who was the other target that you claim to protect ?
Law
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

But but but I thought jorpie was like totally Mafia :scry
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

OMG you and demon protected law!!! both of you ? :residentsleeper
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,614
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

With all due respect, Haku made this comment a few pages back - we hastily jump to conclusions based on what's in front of us now

> we still don't know some roles. As in, some people haven't even /claimed/ a role

Holt, for example?

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

OMG you and demon protected law!!! both of you ? :residentsleeper
to be fair I thought he was betting on protecting Ao

hence the

"I should have targeted Ao"
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

I mean, I have no objections telling my target, but what's the point if the mafia will just target me over it now
For the love of my Father, Panda!
IF you are pirate that means you can ONLY STEAL ROLES/ABILITIES FROM FELLOW TOWNIES!!!

In other words, if you happen to get killed that just means the mafia does us a favor and confirms your action for 100%!

Meaning we just gained a townie ally with who we can trust in the votes to kill those we don't trust!

Mafia game is about townies finding each other to take down the Mafia via votes while mafia tries to spread chaos and kill important roles to prevent townies from gathering! Once 3-4 townies are confirmed and are a tight group 1-2 Mafias have no chance getting into it anymore.

Everybody knows that I amd Frosty are 100% townies as the Mafia has no Jesus or Badass Cowboy role with a 50/50 chance to duel somebody at day. With your "I stole this role from person x" person x will be a REGULAR townie from now due you stealing his/her role BUT we then know this person HAS to be townie cause if he or she were Mafia YOU WOULD BE DEAD NOW!

You understand?

You can frikking help us increasing our confirmed townie pool and without detectives around anymore and a possible mafia claiming spy/paranoid spy we really need to do that!
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Guys after I die go for holt as the primary target unless he reveals his role now
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

:fail

Okey,congrats mafia,you guys win this game...
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

No if I live we got this :3c
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top