Games Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,371
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

You're mixing stuff up here, I made 2 actions last night - stealing the ability and using the ability (one of which obviously didn't go through :frankerz)

- I stole a skill that used up my night action
- I didn't target law with that, nor did I say his skill can protect
- In retrospect your actions didn't matter - I did target you. To be fair I don't know what I got, like last time there's no confirmation or anything hum
Impossible... You are saying you targeted lawl then me?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Let's all duel panda if he dies a townie we kill holt
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,600
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

DID YOU YOURSELF SAID YOU WOULD NOT TARGET A DOCTOR/DETECTIVE BECAUSE YOU ARE NEW TO THE GAME AND THOSE ROLES HAVE TOO MUCH RESPONSIBILITY?!?! AND NOW YOU FREAKIND STOLE A DOCOTOR ROLE FROM DEMON OUR SOLE CONFIRMED DOCTOR SO FAR??? ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

Gawd, I want both you and Lawl dead! I don't care about Holt and Farf anymore.
I did say that I did that because I thought Demon would be targeted

Proposition: We duel Panda, if he dies and is Townie, we can expect that lawl is Mafia(but he said he targeted lawl so it makes things more complicated). Then we lynch either Haku, Holt, lawl or Zasz. And maybe, if Frosty is there, he uses his ability on one of them.

If lawl survives this phase, I protect someone(not revealing his name), I wait for him to reveal his results tomorrow, if I die this night , you guys kill him, if tata dies this night(claimed Kamikaze), we kill him. Because we are the two others with active role claims.
All things considered, wouldn't it be more useful to find out more about Holt and such, before you make any such decisions?

I'm not 100% sure, but I don't think Law is mafia, and I'm not mafia fo sho

---------- Post added at 12:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 PM ----------

Impossible... You are saying you targeted lawl then me?
Okay, again

I didn't know I can't use the new ability that same night

So after I used pirate, I couldn't use the new ability, even though I thought I did
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Let's all duel panda if he dies a townie we kill holt
FUCK; NO!
If Panda really is pirate then he is our doctor now, demon is a regular townie and our sacrifice for tonight as the mafia will try to get all useful townie roles out to kill the rest of us!

If anything we should kill you first, via duel or lynch vote and then see what we do with Panda if he survives the night implying he is a mafia pirate.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,371
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Okay, again

I didn't know I can't use the new ability that same night

So after I used pirate, I couldn't use the new ability, even though I thought I did
First: Tell us what was your action when you used your Pirate ability(your target).

Second: Tell us what you intended to do when you got that ability(your target).
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,600
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Ah I should add that by forcing me to speak up about my role I'm unprotected now, that's why I was hesitant

As for Law... We still have some hours left, why not find out about the remaining roles?

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------

First: Tell us what was your action when you used your Pirate ability(your target).

Second: Tell us what you intended to do when you got that ability(your target).
> You
> Law

He did say he'd bring mafia
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Okey guys,it is simple for me now,panda and lawl are fully suspicious.Didn't think law was but I suspected panda almost all the time...
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

FUCK; NO!
If Panda really is pirate then he is our doctor now, demon is a regular townie and our sacrifice for tonight as the mafia will try to get all useful townie roles out to kill the rest of us!

If anything we should kill you first, via duel or lynch vote and then see what we do with Panda if he survives the night implying he is a mafia pirate.
Nuahahaha but confirming panda will confirm me as town tho.stop being an angry Nancy and think logically here :edu
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,371
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Ah I should add that by forcing me to speak up about my role I'm unprotected now, that's why I was hesitant

As for Law... We still have some hours left, why not find out about the remaining roles?

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------



> You
> Law

He did say he'd bring mafia
Which means, you stole my Doctor ability, meaning that my action on lawl was totally useless, and you tried to protect lawl by yourself, even though I said I'd do it...

So, if lawl is indeed Spy, he was not even protected this night and Aonori died...
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Wow panda just wow
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,600
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Which means, you stole my Doctor ability, meaning that my action on lawl was totally useless, and you tried to protect lawl by yourself, even though I said I'd do it...

So, if lawl is indeed Spy, he was not even protected this night and Aonori died...
> I did it because I thought you would die after you somewhat revealed your ability
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Which means, you stole my Doctor ability, meaning that my action on lawl was totally useless, and you tried to protect lawl by yourself, even though I said I'd do it...

So, if lawl is indeed Spy, he was not even protected this night and Aonori died...
No, your protection has priority. If you are a Doctor (real one), you protected lawlett, and if Panda is indeed a Pirate, he is now the Doctor.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

> I did it because I thought you would die after you somewhat revealed your ability
Mafia went for ao,it was soo obvious...
So simply,demon protected lawl(which he is super suspicious) and you stole demon's power and protected lawl while mafia kills ao...Congrats but not buying it...
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Votekill Panda
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

No, your protection has priority. If you are a Doctor (real one), you protected lawlett, and if Panda is indeed a Pirate, he is now the Doctor.
In other words if Panda is really pirate what he did was smart as normally you would expect Mafia to kill the doctor as it is too risky to go for the detective with the sane doc probably protecting said det. The only reason they can go straight for Aonori is a Mafia escort blocking Demon. And if Panda is Pirate and not Mafia Pirate he was right he was right to "protect your role" by taking it.

Btw, this doesnt exclude Panda not being Mafia Pirate as stealing happens before killing. In other words, there was no need to block Demon if the Mafia Pirate steals the role of the docotor thus leaving Aonori unprotected.

I could see Panda stealing from Demon and Lawl being the one killing Aonori and then blaming Jorped the next day using his spy claim.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

It's necessary to go through things in detail.

1) What will that tell us if lawlett dies as Mafia?

2) What will that tell us if lawlett dies as Spy (He isn't Paranoid Spy, by the way. Pretty sure he wouldn't get a no-action result from Naomi otherwise. He is either lying or a Spy that got blocked)?

Before theese questions find an answer, I see no point in killing him or anyone else at that.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

I'm still reading but why is Demon saying an escort acted on him when he aditted to protect Misho and not Ao? He wasn't blocked.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Votekill Panda
Will you use your badass Cowboy role today, Frosty? Please tell me, you will and you will get lucky...
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

*ok, he said it again, I guess I'm over interpretating^^' back to reading*
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

In other words if Panda is really pirate what he did was smart as normally you would expect Mafia to kill the doctor as it is too risky to go for the detective with the sane doc probably protecting said det. The only reason they can go straight for Aonori is a Mafia escort blocking Demon. And if Panda is Pirate and not Mafia Pirate he was right he was right to "protect your role" by taking it.

Btw, this doesnt exclude Panda not being Mafia Pirate as stealing happens before killing. In other words, there was no need to block Demon if the Mafia Pirate steals the role of the docotor thus leaving Aonori unprotected.

I could see Panda stealing from Demon and Lawl being the one killing Aonori and then blaming Jorped the next day using his spy claim.
Thing is nobody protected ao,everything happen like this;

So simply,demon protected lawl(which he is super suspicious) and you stole demon's power and protected lawl while mafia kills ao...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top